DS and DTV Part 44.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 44.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:bored

:pmsl: You love it. You encouraged a lot of this crap!

Nah its :bored:

One hundred pages of guest butthurt is no ones idea of a good thread.

we're all just bitter jealous old ladies it seems :pmsl:

where's my zimmler, oh fuck too late I've shat myself. that's the third pair of bloomers today :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
YmYDYMt0NNql.jpg

Another stunning older woman....

She is, I agree. Stunning older women don't get away from it either Pink Smurf. in fact if you're a stunning older lady they can often be even more viscous and bitchy towards them on the BB forum than the younger ones. An older stunning women will get more jealousy and anger at them on there, than a young but overweight unattractive women.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:bored

:pmsl: You love it. You encouraged a lot of this crap!

Nah its :bored:

One hundred pages of guest butthurt is no ones idea of a good thread.

we're all just bitter jealous old ladies it seems :pmsl:

where's my zimmler, oh fuck too late I've shat myself. that's the third pair of bloomers today :shake head:

I don't think anyone thinks that everyone who has a go at si or sjwh or viper is a bitter old lady but they do exist on DS on those forums and some of the posts and denials on here sound awfully familiar. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Viper wrote:
Thank you. I think. Not entirely sure what this version of me is? You havent bought into this sjwh and me being same person nonsense have you?

Nah...of course not :snooty:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:I know it's not popular to say it, but whats been said about some of the posters on DS is absolutely true. Forget showbiz, the BB forum is a hundred times worse for it and every series you'll get women contestants, and it's always the younger pretty ones, who are are called slags, sluts or whores and it's often, but not always, by female posters of a certain age. If that's not jealousy then I don't know what is. :doomed:

Yep. 100 pages of these types guest posting and this simple fact stands true.

The comment sjwh made a few threads back about this being the one topic that results in guests and a couple of posters protesting too much seems to have been backed up in spectacular fashion.

Did you ever get those links by the way? :link:

Linkie Linkies? He's still waiting for them from his stalkie stalkies.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:04 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
YmYDYMt0NNql.jpg

Another stunning older woman....

And mad as a box of frogs :yikes:

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Guest wrote:
It IS SJW Hunter you're talking about - I'd put money on it :thumbsup:

I honestly don't see it, Guesty :dunno:
Definitely aids and abets and whips up even more foam though! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:11 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
images.jpg

Many older women are stunning. Angelina Jolie is in her 40s and is beautiful.

You don't want to see what they say about Angelina. She's been called all sorts of disgusting names like whore and skank before. Same with Kylie and other attractive older ladies. Some seem very threatened by Angelina and still blame her as being some kind of husband snatcher or scarlet woman.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't think anyone thinks that everyone who has a go at si or sjwh or viper is a bitter old lady but they do exist on DS on those forums and some of the posts and denials on here sound awfully familiar. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

Oh dear God. I think we established over six months ago that DS Showbiz is full of hideous cunts. Who's denying it? Nobody is. The topic now is that SJWH is repetitive tedious weirdo. HTH :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry but to a casual observer, the backlash on here is really just backing up what he says.

BIB - How strange, this is the exact same tactic Hunterloon uses :mrgreen:

It's true though what they say though isn't it. No other topic gets this ranting angry backlash, and I've seen enough posters on here and DS confirm that what he has said is true, so it just makes the attacks on him and the denials even more transparent and obvious when you do it on here.

Where you argument falls down slightly is that I'm a male poster who doesn't read showbiz.

And again, you're doing an incredible SJWH impression. His fanclub has taken to mimicking his posting style it seems.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:Oh dear God. I think we established over six months ago that DS Showbiz is full of hideous cunts. Who's denying it? Nobody is. The topic now is that SJWH is repetitive tedious weirdo. HTH :thumbsup:

Posters are still denying it now, right here and make out it's not true. :dunno:
If we all agree they are hideous cunts as you put it,then to any sane person, the anger should be at the hideous cunts that post their vile abuse at women and not at the the posters who mention it on here? People seem genuinely angry that this has been exposed, which just makes them look like the guilty ones imo.

Postby Nosyguest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:42 pm

If you're talking stunning older ladies there's not many come close to Lynda Carter
Nosyguest

Postby Donald Frump » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 pm

"I am a winner! I want to make showbiz great again!

Showbiz has forgotten how to win!

We'll build a wall! A beautiful wall around showbiz, to keep those attractive women out."
Donald Frump

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:I know it's not popular to say it, but whats been said about some of the posters on DS is absolutely true. Forget showbiz, the BB forum is a hundred times worse for it and every series you'll get women contestants, and it's always the younger pretty ones, who are are called slags, sluts or whores and it's often, but not always, by female posters of a certain age. If that's not jealousy then I don't know what is. :doomed:

Yep. 100 pages of these types guest posting and this simple fact stands true.

The comment sjwh made a few threads back about this being the one topic that results in guests and a couple of posters protesting too much seems to have been backed up in spectacular fashion.

Did you ever get those links by the way? :link:

Linkie Linkies? He's still waiting for them from his stalkie stalkies.

Shall we take that as a no then? :again?:

Postby guest » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:11 pm

It is becoming incredibly and increasingly boring. The subject could have been done and dusted in a couple of posts but we have had countless posts about showbiz because of one man's obsession. I have a feeling sjwh is autistic perhaps. It could explain the endless jealous frumps and now bitter old ladies posts. All the guest posts calling women jealous old ladies and defending sjwhunter are, you've guessed it sjwhunter. I can't begin to fathom why he spends all his time and energy on DS showbiz if he doesn't like the people on it. It's turned into a one man crusade with over a hundred pages of rubbish about jealous frumps, bitter old ladies and on and on and on. Why do you do it? The hatred of women from sjwh is apparent. He's transparent and spends all day getting wound up on showbiz and spouting bile about women on here. He doesn't like women that much is clear and no amount of pretending to care about young pretty women hides it.

Previous

Return to The Archive