Bracelet

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Bracelet

Postby Major » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:The cheque arrived earlier and it is now Banked,

I have this feeling SB that you are filled with jealousy and never attained much in life and begrudge those who have.

Just because the cheque arrived dosent mean the bracelet exsisted ,

show us a photo of the bracelet

SB, I do not believe you were a proper firefighter, they need brains normally.

The bracelet would have to have EXISTED to get cover, insurance companies will not insure high valuables unless they see first hand or receive a photo which they already had prior the claim and we had to show photos of other high valuables and pay a extra premium.
We have copies of all photos, plod have one also.

I have become tired of you now SB, I would not show you the steam from my wee wee.

You seem to FACTUALLY know little of the REAL world around you, you are all guesswork, assumption and Google, get real
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:30 pm

If you have a copy of the Photo of the Bracelet, why are you so reluctant to let us see it for ourselves ???

What sort of Bracelet is it ,
Tennis Bracelet,
Evening Bracelet ,
Everyday Bracelet,
Multi Row Bracelet
Its easy to put a photo of a bracelet on here , try it .
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:12 pm

P O T.
Major
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:29 am

common sense wrote:Yes it's a pity it can't be handed down now. Money can't replace heirlooms. :bawlin:

I would rather have been taught how to write an official letter.
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:17 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
common sense wrote:Yes it's a pity it can't be handed down now. Money can't replace heirlooms. :bawlin:

WTF now?
You'd rather be taught something than lose something or be paid compensation or pass something down.
You seriously need to tighten your fucking screws.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

WTF now?
You'd rather be taught something than lose something or be paid compensation or pass something down.

I got $1,000 after my dad died. Could have left it in sa, and hopped on a plane 15 years ago, and invested it better. I did want has partners John Edmond lp's who actually wrote me when i first came here, but she didn't live long. I was emptying buckets with parts of her stomach before leaving. But they where sold off.
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:49 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

WTF now?

I got $1,000 after my dad died. Could have left it in sa, and hopped on a plane 15 years ago, and invested it better. I did want has partners John Edmond lp's who actually wrote me when i first came here, but she didn't live long. I was emptying buckets with parts of her stomach before leaving. But they where sold off.

Art you seriously need to start reading what you type before posting it to see if you think any of it will make the slightest sense to the rest of the world.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:17 pm

The bracelet came from my side of the family so it is very personal, would have been the fourth hand down.
Twas something to do with WW1, my grandmothers brother or uncle came back with it, from whence it came from I do not know.
I think I have it about right.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:34 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

WTF now?

I was emptying buckets with parts of her stomach before leaving. But they where sold off.
I've read some weird shit on here over the years but ..... :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:29 pm

Major wrote:The bracelet came from my side of the family so it is very personal, would have been the fourth hand down.
Twas something to do with WW1, my grandmothers brother or uncle came back with it, from whence it came from I do not know.

To be really honest I dont think many posters on here are really that interested ,
Basically you were careless and lost a bracelet that came into your possession under dubious conditions ( no authenticated provenance of said bracelet) ) and managed to convince an Insurance Company to pay out on the basis of a Photograph .
Snookerballs

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

WTF now?

I was emptying buckets with parts of her stomach before leaving. But they where sold off.
I've read some weird shit on here over the years but ..... :dunno:

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Major » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:The bracelet came from my side of the family so it is very personal, would have been the fourth hand down.

To be really honest I dont think many posters on here are really that interested ,
Basically you were careless and lost a bracelet that came into your possession under dubious conditions ( no authenticated provenance of said bracelet) ) and managed to convince an Insurance Company to pay out on the basis of a Photograph .

Your first sentence proves yoYOU are interested SB, in fact you are dangerously obsessed with me that you troll ALL my tetrads/posts, not that I mind.

We paid the premium which the insurance company requested to insure, include certain items over a certain value, they insisted on photos which were given.

Summing up SB, you are saying that this insurance company do not know their business and you do, like everything SB knows best, he knows nowt.
Given a choice I would take the bracelet back if found as the value will always increase on such a piece as it already has.,
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Your first sentence proves yoYOU are interested SB, in fact you are dangerously obsessed with me that you troll ALL my tetrads/posts, not that I mind.

We paid the premium which the insurance company requested to insure, include certain items over a certain value, they insisted on photos which were given.

Summing up SB, you are saying that this insurance company do not know their business and you do, like everything SB knows best, he knows nowt.
Given a choice I would take the bracelet back if found as the value will always increase on such a piece as it already has.,

Maj I'm guessing it can be pretty painful when you get your tetrads trolled.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:39 pm

Major wrote:Melting diamonds down for scrap is not possible, unless someone as clever as yourself knows different.

Why doest thou spout such Rolly, bet you SB can do it win a candle
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Major wrote:
Major wrote:Melting diamonds down for scrap is not possible, unless someone as clever as yourself knows different.

Why doest thou spout such Rolly, bet you SB can do it win a candle

Why you telling me this?
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug