Clinton Ca$H...

Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 am

The highly anticipated Clinton Cash documentary will air for free on Breitbart on Saturday, July 23 at 8:00 p.m. ET and on Sunday, July 24 at 2:00 and 8:00 p.m. ET.

***Due to the overwhelming demand to view this film, we’ve decided to broadcast it online for free with no password required***

VIDEO: “CLINTON CASH’ IS SCREENED IN CANNES

The weekend Clinton Cash global release, just days before the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, PA, will set the tone for Hillary Clinton’s nomination. MSNBC calls the movie “devastating” for presumptive Democratic nominee and says it “powerfully connects the dots.” The Guardian lauds the film as “a powerful message, one that is clearly designed to stir up trouble at the convention at just the moment when Clinton should be reveling in her victory in the Democratic race.” And the Fiscal Times warns that Clinton Cash is a “weapon that could knock Clinton out.”

The film, based on the New York Timesbestselling investigative book Clinton Cash by Breitbart Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer, has sent shockwaves through media. The New York Times, Washington Post, ABC News, and other Establishment Media have verified and confirmed the book’s explosive revelations about how Hillary Clinton auctioned State Department policies to foreign Clinton Foundation donors and benefactors who then paid Bill Clinton tens of millions of dollars in speaking fees.

Time says the movie’s power comes from its focus persuading liberals. “[The film is] a scathing broadside aimed at persuading liberals,” reports Time. It is “likely to leave on-the-fence Clinton supporters who see it feeling more unsure about casting a vote for her....

fake news/2016-president ... mail-sign/
ATXn;D

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Maddog » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:59 am

I wish this would make a difference. It won't. A great deal of her supporters have admitted she is crooked as a dogs leg. They don't care.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:11 am

Maddog wrote:I wish this would make a difference. It won't. A great deal of her supporters have admitted she is crooked as a dogs leg. They don't care.

Which is a story in itself that needs to be widely spotlighted, imho...because if youre ok with THIS crap, never lecture me again about moral high ground...Where are all the folks whose delicate sensibilities were inconsolably ruffled at the mere mention of halluburton?

Meanwhile, have you actually watched it? Its stunning and well sourced. I begin to believe Comey passed on recommending prosecution for her emails in favor of this unsavory can of worms...
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:21 am

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:I wish this would make a difference. It won't. A great deal of her supporters have admitted she is crooked as a dogs leg. They don't care.

Which is a story in itself that needs to be widely spotlighted, imho...because if youre ok with THIS crap, never lecture me again about moral high ground...Where are all the folks whose delicate sensibilities were inconsolably ruffled at the mere mention of halluburton?

Meanwhile, have you actually watched it? Its stunning and well sourced. I begin to believe Comey passed on recommending prosecution for her emails in favor of this unsavory can of worms...

She's a crook. Everyone with a functioning brain has known that for quite some time. Somewhere between 40-47% of the people don't care and will vote for her anyway.

And no, I haven't watched it yet. All it will do is confirm what I have known since sometime in 1992.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:30 am

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

She's a crook. Everyone with a functioning brain has known that for quite some time. Somewhere between 40-47% of the people don't care and will vote for her anyway.

And no, I haven't watched it yet. All it will do is confirm what I have known since sometime in 1992.

Well of course, all that goes without saying, but even with all i was already aware of...this was still stunning.

Its well documented pay for play while she was sos that comey cant ignore.
ATXn;D

Postby wutang » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:56 am

I agree with Maddog, can't see this having much of an effect because its merely going over old scandals. The Clintons are slimy fuckers and they have mastered the art of dodging this shit, if it didnt work before its unlikely to now.

The wikileaks revelation might have more of an effect, especially by confirming what a stitch up the Dem primary was all along (Bernie bros gotta mad at this shit).
I see Debbie Wasserman Schultz has pulled out of the DNC in response.
wutang

Postby wutang » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:18 am

Trump seems to have his own 'cash for policies' scandal brewing in the works.

Russia, more specifically, Putin

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/tru ... ly-a-thing

Deep financial ties between Trump and Russia, including his campaign heads. Might explain his policy ideas on the area (withdrawing full commitment to protect eastern europe from attack).
wutang

Postby Puzzler » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:08 am

Trump, Putin and Farage. The 3 men who can save the West/Europe from extinction.
Puzzler

Postby BigAndy9 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:14 am

It's the same as the Obarmie issue - "he's the worst president in history and if he wasn't black we'd be marching on the White House".

But he is black so keep voting for him.
BigAndy9

Postby McAz » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:28 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

It's the same as the Obarmie issue - "he's the worst president in history and if he wasn't black we'd be marching on the White House".

But he is black so keep voting for him

Under the Twenty-second Amendment the people cannot "keep voting for him" no matter what colour he is.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Desperate to smear, these Republicans.

Obama ? Part Kenyan, Muslim (just check out the middle name) and definately not born in the USA. Oh, and he's black. Ish.

Clinton ? Crooked as a dog's leg. Used a private E-mail account (hanging offence) etc. etc.

And yet they happily select a genuinely crooked, multi-bankrupt, racist liar as their candidate.

Amazing.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:Desperate to smear, these Republicans.

Obama ? Part Kenyan, Muslim (just check out the middle name) and definately not born in the USA. Oh, and he's black. Ish.

Clinton ? Crooked as a dog's leg. Used a private E-mail account (hanging offence) etc. etc.

And yet they happily select a genuinely crooked, multi-bankrupt, racist liar as their candidate.

Amazing.

Is it because the RNC failed to topple Trump despite having similar tools at their disposal?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Stooo wrote:

Amazing.

Is it because the RNC failed to topple Trump despite having similar tools at their disposal?

There might be something to that. The RNC never wanted Trump, yet they couldn't stop him, without blowing up the party. The DNC, never wanted anyone but Clinton and rigged it so she would win the nomination. I guess the difference was that the RNC never had a clear favorite from the beginning. The RNC was anti Trump while the DNC was probably Hillary. Sanders gave it a good run, but he can't be too surprised about the DNC not being very supportive. This is the first time he has run as a democrat. He's never really been in the party.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Amazing.

Poll after poll reports that the American people think Hillary is dishonest. And yes, the Republican primary voters picked the most defective candidate available to run against her. It's a real race to the gutter with the two main parties in terms of presidential nominees.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Maddog wrote:

Amazing.

Poll after poll reports that the American people think Hillary is dishonest. And yes, the Republican primary voters picked the most defective candidate available to run against her. It's a real race to the gutter with the two main parties in terms of presidential nominees.

I feel your pain.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs