DS and DTV Part 43.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 43.

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:45 pm

VelvetCat wrote:I know FaceAche isn't liked by some, but she is doing brilliant work answering jpnumbertwat. She can expect abusive PMs soon I expect.

Don't mind her at all - no doubt she will get some PM's soon from him as she is an attractive young woman who has put her photo up on DS. :ooer:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:48 pm

VelvetCat wrote:I know FaceAche isn't liked by some, but she is doing brilliant work answering jpnumbertwat. She can expect abusive PMs soon I expect.

I wonder if the splinters in his arse bother him.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:49 pm

"Arsy. I'm chilled. Are you. I hope so. I don't care whatever you feel, clearly it's up to you."

It's big of him to let her feel what she likes though isn't it? :mrgreen:

I think he will be more circumspect now because several people have brought up receiving aggressive and harassing PMs in that thread, whilst in conversation with numbertwat. Funny that isn't it?

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:

"Arsy. I'm chilled. Are you. I hope so. I don't care whatever you feel, clearly it's up to you."

I think he will be more circumspect now because several people have brought up receiving aggressive and harassing PMs in that thread, whilst in conversation with numbertwat. Funny that isn't it?

He is getting "arsy" as she puts it because she didnt want to talk about his sex sites, agree shes doing a great job of putting that twat in his place.
Think he'll be very brave if he gets her inbox now :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is getting "arsy" as she puts it because she didnt want to talk about his sex sites, agree shes doing a great job of putting that twat in his place.
Think he'll be very brave if he gets her inbox now :gigglesnshit:

Seeing the direction the conversation has taken, I think he'll be quiet for a bit then return and pretend that conversation never happened. He's ever so 'umble isn't he? :wink:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83978883&postcount=994

So Face_Ache, Anne_666 and Planets all mention getting threatening and/or sexually aggressive PMs and rather than reply to any of them numbertwat replies to Keyser and gives a thinly veiled threat.
How very interesting.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:17 pm

I wonder how long it will be until someone in the misogyny thread says Jesaya hates women for thinking that hate crime/incident categories should include both genders. :scratch:
Dinkydoobie

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83978883&postcount=994

So Face_Ache, Anne_666 and Planets all mention getting threatening and/or sexually aggressive PMs and rather than reply to any of them numbertwat replies to Keyser and gives a thinly veiled threat.
How very interesting.

:thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Lambert » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:26 pm

A few years back there was a poster on DS who'd routinely delete his posts and replace them with "........................"

I've noticed Mudbox is doing the same thing. I wonder if it's the same person. Wish I could remember the other name.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83978883&postcount=994

How very interesting.

I wish I could find the thread but around christmas time there was a discussion and jptwat replied to lucy saying he'd pm'd her after they'd been arguing in the thread. Her reply was golden something like "don't bother and don't get in my efffng box again".
I think that's what he means about people (by people he means women) who don't appreciate him getting in their inboxes when he creeps round them after arguing on the forum. He thinks they're the ones being dicks and he will "expose" them for being rude to him, I mean how dare they! :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Gerst » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:43 pm

VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=83976881&postcount=947

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

He definitely seems odd. You can sense how he thinks he's making a show to the women on there of what an open and reasonable sounding kinda guy he is.
Gerst

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:

How very interesting.

I wish I could find the thread but around christmas time there was a discussion and jptwat replied to lucy saying he'd pm'd her after they'd been arguing in the thread. Her reply was golden something like "don't bother and don't get in my efffng box again".
I think that's what he means about people (by people he means women) who don't appreciate him getting in their inboxes when he creeps round them after arguing on the forum. He thinks they're the ones being dicks and he will "expose" them for being rude to him, I mean how dare they! :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :bawlin: :bawlin:

It's not just Lucy he is threatening to "expose" :wink:
Anyone he sent a PM to who replied telling him to fuck off will be "exposed" by him. :thud:
I wonder why he didn't reply directly to any of the women who spoke about getting PMs? :NAA:

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:

How very interesting.

My best friend on there - the person who I regard above all others was targeted by this 'gentleman' only a few months ago.

She told him to do one.

Good for her.
Keyser

Postby VelvetCat » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Keyser wrote:

Don't mind her at all - no doubt she will get some PM's soon from him as she is an attractive young woman who has put her photo up on DS. :ooer:

Oh well if he looks at my profile he'll get a surprise, my picture is Gene Hunt!!
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:23 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Oh well if he looks at my profile he'll get a surprise, my picture is Gene Hunt!!

I think it's best not to show your 'Gene Hunt' to this bloke. :trollface:
Keyser

Previous

Return to The Archive