Vicky's Farewell Thread

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby measurer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Sad to see you go for now Vicky, but look forward to when you can return. Speak to you soon. x
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 pm

I am sad to see you go too. I once said that I might leave if you did. I am reviewing my position
Good luck Vicky, I hope things work out well for you. :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28512
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm

Take care. x
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5125
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Keyser » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm

We have had our differences but I wish you well Vick. :smilin:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Punk » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm

What?

I miss all the fun.

All the best Victoria. All the best for the 'Gers. Up the Hedge.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:31 pm

As I said in the other thread (which has oddly disappeared) I'll look after the footie thread for when or if you return, I might let Sunny help if she stops living in fantasy land.

And I'll keep people appraised of Rangers fortunes, it's the least I can do. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35822
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Frankly » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:31 pm

Hopefully see you back here at some point (soon) Vicks. Take care of yourself. :smilin:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 pm

hoping you're ok, vicks. xx
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 pm

I hope you start to have a better time of it Vicks.
:wubbers:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Kat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 am

Be happy Victoria x
User avatar
Kat
 
Posts: 6066
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Text » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 am

Dean wrote:She isn’t dead ffs, she has just stepped down as Admin.


Were you being serious when you said you had a new forum, Dean?
If so ... good idea. You'll enjoy it. It's nice being 'your own boss' so to speak,
I like Dogs and I'm sort of addicted to it, but I also like taking a week or two away from here, every so often.

@ Vicky, look after yourself, luv, stay safe! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19305
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:17 am

Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:She isn’t dead ffs, she has just stepped down as Admin.


Were you being serious when you said you had a new forum, Dean?
If so ... good idea. You'll enjoy it. It's nice being 'your own boss' so to speak,
I like Dogs and I'm sort of addicted to it, but I also like taking a week or two from here, every so often.

@ Vicky, look after yourself, luv, stay safe! :thumbsup:


Yeah. It’s only small at the moment and just a refuge to have a chat... some old names on there that don’t want to post here...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31154
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Text » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:22 am

Dean wrote:
Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:She isn’t dead ffs, she has just stepped down as Admin.


Were you being serious when you said you had a new forum, Dean?
If so ... good idea. You'll enjoy it. It's nice being 'your own boss' so to speak,
I like Dogs and I'm sort of addicted to it, but I also like taking a week or two from here, every so often.

@ Vicky, look after yourself, luv, stay safe! :thumbsup:


Yeah. It’s only small at the moment and just a refuge to have a chat... some old names on there that don’t want to post here...


Ah OK.
Yes there's something magical about having your own little space, where you can do your own thing.
Laters Dean, look after yourself! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19305
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby measurer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 am

Trapper John wrote:As I said in the other thread (which has oddly disappeared) I'll look after the footie thread for when or if you return, I might let Sunny help if she stops living in fantasy land.

And I'll keep people appraised of Rangers fortunes, it's the least I can do. :thumbsup:



Soz TJ, some folk can't see a thread that's not for them and leave it alone. It was anything BUT a farewell thread for her. :shake head:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Vicky's Farewell Thread

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 am

measurer wrote:
Trapper John wrote:As I said in the other thread (which has oddly disappeared) I'll look after the footie thread for when or if you return, I might let Sunny help if she stops living in fantasy land.

And I'll keep people appraised of Rangers fortunes, it's the least I can do. :thumbsup:



Soz TJ, some folk can't see a thread that's not for them and leave it alone. It was anything BUT a farewell thread for her. :shake head:


That's a shame, cos there were lovely messages for her in that thead. Glad I caught this one then.

I'll miss ya, Vic - especially that sarky SOH. And no, you definitely "didn't come up the Clyde on a bicycle" :wink:

Wishing you well and happy - and come back and post some time! x
Vam
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest