Fight Night BB11 has just broken out......

Fight Night BB11 has just broken out......

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 am

......JJ1, JJ2 and Dave in the shower bitching about Sam, Sam and Josie could hear clearly form the lounge.

Both laughing and listening for a while, Sam went by the bathroom door to listen some more and was laughing, Josie heard JJ2 slag her off.

Sam turned and started calling JJ1 a knob and went to confront him in the bathroom over what he was saying about him, JJ1 yelled at him, said he was going to tell him to his face.

Sam went off to the bedroom to get under the covers and cry, other Hms gathered around, JJ1 followed in and had a right old shout at him, BB called JJ1 to the DR......................... :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Re: Fight Night BB11 has just broken out......

Postby measurer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Well they do say that you never hear anything good about yourself when eavesdropping....... :paranoid:
measurer

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 pm

measurer wrote:Well they do say that you never hear anything good about yourself when eavesdropping....... :paranoid:

Well, yes - Corin entered the lounge from the garden while they were eavesdropping and said she didn't want to hear it in case it was her next - think she went off back outside then to get away from it.
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Caught the tail end of it as JJ was being called away to the diary room . Thiinnk that row was brewing between them ... sams pretty sharp and JJ has a short fuse .
A reciepe for explosions :NAA:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 pm

CatNip wrote:Caught the tail end of it as JJ was being called away to the diary room . Thiinnk that row was brewing between them ... sams pretty sharp and JJ has a short fuse .
A reciepe for explosions :NAA:

Think it was more to do with Sam thinking that JJ1 was a mate (as he has been acting that way towards him). Just shows eh Sammy boy (done in my best Dave voice) - you shouldn't listen in on folk talking about you. Doh!:gigglesnshit:

Speaking of Dave, what a shit stirrer, was him who encouraged Sam to confront JJ1, then as he went to do so said "this should be interesting", and then backed away from the whole thing :brickwall:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 pm

WHat a big deep voice you have snuffles :paranoid: :gigglesnshit: . I missed that bit :roll:
Gawd i really should pay more attention but i get bored :NAA: and go and make a cuppa or something :NAA: :gigglesnshit:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Yes, pay more attention next time, we've only got 11 days left :kinell: :mickymod:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes Miss :paranoid: :oops:
Did i see Josie get immunisation to evictions or something too > :NAA:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

CatNip wrote:Yes Miss :paranoid: :oops:
Did i see Josie get immunisation to evictions or something too > :NAA:

Yes, the HMs were asked by Davina to pick someone to get a guaranteed place in the final, and they picked Josie.

Do pay more attention :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Return to Big Brother