:twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
philagain

CLIMB!

Postby philagain » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 am

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
philagain

Re: CLIMB!

Postby charlie » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 am

This performance is just superb - much better than when he did it with George Michael.

charlie

Postby philagain » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 am

Fenella wrote:This performance is just superb - much better than when he did it with George Michael.

My mother and my brother said that they found his appearance with George Michael uncomfortable!

I kept my gob shut, but was thinking that i would be more worried if it was Rod Stewart or Bill Whyman, or Garry Glitter that had been performing with a young girl!

George Micheal has always preferred men of his own age, has never been embroiled in a case where he sought out younger men.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
philagain

Postby charlie » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 am

I think that George tried to grab the limelight too much, and Joe was left standing there like a lemon. It was like George was singing on his own really.
charlie

Postby Rollup. » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am

philagain wrote:
Fenella wrote:My mother and my brother said that they found his appearance with George Michael uncomfortable!

I kept my gob shut, but was thinking that i would be more worried if it was Rod Stewart or Bill Whyman, or Garry Glitter that had been performing with a young girl!

George Micheal has always preferred men of his own age, has never been embroiled in a case where he sought out younger men.

But you obviously fancy the pants off him!
Rollup.

Postby philagain » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 am

Rollup wrote:
philagain wrote:
Fenella wrote:My mother and my brother said that they found his appearance with George Michael uncomfortable!

But you obviously fancy the pants off him!

I fancy his voice, youth and enthusiasm, i fancy his energy and his ambition to achieve!

I can see that he is good looking, in the same way that a people would find someone like Charlotte Church pretty, or a girl from girls aloud!
.....The fact that he is gay, could be the next George Michael or Will Young!

I would NEVER seek out to sleep with someone of that age, far to young as far as i'm concerned.

:roll:
philagain

Postby philagain » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 am

Fenella wrote:I think that George tried to grab the limelight too much, and Joe was left standing there like a lemon. It was like George was singing on his own really.

They were playing in on the 1985 live aid performance, where Elton had most of the song!

:cool:
philagain

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug