Buckling/Kid

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Buckling/Kid

Postby Major » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Went to see Roy a while ago and in his kitchen, on the floor in a box was a buckling kid.
The bookie was there laffin.

Apparently Roy used to keep goats and this one was poorly so he was trying to save it using his experience.

There was NOT a stink at the moment but just wait a day or 2. :pmsl:

Roy used to breed goats for food, no thanks.

Been out again in the Pathfinder, hard work compared to modern cars, get quite a few looks and lip movements.
Major
Twat.

Re: Buckling/Kid

Postby drum » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:36 am

I like a bit of currygoat myself .

I do like goats, cheeky wee bisoms but I don't like the smell.
drum

Postby Major » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:49 am

drum wrote:I like a bit of currygoat myself .

I do like goats, cheeky wee bisoms but I don't like the smell.

The bookiue mentioned the SMELL Drum, I replied, the kid will get used to it,. :pmsl: :pmsl:

Roy has another bonfire this morning, sawing up more pallets for winter.

He is having a 50 inch TV fitted in his KITCHEN today where he mostly lives.

Myself and bookie fancy a walk around inside his house, I wanna see his guns.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:54 am

:yikes:
guns
:doomed:
drum

Postby Major » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 pm

drum wrote::yikes:
guns
:doomed:

There are many guns in the countryside Drum, those I know which is many are legal owners
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:54 pm

The kid is stinking out the house, he will clean up tomorrow and put it outside in a shed with sheep netting around it.
What a whiff.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Just had call from Roy, roof leaking
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:05 am

not good
drum

Postby Major » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Still leaking, managed to temporary divert water from attic, wee weeing down here big time.
I can get someone out for him when it is safe and dry, he hardly seems bothered now water is diverted.
It looks like tiles have slipped, moved

Been down for eggs.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Major wrote:Still leaking, managed to temporary divert water from attic, wee weeing down here big time.
I can get someone out for him when it is safe and dry, he hardly seems bothered now water is diverted.
It looks like tiles have slipped, moved

Been down for eggs.

Did you get thunder and lightening ? we had one big boom here about 10 minutes ago then rain.

Not good about the roof, probably best to get someone to get a tarp over the full roof until the tiles are fixed properly.
drum

Postby Major » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:33 pm

drum wrote:
Major wrote:Still leaking, managed to temporary divert water from attic, wee weeing down here big time.
It looks like tiles have slipped, movedBeen down for eggs.

Did you get thunder and lightening ? we had one big boom here about 10 minutes ago then rain.

Not good about the roof, probably best to get someone to get a tarp over the full roof until the tiles are fixed properly.

WE earlier got a roofer who we know to survey roof, he says he will stop the leakage tomorrow but are desperate for major roof work.
Roy already knows , the tight old bugger has been previously advised.
The whole house needs looking at , he has agreed if myself and bookie guide, manage the job.
I know the right people for the work but they are hard to get, will have to pull in a few favours on this one.
He will pay for labour direct to the workers and I will get all his materials trade,

Should be an interesting exercise.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:10 pm

I'm just back from my daughters, her whole house has been flooded :yikes: :thud: water started coming up the drains, overflowing the sinks, the shower is upstairs and it started overflowing down the stairs and everywhere.. then water started pouring down the walls and through the ceilings. :bawlin: a mess. Im fed up now.
drum

Postby Major » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:09 pm

drum wrote:I'm just back from my daughters, her whole house has been flooded :yikes: :thud: water started coming up the drains, overflowing the sinks, the shower is upstairs and it started overflowing down the stairs and everywhere.. then water started pouring down the walls and through the ceilings. :bawlin: a mess. Im fed up now.

Water ruining ones home is dreadful, Drum, sorry to hear such, I cannot remember saying SORRY on a forum before.

I hope things get cleared up PDQ.

Best wishes.

Rupert.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:55 am

Major wrote:
drum wrote:I'm just back from my daughters, her whole house has been flooded :yikes: :thud: water started coming up the drains, overflowing the sinks, the shower is upstairs and it started overflowing down the stairs and everywhere.. then water started pouring down the walls and through the ceilings. :bawlin: a mess. Im fed up now.

Water ruining ones home is dreadful, Drum, sorry to hear such, I cannot remember saying SORRY on a forum before.

I hope things get cleared up PDQ.

Best wishes.

Rupert.

Ill find out today when I go round what the damage is, the water and electrics all got shut off last night and the source found and cleared, they couldn't do much else until the water stopped falling down the walls. She only moved into the house in November, It was me that decorated, that will all need done again, whole house, she has spent this lockdown painting her hallways and upstairs rooms. just a shame . She's young and will cope fine, I was upset for her last night. I'll see with clearer eyes today. Unbelievable that happened , usually the bottom of the town that gets all the floods.
drum

Postby Major » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Dunno what to say Drum, other than HOPE SHE GETS IT SORTED.

Last night at 10 the roofer rang and said he will need a cherrypicker to do the temp job on the roof for SAFETY, usually they use laddes, scaff,, I gave hime the go ahead, I told Roy and he is OK with it.
We are talking over the reno now and making notes, giving Roy copy of everything.
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug