DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Don't get me wrong - I love guests, but you've got to marvel at the irony of their interest in my DS name. :dunno:

The only interest was in your habit of speaking differently to posters on Dogs than you do on DS. Nothing more. There are far more interesting posters than you on both forums. :more beer:

Absolutely agree, but then you do know who I am over there anyway :smilin:

Yes I do. On that we can agree. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:academia inactive i'm assuming because she dared to question annette kurten never do that on a sunday the sunday mod will get you

You see. Even feminists can get banned on DS.

I wish someone would work that out in the Ched Evans thread. The mask has well and truly slipped for a lot of them. Someone should take annette k, and Hobbit Feet to the killzone, just to put them and that thread out of its misery.

Postby Tosh Lines » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:46 am

Viper wrote:
Sir Snore A Lot wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.

More like the Dull Zone. :bored:

Lol. Dull lord in the dull zone. So desperate to please.

"Please sir please sir please sir! I got a non sjw banned please notice."

:gigglesnshit:

If there is a more desperate crying for attention post on this forum than the one from Dull Lord, I'm yet to see it. Utter cringe. :attentionwhore: :attentionwhore:
Tosh Lines

Postby Lambert » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am

I have to wonder if the people enabling mr. mustard in his ironically titled poetry thread have ever read any actual poetry.
Lambert

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:09 am

Deep Cover wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:I have. You posted at 14:49. Sweetie. :cuppaT:

Like I said the first time, not the foggiest :cuppaT:

It doesn't matter what you say. Your identity is known. Not only by me. You know that what I've said is correct. So are you going to answer the original question? Why do you frequently call people sweetie on Dogs but never on DS?

Frequently? I'd disagree, its not a term I use very often at all. :dunno:

Are you bored today or is making mischief something you do all the time?

Are you undercover or just ashamed of what you post on DS?

:mrgreen:

LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

Seeing her try to talk politics on here is good for a giggle though. It's like watching a 2 year old try to discuss and debate Shakespeare :gigglesnshit:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

SJW Hunter wrote:LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

Seeing her try to talk politics on here is good for a giggle though. It's like watching a 2 year old try to discuss and debate Shakespeare :gigglesnshit:

I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.
Shows how full of shit you really are, as if we needed further proof.

*cue stalkers/frumpies/sjws "I didn't start it" :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

What has politics got to do with it? Of all the words one could use to describe Trump politician is not and should never be one of them.

Its like calling you logical, mature and temperate :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 am

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.

As much as he hates women he just can't live without attention from them :cuppaT:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 am

Viper wrote:
Sir Snore A Lot wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Incidentally, it wasn't annette. It was me. I took out Maggie 55 too. All in one day. That's what you call a killzone.

More like the Dull Zone. :bored:

Lol. Dull lord in the dull zone. So desperate to please.

"Please sir please sir please sir! I got a non sjw banned please notice."

:gigglesnshit:

Sounds like you're being out-trolled and you hate it. :trollface:

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 am

Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

What has politics got to do with it? Of all the words one could use to describe Trump politician is not and should never be one of them.

You've never been the sharpest tool in the box Jayne, so perhaps give politics a miss and stick to what you know best with your reality shows, / z-listers and the like. :cuppaT:

It amuses me that the some of the nutters think any post to you on here as a guest is from me, but it's good to see a few others know the score with you. You didn't exactly make yourself subtle. :mrgreen:
SJW Hunter

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

As much as he hates women he just can't live without attention from them :cuppaT:

Wow just how dumb are you? I'm the one person who actually dared to speak up against the posters on DS who happily women being called slags, whores and sluts,, or '4 by 4's if theyve had a child with different men, and in your tiny mind that makes someone a woman hater.

It's like calling someone who stands up against racism a racist. Thick as pig shit is actually doing you a service Jayne
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

You've never been the sharpest tool in the box Jayne, so perhaps give politics a miss and stick to what you know best with your reality shows, / z-listers and the like. :cuppaT:

It amuses me that the some of the nutters think any post to you on here as a guest is from me, but it's good to see a few others know the score with you. You didn't exactly make yourself subtle. :mrgreen:

Amuses me that you think anyone still believes your bullshit.

Postby sassy monkey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 am

Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84330093&postcount=751

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"
sassy monkey

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:

I didnt think it was possible to have less than zero credibility. But here you are again to prove us all wrong :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am

sassy monkey wrote:Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84330093&postcount=751

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"

Of all the conspiracy theories around this place, this one is the most bizarre. You lot thinking she has the power to summon up bans is ridiculous. The above post is nothing of the sort.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive