Celebrity BBC 2016

Re: Celebrity BBC 2016

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:43 am

Poca wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He did make me laugh with the egg dropping and pie throwing incidents. But he was definitely the biggest mask wearer in there. Maybe that's what it takes to win.
He should go into acting, he'd be good at it.

Can't say I laughed at him once... only cringed! :oops: ..... He was a prize TIT! :shake head:

Bit of a court jester, but I can understand the cringing. Didn't you feel sorry for him being so desperate to win yet pretending he didn't care what others thought of him?
Lady Murasaki

Postby luddite » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Poca wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He did make me laugh with the egg dropping and pie throwing incidents. But he was definitely the biggest mask wearer in there. Maybe that's what it takes to win.

Can't say I laughed at him once... only cringed! :oops: ..... He was a prize TIT! :shake head:

You're right...

he won the prize. :canny:
luddite

Postby Gabby » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm

luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:

You're right...

he won the prize. :canny:

Yeah, albeit falsely :mrgreen: ...... probably the silly, love struck teenage girl fraternity voting excessively! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Previous

Return to Big Brother