Le Petit Chef

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:19 pm

A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:34 pm

jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:



lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:26 am

The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3938
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:16 pm

Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:



lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:12 pm

[quote="art0hur0moh"]The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?[/quote]


I'm not sure how long this has been going, but I will be keeping an eye out for any new ideas that they come up with. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:



lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:


lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:42 am

Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.


Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:






Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:



lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:


lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:
True. :thumbsup: Those type of movies won't be getting the extra promotion. Now all I have to to do is make my way to the restaurant and impart my wisdom. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:51 pm

hats off to the person who came up with the idea, it's a great way to keep diners entertained when they're waiting for the food.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:49 pm

[/quote]Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:[/quote]


lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:[/quote]Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:[/quote]

lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:[/quote]True. :thumbsup: Those type of movies won't be getting the extra promotion. Now all I have to to do is make my way to the restaurant and impart my wisdom. :gigglesnshit:[/quote]

:gigglesnshit: You have given me a laugh in this thread. Thanks :thumbsup:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:hats off to the person who came up with the idea, it's a great way to keep diners entertained when they're waiting for the food.


It certainly is a great way to keep people entertained Guest :cool:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:47 pm

No worries Kiki.

Bank Holiday is over time to :bawlin:

:mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Gabby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 am

Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

Imagine watching a steak prepared from scratch!! :yikes:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Gabby wrote:Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

Imagine watching a steak prepared from scratch!! :yikes:


I kinda feel the same way as you re the Lobster, and as for watching a Steak being prepared from scratch! :kinell:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat while trying not to think about the horror of quite what happened before it ended up on the supermarket shelf. :doomed:
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Virtual food!
Why on earth must people be entertained while waiting for their food?
Our eyes will not be able to find rest from graphics and shiny screens soon.
While waiting for food we as a family with friends start drinking wine and talking and before we know it the food has arrived and the conversations continue to flow.
Human interaction is being killed off locked down.
Some quiet moments some intimate moments ... as many as possible has to be the sanest way ahead.
Best of luck to you modern connected people but I'm of the belief you'll all go mad!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4914
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests