DS and DTV Part 45.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 45.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

Seeing her try to talk politics on here is good for a giggle though. It's like watching a 2 year old try to discuss and debate Shakespeare :gigglesnshit:

I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.
Shows how full of shit you really are, as if we needed further proof.

*cue stalkers/frumpies/sjws "I didn't start it" :bawlin: :bawlin:

As much as he hates women he just can't live without attention from them :cuppaT:

Wow just how dumb are you? I'm the one person who actually dared to speak up against the posters on DS who happily women being called slags, whores and sluts,, or '4 by 4's if theyve had a child with different men, and in your tiny mind that makes someone a woman hater.

It's like calling someone who stands up against racism a racist. Thick as pig shit is actually doing you a service Jayne

We know you do. By god we know! :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

sassy monkey wrote:Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84330093&postcount=751

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"

good on annette. she's the latest target for DS bigot wankers, including tour de force, so no wonder she's snapped

arseholes like you who try to recruit people on here to fight their DS battles deserve a ban anyway :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:LOL. Trust me, she's ashamed, and with good reason. It's no coincidence why old Janey gets so so defensive and obsessive on here... but only on things that hit a bit close to the bone.

Seeing her try to talk politics on here is good for a giggle though. It's like watching a 2 year old try to discuss and debate Shakespeare :gigglesnshit:

I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.

*cue stalkers/frumpies/sjws "I didn't start it" :bawlin: :bawlin:

Shows what a liar he can be while pretending to take the moral high ground.

Postby Lambert » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 am

SJW Hunter wrote:You've never been the sharpest tool in the box Jayne, so perhaps give politics a miss and stick to what you know best with your reality shows, / z-listers and the like. :cuppaT:

Says the guy who made hundreds, maybe thousands, of posts in Digital Spy's Reality TV Show section, and who created such threads as "Rebecca CONFIRMS she used the concealer" in the I'm A Celebrity subforum :pmsl:
Lambert

Postby sassy monkey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:26 am

Guest wrote:
sassy monkey wrote:Annette Kuerten still threatening people with banning if they respond to her this time it's tour de force who gets the threat:

"i won`t tell you what you sound like, but just to save your typing finger, you`ll not be baiting me this day and nor will anyone else"

good on annette. she's the latest target for DS bigot wankers, including tour de force, so no wonder she's snapped

arseholes like you who try to recruit people on here to fight their DS battles deserve a ban anyway :cuppaT:

You sound very like like her same aggressive whining without actually addressing any points.
Everyone who disagreed with her yesterday got a ban.
You use "bigot wankers" "arseholes" not at all prejudicial language that's you targeting tour de force etc doing recruiting for Annette now are you?

If Annette is so great why doesn't she make an argument and answer questions instead of just pretending she's a target if people say things she can't refute.
She never has answered the very simple question of why is questioning the age of someone who is supposed to be a child considered racist?

Is it racist if you try to buy alcohol or fags and someone asks for ID to prove your age?
sassy monkey

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

Guest wrote:I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.

Nah, it shows that you are full of shit you and that daft old fool Jayne are. Read back and you'll see who 'broke' first. I'll save you the trouble- it was her (yet again).

That's 3 times in a row now and each and every time I've been good to my word. I'm sure if Vic or any fair minded mod reads back, they will see this too. :header:
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:34 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Guest wrote:I thought you promised Vic that you wouldn't be the one to "break first" and would never mention Jayne again, unless she mentions you.

Nah, it shows that you are full of shit you and that daft old fool Jayne are. Read back and you'll see who 'broke' first. I'll save you the trouble- it was her (yet again).

That's 3 times in a row now and each and every time I've been good to my word. I'm sure if Vic or any fair minded mod reads back, they will see this too. :header:

who confirmed they used concealer?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:38 am

Lambert wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:You've never been the sharpest tool in the box Jayne, so perhaps give politics a miss and stick to what you know best with your reality shows, / z-listers and the like. :cuppaT:

Says the guy who made hundreds, maybe thousands, of posts in Digital Spy's Reality TV Show section, and who created such threads as "Rebecca CONFIRMS she used the concealer" in the I'm A Celebrity subforum :pmsl:

Always nice to have that CONFIRMED though. Concealer is a tricky thing.

So typical that SJWH is taking the hump because someone is daring to discuss a subject outside his safe zone. 'Stop your politics talk and get back celebs, it's unnerving me!". :gigglesnshit:

Postby SJW Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:42 am

sassy monkey wrote:You sound very like like her same aggressive whining without actually addressing any points.
You use "bigot wankers" "arseholes" not at all prejudicial language that's you targeting tour de force etc doing recruiting for Annette now are you?

If Annette is so great why doesn't she make an argument and answer questions instead of just pretending she's a target if people say things she can't refute.
She never has answered the very simple question of why is questioning the age of someone who is supposed to be a child considered racist?

Is it racist if you try to buy alcohol or fags and someone asks for ID to prove your age?

Many posters get angry on here and can never address even a single point. It's like having to try and chat to children at times. (actual children that is, not 46 year old migrant children' that is. :cuppaT: )
SJW Hunter

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:44 am

Lambert wrote:

I'd say high thousands considering we know of at least 4 names he used on there. Plus all his posting as sjwhunter and robocop and the manic guest posting supporting himself.
:pointlaugh: :roll: :off head:

But he's not interested in z list celebs but made a thread about who used concealer. Add to that his issues with Prumiester as far back as 3yrs ago and a "guest" pops up on here ranting about her almost daily and accusing Hobbit, Minnie and Faceache of being her best friends. :gigglesnshit: Of course he will claim this is just a sjw/frump posting deflecting from his "truth telling".

He's a delusional idiot if he thinks anyone here believes any of the shit he types.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 am

I have a flawless complexion. Bow down to my glowing youthful pettiness, SJWH, and be my champion against the frump hoards.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 am

sassy monkey wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound very like like her same aggressive whining without actually addressing any points.

what's there to refute? you/tour de farce are being a dick and annette isn't rising to it

tough luck

Postby One Guest Only » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 am

Guest wrote:

Of all the conspiracy theories around this place, this one is the most bizarre. You lot thinking she has the power to summon up bans is ridiculous. The above post is nothing of the sort.

Posts are made by individuals, not groups.
One Guest Only

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
sassy monkey wrote:
Guest wrote:

what's there to refute? you/tour de farce are being a dick and annette isn't rising to it

tough luck

I'm not Tour de Force and Annette is rising to it: her/your (two can play that game) posts are deliberate baiting posts.
If anyone had directed posts towards Annette with the level of aggression, rudeness and deliberate baiting that she uses they would have been banned.
The majority of her posts aren't even on topic they are just making snidey comments about other posters.

If you don't like that people are noticing...

tough luck.

Postby jra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 am

annette kurten has asked me to post this.

https://postimg.org/image/pgeh7xahh/
jra

Previous

Return to The Archive