DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Sir Snore A Lot » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Doomlord wrote:Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.

More like the Dull Zone. :bored:
Sir Snore A Lot

Postby Doomlord » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Sir Snore A Lot wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.

Hi SJWH/Robocop/monkey tennis/miriad guests. Still better than all hiss, no bite Grass Snake has managed.
Doomlord

Postby Truly Pitiful Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:57 pm

You took them out. In one day.

You Man of Steel. :wubwub:
Truly Pitiful Guest

Postby Doomlord » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Truly Pitiful Guest wrote:

You took them out. In one day.

You Man of Steel. :wubwub:

Da, dlya Rodina.
Doomlord

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:If Jayne doesn't want to reveal her name, so what? She's hardly the only one.

The question is, if she does reveal it, what's the big deal? Surely someone who had the courage of their convictions would be happy for people to see their views on DS? Funny how it's always the lefties who act like it's some massive secret as well.

God I know right...

Yours... Mesostim.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:If Jayne doesn't want to reveal her name, so what? She's hardly the only one.

The question is, if she does reveal it, what's the big deal? Surely someone who had the courage of their convictions would be happy for people to see their views on DS? Funny how it's always the lefties who act like it's some massive secret as well.

In that case I'm sure you'll be happy to list any DS names you have or have had.

On you go . . . .

Postby Puzzler » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

In that case I'm sure you'll be happy to list any DS names you have or have had.

On you go . . . .

The Puzzler
Scaletta
WhiskyInTheJar
Devil Heart
Serrano

There, don't think I've missed any. Last account I had got banned 4 years ago. Over to you... :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:32 am

Artful wrote:
Guest wrote:
Artful wrote:
Guest wrote:Wizzywick down and inactive. Anyone know why?

It will be a blow to the broadcasting forum and team brexit on the politics forum if he's got a permaban.

There does not have to be a reason. The mods will get rid of anyone they don't like.

Really? Goodness that sounds slipshod and unprofessional if true.
But why wouldn't they like him at least so suddenly as he's been there since 2004?
He has been open about being a Tory for age's and survived the moderators wrath or purges.
He's a bit of a Brexit blowhard but far from the biggest blowhard. I don't know if it's related to that but why have other's more blowhard on brexit survived and not him?

He's also very pro BBC on the broadcasting forum.

The mods change, gone are the days when they were professional. At one time, DS had a good outfit, each forum member had to register with a debit card or ISP email address. These days it's gone to pot, soon it will close down, mark my words.

If/when it does, it will be the end of the world for you guys in this thread. Nothing to talk about. :roll:

I'm still chuckling at this thread.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185431
jra

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:45 am

Guest wrote:academia inactive i'm assuming because she dared to question annette kurten never do that on a sunday the sunday mod will get you

You see. Even feminists can get banned on DS.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 am

Guest wrote:Can't believe I'm reading this. What a complete and utter moron Benbenelen is, And it's not the first time he's had issues driving.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185418

I hope he has his licence taken off him, the fact he thinks he did nothing really wrong astounds me. :shake head:

They've been told by various posters. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 am

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestie wrote:
Guest wrote:Can't believe I'm reading this. What a complete and utter moron Benbenelen is, And it's not the first time he's had issues driving.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2185418

I hope he has his licence taken off him, the fact he thinks he did nothing really wrong astounds me. :shake head:

What happened to the thread, it's disappeared.

He's probably pissed off that his previous driving threads were being brought up and got the mods to delete it. Don't worry it won't be long before he fucks up on the roads again and delights us all with more of his driving woes.

Why create a thread then ask for it to be deleted? A lock would have done.

Never been the sharpest tool in the box have you jj? A locked thread can still be read. A deleted thread can't. Other driving threads he's made were being brought up so he was probably feeling a little uncomfortable and a big twat so asked for it to be deleted. Comprende?

Threads aren't normally deleted, but moved to a private forum where us commoners can't read them, only admin (maybe mods as well).

It's in DS's own interest to do that, as in keeping the evidence. That's why you get the message. As far as I know anyway.

jra, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

The thread or post you are trying to view may have been removed in line with our terms and conditions.
You may not have completed the registration process in full. You may need to confirm your email address or wait for your account to be approved by forum support.
Your account may not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or access administrative features?

Click here to contact forum support if you don't think you should be receiving this message.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 am

Guest wrote:

I knew she'd get it for saying the Calais "children" all looked like rapists and beheaders! :yikes:

Saying they look in the 20s is fine (cos they really do) but you'll not get away with saying what she said.

Who said that? BIB.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:22 am

Nobody knows my real DS name.
jra

Postby Viper » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:28 am

Sir Snore A Lot wrote:

Lol. Dull lord in the dull zone. So desperate to please.

"Please sir please sir please sir! I got a non sjw banned please notice."

:gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:11 am

Fuck me, the butthurt is strong with this tedious Artful twat. He and Si should set up a support group.

Who the fuck supports Trump other than illiterate, window-licking bigots?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive