Remainer wishes wishes illness on Brexiteers Children

Remainer wishes wishes illness on Brexiteers Children

Postby Viper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:47 am

ANyone else see this last night?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ve-EU.html

Now that GE is more likely, and the remainers are going to have to try and win the debate if they want the electorate to go with them, will they ease up on calling brexiteers thick and racist and such tactics as this?
Viper

Re: Remainer wishes wishes illness on Brexiteers Children

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Dreadful thing to say.

Thankfully, very few if any NHS workers (including junior doctors) would agree with her idiotic sentiments. Nor do I.

Mind you, I DID enjoy the look on Khan's face when the old fella ripped into him about Brexit lies.
Cannydc

Postby newbie » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:03 pm

I find it strange how entities such as hospitals, the BBC etc always give the excuse that these views are the personal views of staff and do not reflect the views of the entity and very little, if anything, happens to the perpetrator yet if any staff say something negative about immigration or similar it suddenly becomes a sackable offence and the entity's business...

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:37 pm

newbie wrote:I find it strange how entities such as hospitals, the BBC etc always give the excuse that these views are the personal views of staff and do not reflect the views of the entity and very little, if anything, happens to the perpetrator yet if any staff say something negative about immigration or similar it suddenly becomes a sackable offence and the entity's business...

I would be interested to see a link to a good example of this.

Especially as institutions such as the BBC have become very PC in recent years, and comments such as hers would actually be treated as 'gross misconduct'.

And if you want a perfect example of that, Google "Jeremy Clarkson sacked"
Cannydc

Postby Frank39 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Personally, (standing by, waiting for a shitload of opprobrium), after watching the clip, I don't believe for one minute that she was wishing children to fall ill.
It sounded like a classic case of something that you normally only hear from American personalities or politicians, misspeaking.
Defined as; Expressing oneself in an insufficiently clear, or inaccurate way.

It was rather like someone suggesting that the 99 bus terminates at the bottom of the hill, not at the top where the school is, then someone else saying, well I hope your kids never have to attend that school.
She may have been better off in saying, "I hope that the children of the people pushing this policy never need medical aid, because it may not be available if they get their way."
Frank39

Postby ambient » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Hate filled lefttard trying to impose a multi-cultural shithole on the rest of us.
ambient

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 pm

newbie wrote:I find it strange how entities such as hospitals, the BBC etc always give the excuse that these views are the personal views of staff and do not reflect the views of the entity and very little, if anything, happens to the perpetrator yet if any staff say something negative about immigration or similar it suddenly becomes a sackable offence and the entity's business...

Well, like it or not, the fact of the matter is that organisations WILL have rules of conduct that specifically include stuff like sexism and racism so it definitely IS their business when an employee says or does something related to those rules.

Of course, there are also likely to be rules relating to bringing the company into disrepute and offensive behaviour but it becomes a subjective issue as to whether a specific action is a breach of those rules.

*EDIT*

Personally, if it was up to me, I'd argue that somebody who's voiced an opinion like that cannot be trusted with the care of children and should be fired on those grounds.
Si_Crewe

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:39 pm

ambient wrote:Hate filled lefttard trying to impose a multi-cultural shithole on the rest of us.

She is a speech therapist, teaching little kids with brain damage to speak again.

A typical hate-filled leftard occupation, no use to man nor beast. Until it's YOUR kid who has fallen off their bike, or got hit by a car.

Try to avoid ridiculous, genuinely hate-filled vitriol for what was almost certainly a case of 'it not coming out the way it was meant to'.
Cannydc

Postby ambient » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:
ambient wrote:Hate filled lefttard trying to impose a multi-cultural shithole on the rest of us.

She is a speech therapist, teaching little kids with brain damage to speak again.

A typical hate-filled leftard occupation, no use to man nor beast. Until it's YOUR kid who has fallen off their bike, or got hit by a car.

Try to avoid ridiculous, genuinely hate-filled vitriol for what was almost certainly a case of 'it not coming out the way it was meant to'.

Here we go, the Sainted NHS worker yet again, but this little angel is only prepared to help little tots if you share her dystopian view of what society should be.
ambient

Postby ArtfulDodger_ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I hope she is sacked, how can she hold such views and care for children.

Wishing illness on children, vile. I would say the same if she was for out.

ArtfulDodger_

Postby Viper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Id be in big trouble if one of my kids fell off their bike. AS an out voter she not only hopes my child will get ill but also that there are no funds or research programs to help them.

If its a choice between being a thick racist or a child hater id sooner be a thick racist.
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Cannydc wrote:

I would be interested to see a link to a good example of this.

Especially as institutions such as the BBC have become very PC in recent years, and comments such as hers would actually be treated as 'gross misconduct'.

And if you want a perfect example of that, Google "Jeremy Clarkson sacked"

Clarkson was sacked because he assaulted a producer. Nothing to do with the dreaded political correctness.

Postby malamute » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:

That doesn't make her a saint. She gets well paid for a job she's chosen to do. Working as a speech therapist doesn't make her any better than a bin man, a cleaner or a shelf stacker or indeed any other occupation.
malamute

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:Clarkson was sacked because he assaulted a producer. Nothing to do with the dreaded political correctness.

Clarkson wasn't "sacked" at all. His contract expired and the BBC didn't renew it.

They did a similar thing to a popular white, male disc-jockey recently, after telling him that they wanted a more "diverse" line-up.
Imagine the backlash if they tried to do that to a member of almost any other demographic?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ities.html
Si_Crewe

Postby traveller » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:

I make you right Canny, but the gang on here with the flaming torches and pitchforks are not very interested.
If the woman had said, "Lovely day today, sun is shining, we should all sit in the garden and get a tan", they'd have rushed to their keyboards and trumpeted, "NHS speech therapist encourages people to risk skin cancer!"
"She should be sacked!"
traveller

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs