A Halloween thread

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

A Halloween thread

Postby Wilson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Hope everyone's got their pumpkins and sweeties in ready for the little darlings? :shock:
Wilson

Re: A Halloween thread

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Wilson wrote:Hope everyone's got their pumpkins and sweeties in ready for the little darlings? :shock:

Yes, I love it :wubbers: .... got 2 big pumpkins to carve out at the weekend! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Wilson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Gabby wrote:
Wilson wrote:Hope everyone's got their pumpkins and sweeties in ready for the little darlings? :shock:

Yes, I love it :wubbers: .... got 2 big pumpkins to carve out at the weekend! :mrgreen:

I like it too. People round here go all out, decorating front doors etc.
My daughter's 14 and still gets excited about carving pumpkins. She's been looking up designs online so can't wait to see what she produces. :smilin:
Wilson

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Wilson wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I like it too. People round here go all out, decorating front doors etc.
My daughter's 14 and still gets excited about carving pumpkins. She's been looking up designs online so can't wait to see what she produces. :smilin:

Yes, it’s all about making them look as scary as possible :mrgreen:.... I’ve been looking for ideas too. Last year I did a smiley face one FFS! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 pm

We are going to buy our pumpkins tonight.
I love Halloween. This year we’re at flamingo land during the day, and straight on to a party in the evening. Debating spending the whole day dressed up.
NastyNickers

Postby Wilson » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:42 am

NastyNickers wrote:We are going to buy our pumpkins tonight.
I love Halloween. This year we’re at flamingo land during the day, and straight on to a party in the evening. Debating spending the whole day dressed up.

Aww that sounds ace.

We're going to a spooky fair/fireworks display tomorrow night. I've said I'm going to paint my face like one of those 'Candy Skulls' but starting to worry nobody else will dress up and I'll look like a simpleton. :ooer:

Halloween night, I'll just be in answering the door. We get a ridiculous amount of trick or treaters here. Costs me a small fortune in sweets but love it.
Wilson

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug