Evening all

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Evening all

Postby Bella » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm

We've had a lucky escape tonight,OH's Cristmas work Party,had to get back early for the "baby sitter" :oops: such a shame :pmsl:

Oh, how I hate those Christmas do'sImage
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby charlie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:05 am

Hi Bella. I've been out tonight too. Got a nice cup of tea now though. :fire:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

Me too Fen,What a relief to be home Image
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 am

I like a good night out ,but it must include decent interesting conversation at this stage in my life , :laughing: Oh the joys of middle age :shame: It's not suiting me :oops:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby charlie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am

Bella wrote:I like a good night out ,but it must include decent interesting conversation at this stage in my life , :laughing: Oh the joys of middle age :shame: It's not suiting me :oops:



Works parties are OK if you know everyone but if you don't they can be hard work. :thud:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 am

I did'nt really know them ,Fen,I was tucked in a corner with a very peculiar woman :kinell: did my best with the conversation effort anyway but I was bored stiff to be honest and glad to get home.A bit of difference from my younger days when I could'nt wait to get out .
These days I'd rather have a few interesting friends around for a meal,wine,decent conversation and a bit of music. :twirl:

:fire:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby charlie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 am

Bella wrote:I did'nt really know them ,Fen,I was tucked in a corner with a very peculiar woman :kinell: did my best with the conversation effort anyway but I was bored stiff to be honest and glad to get home.A bit of difference from my younger days when I could'nt wait to get out .
These days I'd rather have a few interesting friends around for a meal,wine,decent conversation and a bit of music. :twirl:

:fire:


It sounds awful! You have to be so polite as well when you don't know people and try not to look at your watch. :laughing:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 am

I am always polite ,Fen :laughing: maybe too polite :butterfly1:

Anyway next "do" is my Uncles,hoardes of family of all ages and decent conversation/arguments/goading and debates :pillow fight: :pmsl: but interesting :hap:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby charlie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

Bella wrote:I am always polite ,Fen :laughing: maybe too polite :butterfly1:

Anyway next "do" is my Uncles,hoardes of family of all ages and decent conversation/arguments/goading and debates :pillow fight: :pmsl: but interesting :hap:


That sounds better - you can relax more with family, and they don't mind what you wear either. :twirl:
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 am

True ,but I have my image to keep intact :snooty:

One should alway's try to look one's best :twirl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby Lexi » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 am

I haven't been to a party for years! the only party I could attend now is a pj one! :laughing:
User avatar
Lexi
 

Re: Evening all

Postby charlie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:20 am

Evening Lexi - well morning actually. :laughing:

I must go to bed. Goodnight all!
User avatar
charlie
 

Re: Evening all

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 am

Night Fen,I must get off too,relatives arriving tomomorrow ,I must clean the house before they arrive :kinell: :shame:

PJ party sound's good ,Lexi,very comfortable :pmsl:
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6761
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Re: Evening all

Postby Lexi » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 am

Goodnight ladies :cheers: :pillow fight:
User avatar
Lexi
 


Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests