Buckling/Kid

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Buckling/Kid

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:23 pm

I think many of the claim to be Gypsies but are nothing more than Irish tinkers.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Around Warwickshire those we call pikies are a organised group of workmen, mostly landscapers, they have their smart vehicles, mostly Ford Transits sign written with graphics, all very smart and their phone number takes you to a smart address in a high street, which is actually a central office for a group of them, not many appear to have crap vehicles .
So, if ya wanna a landscaper you have a good chance of getting a pikey..

This is usually where someone says, not all are bad, my granny was one, I am offended, welll hard luck, tell them not to steal then.

Have you been a victim, yes I have and many of my friend farmers, construction builders, civil engineers.

It is wrong that thieves can steal from someone who is working hard to make a living, they are seldom put before a court, they work at night stealing.

They con, scare people, particularly the older ones into having work done on their homes.

Do ya wanna know some more?
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Plastering in kitchen will be finished today.
New upstairs and downstairs shower shower, toilets in tomorrow
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Major wrote:Plastering in kitchen will be finished today.
New upstairs and downstairs shower shower, toilets in tomorrow

You appear to be doing better than Nick Knowles and his "DIY SOS" team !!! :kinell:

Snookerballs

Postby Major » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Thank you SB.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:49 pm

The kitchen of Roy will be finished by tomorrow, looking good.

I went out with him this morning and we shot 26 woodiz, he only eats the breasts, he is having some tonight with a whole cauliflower, no spuds.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:35 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I have never seen a Gypo site that hasn't trashed the area they are camped in.
Shit burnt out tyres poisoned waterways .... they get fucked off pretty quickly round these parts.

What about the ones that come off the road and are little more than con men, the OP for instance?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I have never seen a Gypo site that hasn't trashed the area they are camped in.
Shit burnt out tyres poisoned waterways .... they get fucked off pretty quickly round these parts.

What about the ones that come off the road and are little more than con men, the OP for instance?

A few own arcades and static van sites houses with over the top wrought iron gates and fencing on top of fancy brick work and oversized Georgian columns and doors on three bed bungalows .... around these parts.
Minted and reasonable folk on the whole.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:05 pm

I would like to know how you accurately measure if the people in question are
"minted and reasonable folks on the whole'"
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:15 pm

To keep you informed the whole house is now finished, Roy is delighted butnthe kitchen was scruffy this morning, he still has not got a char yet.
He has a old disgusting toilet wash room about 100 or so feet from his house which he wants modernising now but the pipework will cost a good bit.

Some time back I aided him doing some hedge laying, I loved it, did some more today but back breaking

Her has loads of fruit trees surrounding him which hje has neglected, I know someone who will attend to them for next year, I hope

The more I look around this place the more surprised I am, discovered more outbuildings today

Roy seems happy and contented now, pub dinner time and nigh, 2 pints dinner, 3 at night, blooming eck, the old bugga .
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug