Settle an argument please.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Settle an argument please.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Small Claims Court is the next step , you say you have photos of the packing so this should help .

either that or accept the loss . Does this women have a web site how did you find her advert .

Woman Snooks woman.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Small Claims Court is the next step , you say you have photos of the packing so this should help .

either that or accept the loss . Does this women have a web site how did you find her advert .

Woman Snooks woman.

It’s surprising how many say ‘women’ for ‘woman’!…. singular! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby common sense » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Okay she can claim through Santander as I paid from my account. Just rang them and he said she has to send it back to her and ask her nicely for a refund or we'll raise a dispute through my bank. She legally has 15 days to pay or the Consumer Act 2005 regarding distance selling comes in to force. I raise a dispute with Santander and they'll get the money back from her bank. She'll have no say in the matter as the law is fully on our side.

Silly sod has stuck it now with Superglue and says she's not bothered. She should stand up for her fucking rights.
common sense

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:22 pm

common sense wrote:Okay she can claim through Santander as I paid from my account. Just rang them and he said she has to send it back to her and ask her nicely for a refund or we'll raise a dispute through my bank. She legally has 15 days to pay or the Consumer Act 2005 regarding distance selling comes in to force. I raise a dispute with Santander and they'll get the money back from her bank. She'll have no say in the matter as the law is fully on our side.

Silly sod has stuck it now with Superglue and says she's not bothered. She should stand up for her fucking rights.

So your wife is now going to sell it off stuck back together with glue?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby drum » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
common sense wrote:Okay she can claim through Santander as I paid from my account. Just rang them and he said she has to send it back to her and ask her nicely for a refund or we'll raise a dispute through my bank. She legally has 15 days to pay or the Consumer Act 2005 regarding distance selling comes in to force. I raise a dispute with Santander and they'll get the money back from her bank. She'll have no say in the matter as the law is fully on our side.

Probably rubbed down and varnished too :pmsl:
drum

Postby common sense » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

NO. She's keeping it as it's my Xmas gift to her. :leer:
common sense

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:you could go to the small claims court

it's set up for exactly things like this

i'd let her know you intend doing this and see what she comes back with

Small claims court for 56 nicker??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug