Smilie issues

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Smilie issues

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Some people are having problems accessing emoticons from the 'View more smilies' link on the right hand side of the reply page. I would suggest checking for updates on the Microsoft update site or using a different browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera. The issue is with your browser and not with this site.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Smilie issues

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi Stooo I use FireFox and it took me a couple of minutes to realize that when I hit the "view more smilies", a separate tab shows up on the bottom of my screen.

Hope that helps others.

Postby charlie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I'm having a problem with them in IE, and I see nel is having a problem too. It seems OK in FF. Thanks for the advice Stooo. ;)
charlie

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm

The 'view more smilies' button activates a new window in whatever browser you are using. We are using the latest version of PHPbb3 for this message board so there may be conflicts with older browser versions. Update and if there are still issues I will deal with them when I get back. :cat:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby nelix » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 pm

er...nelix, the techno thicky calling mission control! That all sounds perfectly reasonable and succinct, to someone that would understand it.. :laughing: Guess thats not me then.. :roll: Why you have to fiddle, oops, mess with things i dont know. Have a nice break stooo.. :)
nelix

Postby charlie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

nelix wrote:
er...nelix, the techno thicky calling mission control! That all sounds perfectly reasonable and succinct, to someone that would understand it.. :laughing: Guess thats not me then.. :roll: Why you have to fiddle, oops, mess with things i dont know. Have a nice break stooo.. :)

Same here nelix. :laughing:
charlie

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

nelix wrote:

Windows Update is in your Program Files options, Nelix. Just run the check for updates option and you can be down wid der yoof, innit :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 am

Just noticed it :oops:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 am

Bella's had a look round and it appears to be a bug within the software that effects some users. I have added some of the extra smilies to the standard pack and removed some of the less used ones :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby summerdream » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 pm

hi am new on here ive been told about this site and wanted to see if for myself and its ok :thumbsup:
summerdream

Postby simile » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

are you the summerdream from eoe?
simile

Postby bumblebee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Stooo i think you could do with a snorin' smilie :gigglesnshit: with ZZZZZzzzzzzz comin' out of it, for borin' posts :choc:

ok i know mine are, but maybe you could put somethin' on there so ppl can't put them on after me :pmsl: :hap:
bumblebee

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm

bumblebee wrote:Stooo i think you could do with a snorin' smilie :gigglesnshit: with ZZZZZzzzzzzz comin' out of it, for borin' posts :choc:

ok i know mine are, but maybe you could put somethin' on there so ppl can't put them on after me :pmsl: :hap:

I've got some to upload Bumble, maybe tomorrow. I maysteal harvest some from EoE where they have been paid for :Wiiiine!: :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby bumblebee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Stooo i think you could do with a snorin' smilie :gigglesnshit: with ZZZZZzzzzzzz comin' out of it, for borin' posts :choc:

I've got some to upload Bumble, maybe tomorrow. I maysteal harvest some from EoE where they have been paid for :Wiiiine!: :gigglesnshit:

oooh good idea :twirl: :cheers:
bumblebee

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug