Art-U-Like

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby xtras1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Jon55 wrote:Image

Another one of my prints - I have this in my bedroom it cost £500 and I know it is quite popular but I like it.



Yes this is popular I like this one.... I have a few Kandinsky my favourite artist :wubbers:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9213
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:27 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Jon55 wrote:Image

Another one of my prints - I have this in my bedroom it cost £500 and I know it is quite popular but I like it.



Yes this is popular I like this one.... I have a few Kandinsky my favourite artist :wubbers:


They've got that one in the bogs at the Bower Inn.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Jon55 wrote:Image

Another one of my prints - I have this in my bedroom it cost £500 and I know it is quite popular but I like it.



Yes this is popular I like this one.... I have a few Kandinsky my favourite artist :wubbers:


They've got that one in the bogs at the Bower Inn.


phpBB [video]


Just jesting @Stooo :wink:
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 pm

Jon55 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Jon55 wrote:Image

Another one of my prints - I have this in my bedroom it cost £500 and I know it is quite popular but I like it.



Yes this is popular I like this one.... I have a few Kandinsky my favourite artist :wubbers:


They've got that one in the bogs at the Bower Inn.


phpBB [video]


Just jesting @Stooo :wink:


Odd how the Americans pronounce the name as Stooart rather than the English Stewart.

The former is down to French pronunciation, think West/Ouest and apply the lack of a 'w'. It obviously started with the French inspired Stuart Monarchy.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Very informative - I will remember this and then go on to live a full and boring life - Thanks for that :razz:
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm

Jon55 wrote:Very informative - I will remember this and then go on to live a full and boring life - Thanks for that :razz:


Bah, Stewart is Scottish not English. My bad.

Again it goes back to Bonnie Prince Charlie and the political ramifications of that time.

Are you going to take the piss out of my name anymore?

Just asking...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jon55 wrote:Very informative - I will remember this and then go on to live a full and boring life - Thanks for that :razz:


Bah, Stewart is Scottish not English. My bad.

Again it goes back to Bonnie Prince Charlie and the political ramifications of that time.

Are you going to take the piss out of my name anymore?

Just asking...


My real name is even worse - My mother was a fan of a fifties film star whose name begins with D -- I will leave you to guess :razz:
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Jon55 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Jon55 wrote:Very informative - I will remember this and then go on to live a full and boring life - Thanks for that :razz:


Bah, Stewart is Scottish not English. My bad.

Again it goes back to Bonnie Prince Charlie and the political ramifications of that time.

Are you going to take the piss out of my name anymore?

Just asking...


My real name is even worse - My mother was a fan of a fifties film star whose name begins with D -- I will leave you to guess :razz:


I like my name, I don't care about you.

Best to leave it at that for now.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Ok .. I am off now to do other boring stuff :razz:
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:00 am

Another one of my pictures - I have this one in my living room

Image
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 pm

:shake head:

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:44 am

Image
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Jon55 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

Image
User avatar
Jon55
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: Art-U-Like

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Just to stop Murasaki banging her gums... :woteva:

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 99612
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: common sense and 3 guests