DS and DTV Part 46.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 46.

Postby Frankly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:People seem to be struggling with the whole 'normals' thing but it's always been crystal clear to me.

Most normal people consider child rape to be very bad. If there is clear evidence of mass child rape being committed, normal people would want it it investigated and dealt with using the full force of the law.

Many labour / liberal / sjw types prefer to cover it up or pretend it isn't happening and allow the mass child rape to continue. For well over a decade. As happened in Rotherham and many many other places. Need I remind anyone of the "not rock the multicultural boat" quote? Many people find this type of thinking very, very far from 'normal'.

Other examples - we have a robust and respected disclosure barring service policy that protects, for example, school children from potentially dangerous adults when they are in school. Most normal people agree with this policy. Liberal / sjw types are perfectly happy to completely abandoned it (and indeed, any other form of vetting whatsoever) for unknown migrants of adult appearance who come from territories with a proven track record of producing both murderous terrorists and people who lie about their age. Many folk find this complete lack of logic and selective abandonment of processes designed to protect children, completely fucking abnormal.

Final shortie - last summer, migrant crisis, normal people predicted it would sadly likely result in rape and terrorism, sjws / liberals scoffed and said no way! Then Paris and Cologne happened. Nuff said.

Examples from ds: any Rotherham thread, current Calais 'children' thread, last summer's big migrants threads etc.

Hope that sheds some light on the situation.

Great to see you back GLM, and agree with the points you have made :Hiya:

Disappointed in you VC. I didn't have you down as a racist troll :shake head:

Fact is anyone agreeing with that diatribe pretty much must be.

That "diatribe" strikes me as highlighting foolish naivety and absurdly dangerous political-correctness rather than being racist. :dunno:

:thumbsup: In a nutshell.
Frankly

Postby Viper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Yep. NOthing controversial there. Just decent common sense.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 pm

Viper wrote:

:pmsl: You're clearly not a Normal like Puzz and Viper SJWH and Si.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:06 pm

How come Puzzler didn't defend RedOkktober when SJWHunter called him RAAAAAACIST?

:dunno:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Viper wrote:

What a load of bollocks.... it was a little smeary whine at liberals and lefties... Sorry to say if that's the way it's being played then it's open season on everyone... even those with a thin skin :bum:
Odessa Steps

Postby Frankly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:

What a load of bollocks.... it was a little smeary whine at liberals and lefties... Sorry to say if that's the way it's being played then it's open season on everyone... even those with a thin skin :bum:

There was nothing racist though, was there?
Frankly

Postby ambient » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:

I see you are back from clown college, straight A's I assume ?
ambient

Postby Final Frontier Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:01 am

Will you be growing a moustache for 'Movember'? I certainly won't.

I did, however, grow my ears into a point for Spocktober.

:budgie:
Final Frontier Guest

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:28 am

SJW Hunter wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
SJW Hunter wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:HOUSE

What have I won? It better not be a fucking t-shirt :monkey:

Dammit. All my XXL sized ones sold out in hours, but I've still got a medium one for normal sized people going spare? :dunno:

Are you trying to say I'm fat? :bawlin:

Of course not Dalek, I would never be so rude to you good sir... it's just that the demand for the larger sizes was exceptionally high. A normal, regular person sized one is on it's way. :thumbsup:

Oh and please do not use the word, 'fat' as some can find it very triggering. They prefer it if you use the word 'big-boned'. :smilin:

What do you look like? You're not content with calling women 'old, frumpy, stalky', now you're calling people 'fat'. You really are a loathsome piece of shit. I think Jungle Jane has you sussed. Can we see a photo of you SJW Ranter? You crave Jane's attention and pick on her at every opportunity but if anyone, anyone at all replies to you on a discussion forum you come up with they're 'following you around, stalking you or craving attention'. This is a forum, where people chat. Do you think everyone who is replying to each other are stalking, craving attention? Do you see what I mean here? A five year old can see you're sad, bitter and unattractive old loser who can't get a girlfriend. Hence all your bile.

Postby Si_Crewe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:35 am

Odessa Steps wrote:What a load of bollocks.... it was a little smeary whine at liberals and lefties... Sorry to say if that's the way it's being played then it's open season on everyone... even those with a thin skin :bum:

Speaking as a life-long Labour supporter and liberal (with a small "l"), if you'd taken issue with that post for unfairly laying the blame on left-wing groups I'd probably have agreed with you.

But you didn't.

Instead you tried to smear it as "RACISM!!!!"; an accusation which is entirely unsupportable and only serves to undermine what might have otherwise been a valid criticism.

Since we're on the subject, though, I think the sooner we stop trying to link social ideologies with political ones and start to criticise dumb stuff WHEREVER we see it, regardless of political associations, the better.

When, for example, the police are reluctant to describe a suspect as "black" or "asian" for fear of appearing "politically incorrect", despite the fact that doing so would eliminate 90% of the population from their investigation, something has gone awry regardless of the political climate.

*EDIT*

Just to go out on a limb...

I wonder if the reason left wing people get so defensive about this stuff is because the majority of the more insidious madness seems to originate in groups affiliated with the left wing?
I mean, there's plenty of right wing extremism going around but, as a rule, it tends to be condemned by everybody, including moderate right-wingers.
It seems like it's only the extremist stuff connected with left wing groups that people refuse to denounce.
I wonder if that's because people genuinely don't want to believe that stuff IS crazy or whether they're just reluctant to admit that anything bad might be linked to an ideology they approve of?
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 am

Si_Crewe wrote:Since we're on the subject, though, I think the sooner we stop trying to link social ideologies with political ones and start to criticise dumb stuff WHEREVER we see it, regardless of political associations, the better.

When, for example, the police are reluctant to describe a suspect as "black" or "asian" for fear of appearing "politically incorrect", despite the fact that doing so would eliminate 90% of the population from their investigation, something has gone awry regardless of the political climate.

*EDIT*

Just to go out on a limb...

I wonder if the reason left wing people get so defensive about this stuff is because the majority of the more insidious madness seems to originate in groups affiliated with the left wing?
I mean, there's plenty of right wing extremism going around but, as a rule, it tends to be condemned by everybody, including moderate right-wingers.
It seems like it's only the extremist stuff connected with left wing groups that people refuse to denounce.
I wonder if that's because people genuinely don't want to believe that stuff IS crazy or whether they're just reluctant to admit that anything bad might be linked to an ideology they approve of?

I think that's an interesting question Si. I think there's more than a little element of people absolutely refusing to admit they are wrong or predicted incorrectly. You only had to read the migrant threads to see certain posters make predictions and be called racists and then a year or two year later when those predictions came to pass, the people shouting racist the loudest absolutely in denial that they were wrong. So much so, they deny things when they are happening. Take a look at the thread that was running during the aftermath of the Cologne attacks, certain posters were still calling everyone racists for suggesting it happened, denying it happened calling it "sensationalist reporting at its worst" and saying "I seriously doubt 1000 men were sexually assaulting women". Months later they deny they said anything of the sort.

Postby jra » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:23 am

Guest wrote:Interesting how you picked up and related to a post that states

"I think there are morons on here who think they're clever but are the complete opposite".

It wasn't that interesting. As the comment was to a post I made, the poster concerned might have been talking about me. Who knows with Guests. The point being that if you're going to go around inferring people they are morons, at least be able to not double post as in scoring an own goal. It can't be that hard, and if you do accidentally double post, you've got 10 minutes to delete the duplicate. That is all.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:27 am

Puzzler wrote:I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ELSE BE BULLIED OFF THIS BOARD BY SJW CUNTS! COME AT ME CUNTS!

There are times you should step back from the keyboard when you make multiple shouty posts.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:31 am

Random wrote:
Viper wrote:Christmas offensive. Christmas is a special time where i like to create as many alt id's as possible, rally the normals and go get properly stuck into to the sjws. Xfactor threads, im a celeb threads they all let their guard down in these threads and its rich pickings for the tactically astute normals with a sharp eye and steady hand.

So come brothers in arms. Re register. RE start your routers. RE rerole your ips and lets make this a christmas to remember!!! :choc: :Wiiiine!:

:best post: :lol:

Seriously. And what is a re rerole?

Sounds like Viper and Puzzler have been hitting the gear too hard.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 am

jra wrote: if you do accidentally double post, you've got 10 minutes to delete the duplicate. That is all.

not if you're a guest you don't. there are no edit or delete facilities for guest posting. :header:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive