Celebrity BBC 2016

Celebrity BBC 2016

Postby luddite » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:15 pm

Why is nobody posting about the current Celebrity BBC?

I think that Steven Bear is hilarious and is going to win as no one else is as interesting.
luddite

Re: Celebrity BBC 2016

Postby Vicky » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 am

luddite wrote:Why is nobody posting about the current Celebrity BBC?

I think that Steven Bear is hilarious and is going to win as no one else is as interesting.

Poca usually posts about Big Brother, but she's hasn't posted for a wee while.

I've read a few bits and pieces that said Bear has been the star of the show and others saying Sam Fox is delusional after she called herself a "National Treasure"
Vicky

Postby Random » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:42 am

I'm quite shocked at all the hate being poured towards bear. I'm think he has been an absolute asset in getting people to show their real sides and not just the nicey nice stuff. I think the worst thing on the show was when Aubrey spat in his drink, IMO she should have been thrown off the show for that, he has made all their egos come out and yet he is the one being portrayed as the egoist.

I like him and I think he could actually be an undercover agent. If he isn't. He has the skills to be.
Random

Postby luddite » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 am

Random wrote:I'm quite shocked at all the hate being poured towards bear. I'm think he has been an absolute asset in getting people to show their real sides and not just the nicey nice stuff. I think the worst thing on the show was when Aubrey spat in his drink, IMO she should have been thrown off the show for that, he has made all their egos come out and yet he is the one being portrayed as the egoist.

I like him and I think he could actually be an undercover agent. If he isn't. He has the skills to be.

Out of all the house mates Bear and Marnie are the only ones that I'd like to meet. :wubwub:
luddite

Postby Random » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:37 pm

luddite wrote:
Random wrote:I'm quite shocked at all the hate being poured towards bear. I'm think he has been an absolute asset in getting people to show their real sides and not just the nicey nice stuff. I think the worst thing on the show was when Aubrey spat in his drink, IMO she should have been thrown off the show for that, he has made all their egos come out and yet he is the one being portrayed as the egoist.

Out of all the house mates Bear and Marnie are the only ones that I'd like to meet. :wubwub:

Marine can be secret agent no2. She and Lewis could infiltrate the catwalk scene.

I think Mrs Mob wife and Mrs platinum spit are under investigation. There are 6 degrees of seperation between them and both equally as vile as the other.
Random

Postby Random » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Oh yes, Ricky is another one. He's up to some dodgy stuff behind closed doors. Would not dear let his nice guy mask slip, but was very telling that he advocated physical harm to another in mob style whilst chatting with Renee.
Random

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:29 pm

What a vile, retarded, revolting, disgraceful, embarrassing specimen Bear was! :pukeup:..... him and Chloe were made for each other :pukeup:.... the whole show was ruined by him... and totally fixed! :shake head:

Last one I'll be watching!
Gabby

Postby Random » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:56 pm

The show wasn't about bear. All those that think it was, totally missed the point. It was about him getting the other celebs to drop their mask. Which he did. Well played.

A mob wife calling for physical harm on a fellow contestant on national TV should be considered a very real threat, and be interviewed by the police for it, and Reverend Ricky. Beneath that fake persona, theirs a devil.
Random

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:12 am

Random wrote:The show wasn't about bear. All those that think it was, totally missed the point. It was about him getting the other celebs to drop their mask. Which he did. Well played.

A mob wife calling for physical harm on a fellow contestant on national TV should be considered a very real threat, and be interviewed by the police for it, and Reverend Ricky. Beneath that fake persona, theirs a devil.

Lol. What planet are you on?
Bear's fine if you're agreeing with him, otherwise he was a tosser.
Keep provoking people and they're gonna snap, what's so mask dropping about that?
Lady Murasaki

Postby luddite » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Poca wrote:What a vile, retarded, revolting, disgraceful, embarrassing specimen Bear was! :pukeup:..... him and Chloe were made for each other :pukeup:.... the whole show was ruined by him... and totally fixed! :shake head:

Last one I'll be watching!

Bear was the show, without him it would have been snoresville. :woteva:

Bear for PM. :canny:
luddite

Postby Random » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Random wrote:The show wasn't about bear. All those that think it was, totally missed the point. It was about him getting the other celebs to drop their mask. Which he did. Well played.

Keep provoking people and they're gonna snap, what's so mask dropping about that?

In an enviroment where everyone has massive egos and trying to portray their best side to get votes and to be liked, loved and adored by the public he fucked it up for them. They can't bear it and all turn on him for him showing them up for what they are.

He's even bringing out peoples worse sides on forums after the event. Hilarious to read all the jealousy and people wishing he falls on his arse. He's showing them up for what they are too.
Random

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:37 am

Random wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

In an enviroment where everyone has massive egos and trying to portray their best side to get votes and to be liked, loved and adored by the public he fucked it up for them. They can't bear it and all turn on him for him showing them up for what they are.

He's even bringing out peoples worse sides on forums after the event. Hilarious to read all the jealousy and people wishing he falls on his arse. He's showing them up for what they are too.

You talk as if he's some sort of genius. Celebs have big egos, not exactly a newsflash, CBB always manages to get masks to slip no matter who's in the house. Bear had one of the biggest mask slipping events when his ex walked in there. His lothario Jack the lad mask slipped big time. Everything about him was fake bravado. Fake relationship on the outside, fake romance inside the house. The others appear to have real, loving relationships on the outside. What is there to be jealous of?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Random » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Random wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

You talk as if he's some sort of genius. Celebs have big egos, not exactly a newsflash, CBB always manages to get masks to slip no matter who's in the house. Bear had one of the biggest mask slipping events when his ex walked in there. His lothario Jack the lad mask slipped big time. Everything about him was fake bravado. Fake relationship on the outside, fake romance inside the house. The others appear to have real, loving relationships on the outside. What is there to be jealous of?

Because he is the WINNER. Did you get that he is the WINNER!! He won! And a worthy winner too. Very funny. Yes and clever. Well played
Random

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:22 am

He did make me laugh with the egg dropping and pie throwing incidents. But he was definitely the biggest mask wearer in there. Maybe that's what it takes to win.
He should go into acting, he'd be good at it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:He did make me laugh with the egg dropping and pie throwing incidents. But he was definitely the biggest mask wearer in there. Maybe that's what it takes to win.
He should go into acting, he'd be good at it.

Can't say I laughed at him once... only cringed! :oops: ..... He was a prize TIT! :shake head:
Gabby

Next

Return to Big Brother