Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen gave an interview yesterday, in which he confirmed he was HIV+ Positive.

He said the reason for the interview was because he'd paid out millions over the years to blackmailers.

He might not have to worry about being blackmailed anymore, but the lawsuits are flying in all over the place with women claiming he's a monster, who kept his diagnosis to himself.

They say his interview yesterday about safe sex was a tissues of lies and one woman claimed she slept with him last week.
Vicky

Re: Charlie Sheen.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 pm

I have to say that any women stupid enough to have slept with Charlie Sheen, a bloke who has the sort of reputation he has had for years, of drug taking, debauchery and 5000 sex partners - needs to look at the part they played in any disease they might have contracted.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:I have to say that any women stupid enough to have slept with Charlie Sheen, a bloke who has the sort of reputation he has had for years, of drug taking, debauchery and 5000 sex partners - needs to look at the part they played in any disease they might have contracted.

It's against the law, not to inform someone you have HIV!!

Oh and i hope you're not claiming, you haven't thrown caution to the wind on occasion??
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Trapper John wrote:I have to say that any women stupid enough to have slept with Charlie Sheen, a bloke who has the sort of reputation he has had for years, of drug taking, debauchery and 5000 sex partners - needs to look at the part they played in any disease they might have contracted.

HIV is a chronic disease, it doesn't kill you any more.

He's fucked, snorted and generally pissed his life away and probably still doesn't give a shit.

We all live the dream our own way I guess :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Stooo wrote:

He's fucked, snorted and generally pissed his life away and probably still doesn't give a shit.

Charlie boy is in his 50's He's fucked strippers, he's fucked whores and he's fucked hollywood stars.
He's drank to excess, he did drugs to excess. And all the time he had a big fuckoff smile on his face. He's made hundreds of millions of dollars in the process. And then he catches aids when he's in his 50's.
Better to catch it late in life after having the life he's had. Than catch it in your 20's.
What red blooded male wouldn't want his life.
we all die, But Not everyone lives.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:23 pm

sounds like his meds are working
just the advert big pharma need for there hiv drugs..
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Vicky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Charlie boy is in his 50's He's fucked strippers, he's fucked whores and he's fucked hollywood stars.
He's drank to excess, he did drugs to excess. And all the time he had a big fuckoff smile on his face. He's made hundreds of millions of dollars in the process. And then he catches aids when he's in his 50's.
Better to catch it late in life after having the life he's had. Than catch it in your 20's.
What red blooded male wouldn't want his life.
we all die, But Not everyone lives.

He doesn't have AIDS, he has HIV and he only turned 50 in September.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:45 pm

I have to agree with this. He's sex life was hardly a secret. It might have been different if he was just Jack Ordinary, whom we may have no chance of knowing what he got up to, he's Charlie Sheen the whore of hollywood

Postby Vicky » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:

I have to agree with this. He's sex life was hardly a secret. It might have been different if he was just Jack Ordinary, whom we may have no chance of knowing what he got up to, he's Charlie Sheen the whore of hollywood

"The Whore Of Hollywood"

You sound jealous pal and I bet TJ, wouldn't have knocked back 5000 women.
Vicky

Postby Text » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Victoria wrote:Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen gave an interview yesterday, in which he confirmed he was HIV+ Positive.

He said the reason for the interview was because he'd paid out millions over the years to blackmailers.

He might not have to worry about being blackmailed anymore, but the lawsuits are flying in all over the place with women claiming he's a monster, who kept his diagnosis to himself.

They say his interview yesterday about safe sex was a tissues of lies and one woman claimed she slept with him last week.

Blackmail is a criminal offence. Surely arrests should be made! As for Sheen's debauched lifestyle - what a wally.
Text

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Sheen has one of the most punchable faces in the world.

Honestly I do not see the fascination with the repulsive little prick - at least his father has talent and dignity.

Sorry Stu & Vicky! :doomed: :wink:
Last edited by Keyser on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

I would like to seem him and Bieber in an ancient cestus fight to the death. :yess:
Keyser

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 am

Keyser wrote:Sheen has one of the most punchable faces in the world.

Honestly I do not see the fascination with the repulsive little prick - at least his father has talent and dignity.

His dad's a recovering alcoholic who's been described as having a criminal record longer than his film credits.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:42 am

Canary wrote:
Victoria wrote:Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen gave an interview yesterday, in which he confirmed he was HIV+ Positive.

Blackmail is a criminal offence. Surely arrests should be made! As for Sheen's debauched lifestyle - what a wally.

It seems in confided in some of his closet friends and expected them to keep quiet, but they blackmailed him instead.

Charming!!
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Victoria wrote:
Keyser wrote:Sheen has one of the most punchable faces in the world.

His dad's a recovering alcoholic who's been described as having a criminal record longer than his film credits.

Well then the difference Victoria is that Martin has talent - Charlie doesn't. :mrgreen:

Love your avatar by the way! :wubwub:
Keyser

Next

Return to TV And Radio