Holiday 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Holiday 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:32 am

Where are you going?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Re: Holiday 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Where are you going?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

two weeks in the algarve and a month in australia are all the holidays I have ever had, with exception of being forced to take payed leave. ounce around europe see if I can get some property in greece or bulgaria there about.
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:45 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:two weeks in the algarve and a month in australia are all the holidays I have ever had, with exception of being forced to take payed leave. ounce around europe see if I can get some property in greece or bulgaria there about.

Buying property abroad????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You must be loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Where are you going?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mid-Devon and London.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:two weeks in the algarve and a month in australia are all the holidays I have ever had, with exception of being forced to take payed leave. ounce around europe see if I can get some property in greece or bulgaria there about.

Buying property abroad????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You must be loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

town in spain you can buy for a £.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:12 am

Not sure about this year. But slovakia has been bouncing through my mind every so often. Has anyone visited?
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Not sure about this year. But slovakia has been bouncing through my mind every so often. Has anyone visited?

I've heard Bratislava is quite quaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:31 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Not sure about this year. But slovakia has been bouncing through my mind every so often. Has anyone visited?

If you like city breaks........I've heard people doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly into Prague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then take the train (€20) to Vienna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed by another train to Bratislava (€10)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending with another train to Budapest (€14)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly back to airport of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:52 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:

If you like city breaks........I've heard people doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly into Prague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then take the train (€20) to Vienna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed by another train to Bratislava (€10)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending with another train to Budapest (€14)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly back to airport of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong way round :mrgreen: Any time I try something the simplest way, it tends to make things far more complicated.
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:Wrong way round :mrgreen: Any time I try something the simplest way, it tends to make things far more complicated.

Thats why I don't bother going abroad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Wrong way round :mrgreen: Any time I try something the simplest way, it tends to make things far more complicated.

Thats why I don't bother going abroad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up until fifteen plus years ago, I never knew I wanted to go to the east coast of america. All I knew is that I wanted to be somewhere further than I am, and less of a distance than I have been. though exactly where on the east coast was still an unknown.
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:11 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Up until fifteen plus years ago, I never knew I wanted to go to the east coast of america. All I knew is that I wanted to be somewhere further than I am, and less of a distance than I have been. though exactly where on the east coast was still an unknown.

I've heard you can fly into Boston then go on to New York, Washington and Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Up until fifteen plus years ago, I never knew I wanted to go to the east coast of america. All I knew is that I wanted to be somewhere further than I am, and less of a distance than I have been. though exactly where on the east coast was still an unknown.

I've heard you can fly into Boston then go on to New York, Washington and Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFK? I remember standing at the doors ready to enter boston. Decided against it since I only had a few hours to wait for a transfer. I can never tell where I might end up, so aired on the side of caution.
art0hur0moh

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:25 am

Might have to start a Holiday 2021 thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:40 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:Might have to start a Holiday 2021 thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: .... 2022 even! :thud:
Gabby

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug