I Dunno What To Do

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: I Dunno What To Do

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm sure you've seen me have a few pops at Snooks over the last few weeks about his behaviour and obsession but to just pointlessly keep replying to him with POT knowing few if any have a clue what he's saying is worse than snooks being obsessed with the virus and the Major.
Snooks is sound but often a pain in the arse like most of us on here but the Maj is a cunt intentionally.

I think it means "piss off troll".

Does that help? :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:53 pm

If aerosolz reply accurately to my thread, topic, comment and not misquote, assume, make up something which I do not actually say then I will not be answering.
Leaving out words, adding in words changes whatever the author means, intends to convey.

Read that which I ACTUALLY say and comment on that, not that which you assume I mean

Simple.

BTW SB, knit me some thick woolly sox to wear with my shooting boots, the winter is coming and I need to keep my brain warm.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm sure you've seen me have a few pops at Snooks over the last few weeks about his behaviour and obsession but to just pointlessly keep replying to him with POT knowing few if any have a clue what he's saying is worse than snooks being obsessed with the virus and the Major.
Snooks is sound but often a pain in the arse like most of us on here but the Maj is a cunt intentionally.

I believe most would put F O T instead FG. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Major
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're far too polite to do that Major. :mrgreen:
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

One of my failings FG,

I cannot remember HAVING A GO at anyone who did not have a go at myself first, then they cry to site owners.
Major
Twat.

Postby Text » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

One of my failings FG,

I cannot remember HAVING A GO at anyone who did not have a go at myself first, then they cry to site owners.

The reason you cannot remember is because you are a senile fucker. Your senile memory is failing.
You are also a lying bastard.
I avoided you completely when you started posting here, it was YOU who kept digging at me.
The rest of my post will be in the main thread.
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:35 pm

Text wrote:The reason you cannot remember is because you are a senile fucker. Your senile memory is failing.
I avoided you completely when you started posting here, it was YOU who kept digging at me.

This is The Snug, so you shouldn't be posting that sort of thing.
Raggamuffin

Postby Bella » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Text wrote:
The reason you cannot remember is because you are a senile fucker. Your senile memory is failing.

Probably best not to use "senile" as an insult.
Bella

Postby Text » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Text wrote:The reason you cannot remember is because you are a senile fucker. Your senile memory is failing.

You stir things up in the snug and you encourage him to make trouble in the snug, then when people reply you suddenly remember it's the snug.
I know all your mind games backwards!
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Text wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You stir things up in the snug and you encourage him to make trouble in the snug, then when people reply you suddenly remember it's the snug.
I know all your mind games backwards!

I haven't stirred anything up. You just jumped in here and started ranting as usual. This is a nice thread - it's not for your vulgar rants.
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Starbold I have asked you for proof of astonishing allegations you made on the other thread, in the Arms.

Don't bother to pretend you haven't seen it. You need to address it and show the proof, before I make a decision about making a complaint about it.
Go to the thread and sort it - and bring your mummy with you for protection, if you like, brave soldier - I won't mind at all.
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:23 pm

Text wrote:Starbold I have asked you for proof of astonishing allegations you made on the other thread, in the Arms.

Don't bother to pretend you haven't seen it. You need to address it and show the proof, before I make a decision about making a complaint about it.
Go to the thread and sort it - and bring your mummy with you for protection, if you like, brave soldier - I won't mind at all.

Give it a rest. :woteva:
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:39 pm

Too fucking late.
Your meddling escalates things and you should have the sense to realise it.
I am pursuing this cos you accused me of chasing the poor little lamb around.

I have been trying to get to the bottom of these PM accusations for a while now.
Let's sort it out once and for all.
Then I will HAPPILY ''give it a rest''.
Text

Postby Holly » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:12 pm

What's wrong with some of you? This is the snug, take your shit to the arms.
Holly
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug