Couples out Shopping .

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Couples out Shopping .

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am

Also, if you feel unwell, even slightly, do not go to a supermarket. There was a story about an elderly lady who sadly died of coronavirus. She had been doing her shopping at Asda once a week, and other than that she didn't go out. It's thought that she might have caught the virus whilst in Asda. She then developed a slight cold but she didn't realise that it was symptoms of COVID 19, and she still went to Asda, possibly passing it to others.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12605 ... y-hospital
Raggamuffin

Postby drum » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:49 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Duz your dorta live with thee?? Rolly
If not ????????? should you be in contact with her???????????

No she doesn't but she is unwell and needs looking after but the way things are now being stepped up her mum will be going with a shopping list.

I do my daughters shopping too, I don't want her taking the wee ones near shops at all, just out for their walks or play in their garden.
drum

Postby Major » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:28 am

If 2 people go to a store together and they are from the same household that is OK, one may cater for themselves, renting accommodation maybe or be shopping for someone else.
With rationing in progress one of those 2 people would not be allowed to take multiples of food which is rationed. SB.
Most times we shop we also get food for others.
THINK SB
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 am

Major wrote:If 2 people go to a store together and they are from the same household that is OK, one may cater for themselves, renting accommodation maybe or be shopping for someone else.
With rationing in progress one of those 2 people would not be allowed to take multiples of food which is rationed. SB.
THINK SB

Really dumb!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:44 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:If 2 people go to a store together and they are from the same household that is OK, one may cater for themselves, renting accommodation maybe or be shopping for someone else.
THINK SB

Really dumb!

I wish you would explain your comments properly Rolly to assist a sensible reply.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
THINK SB

Really dumb!

I wish you would explain your comments properly Rolly to assist a sensible reply.

Starbold, If you can be bothered to look at this link it will show the dangers of two people going shopping from the same family at the same time and how they can spread the virus . Your comments are boardering on being dangerous .

ONE PERSON SHOPPING ON THEIR OWN CAN BREAK DOWN THE VIRUS CHAIN REACTION THEY CAN HALVE THE POSSIBILITY OF TRANSMITTING THE VIRUS >

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/health/coronavirus-distancing-transmission.html
Snookerballs

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Also, if they are shopping for the same household, and shops are restricting the number of customers they let in, that means that an unnecessary person is stopping another person from getting into the shop.
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:57 pm

If someone doesn’t drive and has to be driven to the shops by a member of their household.... the driver should wait in the car.... it doesn’t take two to grab what’s needed.... really boils my piss seeing couples tootling round like fuck all’s happening in their world! :shake head:.... don’t even get me started on kids running up and down isles bumping into you! :slap:
Gabby

Postby Major » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:06 pm

At this juncture in time we are getting shopping for 2 old people, how doest thou SB suggest we do it?????????????
BTW there were toilet rolls at Morrisons today.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 pm

Gabby wrote:If someone doesn’t drive and has to be driven to the shops by a member of their household.... the driver should wait in the car.... it doesn’t take two to grab what’s needed.... really boils my piss seeing couples tootling round like fuck all’s happening in their world! :shake head:.... don’t even get me started on kids running up and down isles bumping into you! :slap:

Why does the person who dosent drive have to leave the house to go shopping, I would have thought the driver was capable of doing the shopping .

the recommendations are that children should not be taken shopping

People will Slowly learn what to do in this Pandemic , its going to go on for at least 3/6 months
Snookerballs

Postby common sense » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Gabby wrote:If someone doesn’t drive and has to be driven to the shops by a member of their household.... the driver should wait in the car.... it doesn’t take two to grab what’s needed.... really boils my piss seeing couples tootling round like fuck all’s happening in their world! :shake head:.... don’t even get me started on kids running up and down isles bumping into you! :slap:

Why does the person who dosent drive have to leave the house to go shopping, I would have thought the driver was capable of doing the shopping .

I don't drive but will be going on Friday morning with the wife to Asda. Why? Because I want to and haven't been to a shop for a week. We usually eat differently each day so I want to choose my food and she gets what she wants. We have a trolley each usually or one a trolley and the other a basket and go round separately.
common sense

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:53 pm

common sense wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

I don't drive but will be going on Friday morning with the wife to Asda. Why? Because I want to and haven't been to a shop for a week. We usually eat differently each day so I want to choose my food and she gets what she wants. We have a trolley each usually or one a trolley and the other a basket and go round separately.

Doubling your chances of taking home the virus.
Are you sure you two are actually married by the way?
So far it seems she goes to work you stay in bed all day and when asked what you're having for tea you reply whatever you get .... implying she's making the tea too.
I apologise if I have misunderstood but I'm thinking at the moment she needs a new husband!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby common sense » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Are you sure you two are actually married by the way?
So far it seems she goes to work you stay in bed all day and when asked what you're having for tea you reply whatever you get .... implying she's making the tea too.
I apologise if I have misunderstood but I'm thinking at the moment she needs a new husband!

We're still married but living separate lives under the same roof cos neither of us can be bothered to seek a divorce. Works okay. I don't tell her what to do and vice-versa. She pays the house loan and I pay the food and bills. I get my own food usually and so does she.
Last edited by common sense on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
common sense

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 pm

common sense wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
common sense wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Doubling your chances of taking home the virus.
Are you sure you two are actually married by the way?

We're still married but living separate lives under the same roof cos neither of us can be bothered to seek a divorce. Works okay. I don't tell her what to do and vice-versa. She pays the house loan and I pay the food and bills. I get my own food usually and so does she.

Cheers CS I was pretty sure I hadn't got it wrong.
All the best.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby common sense » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Cheers CS I was pretty sure I hadn't got it wrong.
All the best.[/quote]

Thanks. She only works 4 days as our daughter,22, died on a Friday in 2018 and she can't bring herself to go back to work Fridays still.
common sense

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug