Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: I Dunno What To Do

Postby drum » Mon May 25, 2020 8:21 am

what is a POT ?
drum

Postby Major » Mon May 25, 2020 8:22 am

Stooo wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Starbold , you call your next door neighbour " The Old Boy" he cant be much older than you,

You said in your Birthday Post you were 77 Years old , thats what most people would call you ! :kinell:

Just let him ramble on :smilin:

I have lived here only 4 years now and the "Old Boy" was hardly knew to me, he appeared a hermit, , twaz only recently I learned he was named Roy, my other neighbours called him the OLD BOY so I followed suit , he looks old Stooo, simple really.

I am convinced he is older than I but no one seems to know exactly.
I have found out that he has mega property in this shire.

Be pleased for him Stooo, his life has bucked up with a bit of help from decent people he can now call friends, you may like him if you met.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon May 25, 2020 11:16 am

Thanks for explaining that to me , it just sounded as calling him "An Old Boy" was a bit Ageist .Image
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Mon May 25, 2020 5:11 pm

His shower is now working fine, he looked bright as a new pin a little while ago, all clean clothes apart from his rank Trilby which is gonna go.
I noticed a line of washing as I entered his gates, they need attending too, not auto at moment, I will get them looked at for him.

He was sitting in the HOT greenhouse, radio on, smoking a cigar and having an absolutely MASSIVE mug of tea beside him.

I think I am getting too involved at the moment and so does Bookie but we agreed to carry on for a while.
Seems all good.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed May 27, 2020 9:44 am

Been to see Roy, the old bugga was just scrambling 6 eggs, YES SIX for a omelette

He appears OK
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed May 27, 2020 2:57 pm

6 eggs :yikes: he'll be proper bunged up tomorrow.
drum

Postby Major » Wed May 27, 2020 3:19 pm

drum wrote:6 eggs :yikes: he'll be proper bunged up tomorrow.

Ha ha ha . Do you think that is a 'old wives tale'? Drum

I eat a lot of eggs
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed May 27, 2020 3:26 pm

3 boiled eggs and i'm laid up for days, I don't eat many eggs and only like boiled or fried (and cakes obviously)
drum

Postby Text » Wed May 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Major wrote:Been to see Roy, the old bugga was just scrambling 6 eggs, YES SIX for a omelette. He appears OK

Eggs put him in hospital the last time!! Food poisoning. He collapsed and needed to be rushed in by ambulance and admitted to a hospital ward.
Hasn't put him off, has it? - He now polishes off 6 at a time.

When he was discharged from hospital you immediately gave him a curry. You reheated the leftover scraps from the curry meal you had the previous day.
Cos a stale spicy 'bangalore torpedo' curry is just the thing one needs when nursing a delicate tummy, right? :ooer:

Oh don't mind me, just taking a passing interest. Over & out. :Hiya:
Text

Postby drum » Wed May 27, 2020 5:30 pm

Was that eggs that did that :yikes: I don't read back on this thread :pmsl:
drum

Postby Major » Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 pm

drum wrote:Was that eggs that did that :yikes: I don't read back on this thread :pmsl:

Yes Drum I believe eggs were a prob, he did not collect regular and did not have any idea how old they were, NOW he collects every day, takes to the shop 2/3 days to be sold, myself and Bookie have some, the system is working fine now.
Nice to know you are interested, thank you Drum.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed May 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Major wrote:
drum wrote:Was that eggs that did that :yikes: I don't read back on this thread :pmsl:

Yes Drum I believe eggs were a prob, he did not collect regular and did not have any idea how old they were, NOW he collects every day, takes to the shop 2/3 days to be sold, myself and Bookie have some, the system is working fine now.
Nice to know you are interested, thank you Drum.

Shop can't sell them without a lion mark, gate sales only. Salmonella is a horrible condition, it's like a flesh eating virus but is instead a food born pathogen.

Currie made a massive change in traceability way back then and wiped it out from the national flock. Lessons have been forgotten.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Roy phoned, 2 farmers and Bookie going to his abode to shoot a few clays, his trap is set up ready., will I attend, YES I will and didI shot a miserable 72 out of 100, Roy shot 78, Bookie 74, 2 farmers 84 and 86, I came last as you can see, they extracted the wee wee.

Last year I beat the 2 farmers, getting old.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Major wrote:Roy phoned, 2 farmers and Bookie going to his abode to shoot a few clays, his trap is set up ready., will I attend, YES I will and didI shot a miserable 72 out of 100, Roy shot 78, Bookie 74, 2 farmers 84 and 86, I came last as you can see, they extracted the wee wee.

Has he got Planning Permission or informed the Planning Department under the 28 Day Ruling ?

Environmental Health will want to take sound recording samples
IMO it is a needless noisy so called sport that can cause anxiety and stress to neighbours having to live with the noise of gun shots all day long ,

One lives in the Country for peace and solitude and a love of the environment not to listen to a war zone with gunshots all day disturbing the wildlife . .
Go modern, go for Laser Pigeon Shooting that does not disturb the environment and is safe to handle the guns
https://www.gunsonpegs.com/articles/shooting-talk/shooting-noise-neighbours
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Roy phoned, 2 farmers and Bookie going to his abode to shoot a few clays, his trap is set up ready., will I attend, YES I will and didI shot a miserable 72 out of 100, Roy shot 78, Bookie 74, 2 farmers 84 and 86, I came last as you can see, they extracted the wee wee.

Has he got Planning Permission or informed the Planning Department under the 28 Day Ruling ?

Environmental Health will want to take sound recording samples
IMO it is a needless noisy so called sport that can cause anxiety and stress to neighbours having to live with the noise of gun shots all day long ,

One lives in the Country for peace and solitude and a love of the environment not to listen to a war zone with gunshots all day disturbing the wildlife . .
Go modern, go for Laser Pigeon Shooting that does not disturb the environment and is safe to handle the guns
https://www.gunsonpegs.com/articles/shooting-talk/shooting-noise-neighbours

P O T.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug