Lovely stuff !

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Awful fright when she moved and I had to cut her hair very short ... but looking good :wubbers:
Attachments
45276524_2074320405941107_2239375637234057216_n.jpg
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:17 pm

20180507_142330.jpg
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Gigabit » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Beautiful child
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 pm

McAz wrote:Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.


Nightmare , she moved and it got so short, Oh well it will grow :wubbers:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.


Nightmare , she moved and it got so short, Oh well it will grow :wubbers:


I don't understand what you mean "it got short"? Did it thin out or something?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:29 pm

:wubbers:
Attachments
19942834_1144996625601189_3062037509587111694_o.jpg
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 pm

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.


Nightmare , she moved and it got so short, Oh well it will grow :wubbers:


I don't understand what you mean "it got short"? Did it thin out or something?


I was cutting it an she moved and big chunk got cut in error :bawlin: Will grow soon :smilin:

She gets food mixed with her hair etc so better shorter :smilin:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.


Nightmare , she moved and it got so short, Oh well it will grow :wubbers:


I don't understand what you mean "it got short"? Did it thin out or something?


I was cutting it an she moved and big chunk got cut in error :bawlin: Will grow soon :smilin:

She gets food mixed with her hair etc so better shorter :smilin:


Oh, I see. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 pm

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:Her hair looks better for the cut, Bella - well done.


Nightmare , she moved and it got so short, Oh well it will grow :wubbers:


I don't understand what you mean "it got short"? Did it thin out or something?


I was cutting it an she moved and big chunk got cut in error :bawlin: Will grow soon :smilin:

She gets food mixed with her hair etc so better shorter :smilin:


Oh, I see. :gigglesnshit:

Nightmares at having to cut her hair so short, think i am being a paranoid though as every one else seems happy with it :wubbers: .
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby McAz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Bella wrote:Nightmares at having to cut her hair so short, think i am being a paranoid though as every one else seems happy with it :wubbers: .

Looks better to me - don't worry so much.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 37798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Bella wrote:Awful fright when she moved and I had to cut her hair very short ... but looking good :wubbers:


Gorgeous girl :wubbers:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 90550
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: STOP BREXIT!

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby banana chewits » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:Awful fright when she moved and I had to cut her hair very short ... but looking good :wubbers:


Gorgeous girl :wubbers:


i agree, she's gorgeous. :wubbers:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Bella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Awful fright when she moved and I had to cut her hair very short ... but looking good :wubbers:[/quote]

Gorgeous girl :wubbers:[/quote]

She's brought a lot of unexpected happiness to our family, husbands ex is now my best friend etc :wubbers: We all holiday together
Attachments
20180703_165934.jpg
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6887
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: Lovely stuff !

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:53 am

Awwww she's a little sweetie :wubbers:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests