Women's Room

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Women's Room

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:03 pm

I got some Maybelline "Baby Skin Pore Eraser" which I like & it's cheaper. It's colourless which I like. It a bit gel like. I got a couple of tubes on offer. As I've said online before I also get redness & find essential oil recipes which I've been using. There are also essential oils that help with large pores.
PinkSmurf

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:39 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I got some Maybelline "Baby Skin Pore Eraser" which I like & it's cheaper. It's colourless which I like. It a bit gel like. I got a couple of tubes on offer. As I've said online before I also get redness & find essential oil recipes which I've been using. There are also essential oils that help with large pores.

Green concealer type correctors are great for toning down facial redness..... plenty on the market to choose from! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Random » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Poca wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I got some Maybelline "Baby Skin Pore Eraser" which I like & it's cheaper. It's colourless which I like. It a bit gel like. I got a couple of tubes on offer. As I've said online before I also get redness & find essential oil recipes which I've been using. There are also essential oils that help with large pores.

Green concealer type correctors are great for toning down facial redness..... plenty on the market to choose from! :thumbsup:

Laying of the booze helps tremendously in that area too.
Random

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

I very rarely drink. Some people with rosacea, especially men, look like drinkers. Some men, more than women, have enlarged noses due to rosacea which isn't necessarily caused by drinking. I do have a green tint cream from No7 Boots. I find it goes into little bits though so will try something else.
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

Bitchy. Is there any need or is it because you're being a bitch

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:27 am

I tried some L'OREAL Revitalift Magic Blur today and it was amazing. I was a bit sceptical but when I tried it I was impressed. I have L'OREAL Age Perfect stuff & the Revitalift eye cream. When I get some money I'll try the Revitalift 10 Repair night serum. I have a few age related problems with my skin & I think L'OREAL are pretty good. Try eBay as you can get brand new products cheap. I ordered one item & they sent two in the package which made my day.
PinkSmurf

Postby Random » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 am

Guest wrote:
Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

Bitchy?

Funny more like, as I was drinking a glass of wine as I typed it And also true.

Alcohol increases the blood ph causing inflammation in the body. Rosacea is inflammation. Duh..

Best thing to lower blood ph is having 2 organic freshly squeezed lemons in water everyday and avoiding foods and drinks that cause the ph to rise.

An alkaline body is a happy body!
Random

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

I assumed it was directed at me as it was in response to my post :dunno: ..... but I chose to ignore it anyway :smilin: .... as much as I enjoy a glass of wine, I neither have an alcohol problem.... or facial redness! :gigglesnshit:

Is it wine time yet? :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Random » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Where there's anger, there's guilt.

Why not just go and have photojuvenation and a course of microdermabrasion instead of buying loads of creams?

I've had it and it leaves your skin lovely after. Reduced pores and evens your skin tone and supposed to increase collagen.

I started drinking lemon water everyday after getting the norovirus, it leaves your intestines inflamed but then I noticed after a few weeks that my skin was looking nice a milky and looked as if I'd had microdermabrasion again, although not had it for a few years.

Im a believer that every illness starts in the gut, and you need to take care of that in order to be healthy. The skin is the largest organ of the body and something going wrong inside will show on it. The redness is a symptom that your blood is slightly acidic IMO.
Random

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Random wrote:Where there's anger, there's guilt.

Why not just go and have photojuvenation and a course of microdermabrasion instead of buying loads of creams?

I've had it and it leaves your skin lovely after. Reduced pores and evens your skin tone and supposed to increase collagen.

I started drinking lemon water everyday after getting the norovirus, it leaves your intestines inflamed but then I noticed after a few weeks that my skin was looking nice a milky and looked as if I'd had microdermabrasion again, although not had it for a few years.

Im a believer that every illness starts in the gut, and you need to take care of that in order to be healthy. The skin is the largest organ of the body and something going wrong inside will show on it. The redness is a symptom that your blood is slightly acidic IMO.

Thanks. I'll look into that.
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

I assumed it was directed at me as it was in response to my post :dunno: ..... but I chose to ignore it anyway :smilin: .... as much as I enjoy a glass of wine, I neither have an alcohol problem.... or facial redness! :gigglesnshit:

Just as well not to bite and I do believe it's wine o/clock!

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:
Random wrote:
Poca wrote:

Just as well not to bite and I do believe it's wine o/clock!

It is now :leer: ...... :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Random » Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Random wrote:Where there's anger, there's guilt.

Thanks. I'll look into that.

You're welcome. I think I'm going to do the same too when the summers over and make it a yearly winter thing as you need to avoid the sun after treatment. Some people swear by putting natural yogurt on the face to exfoliate as it has lactic acid in it. I've been meaning to try that but end up eatng it all instead.
Random

Postby Gabby » Sun May 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Love these products :wubbers: ..... add a couple of drops to your usual moisturiser! :thumbsup:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue May 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Really into Ombre nail art right now...... just love how the colours blend! :wubbers:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug