DS and DTV Part 47.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 47.

Postby Doomlord » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2190462

Annette K in full-on SJW mode here.

"It's only right to want to protect the world from the evil of baked-bean cans and anybody who doesn't appreciate the risk they pose is an arrogant, heartless, bastard with no thought for those less able than themselves".

Anybody who takes her hand-wringing whining seriously is probably the sort of person who gets their head stuck in the tin when they try to eat baked beans.

I've scanned through that thread and trying to imply that what you have written after the link is a direct quote is pretty disingenuous. I didn't notice any post with your quote in it. As I say, I scanned it but making up quotes is a cunt's trick. I used to respect you on DS but you appear to have become an arsehole.
Doomlord

Postby George » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Annette seems to had a few debates with MAW lately
George

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Doomlord wrote:

"It's only right to want to protect the world from the evil of baked-bean cans and anybody who doesn't appreciate the risk they pose is an arrogant, heartless, bastard with no thought for those less able than themselves".

Anybody who takes her hand-wringing whining seriously is probably the sort of person who gets their head stuck in the tin when they try to eat baked beans.

I've scanned through that thread and trying to imply that what you have written after the link is a direct quote is pretty disingenuous. I didn't notice any post with your quote in it. As I say, I scanned it but making up quotes is a cunt's trick. I used to respect you on DS but you appear to have become an arsehole.

naa he was always an areshole
you were too forgiving
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:36 pm

You're so normal . . . .

. . . . you don't even know it.

Simple si manoeuvres himself to claim the position of stupidest cunt on dogs.

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:

Simple si manoeuvres himself to claim the position of stupidest cunt on dogs.

You must be new...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Is it a requirement that ALL guests have to use the word cunt now or is it the same angry guest every time? :snooty:
Junglejayne

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Is it a requirement that ALL guests have to use the word cunt now or is it the same angry guest every time? :snooty:

meh
vagina has to many letters...
and vag sounds to much like veg
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Is it a requirement that ALL guests have to use the word cunt now or is it the same angry guest every time? :snooty:

It is one of my favourite swear words, I don't care what it actually means but it slithers out of your mouth when you use it as an expletive :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Doomlord wrote:

Perhaps, instead of scanning forum threads, your time would be better spent educating yourself about concepts such as paraphrasing?

I don't recall you having much respect for me on DS. As I recall, all you ever did way make petty jibes when you thought it'd win you the approval of your mates while rarely offering any opinion of your own.
Si_Crewe

Postby Doomlord » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Doomlord wrote:

Perhaps, instead of scanning forum threads, your time would be better spent educating yourself about concepts such as paraphrasing?

I don't recall you having much respect for me on DS. As I recall, all you ever did way make petty jibes when you thought it'd win you the approval of your mates while rarely offering any opinion of your own.

Paraphrasing is one thing, posting a false quote is another. You posted the link, quickly reading through it is not unexpected. Or scanning it, in other words. I should have guessed it was a false quote when you linked to the whole thread.
As to my opinion of you on DS, I presume you know who I am on there then and who my 'mates' are. Paranoid little boy aren't you?
Doomlord

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Doomlord wrote:

LOLs this from you???? who has always played to the gallery. Especially on dtv, where you used to run back and post to show how clever your replies on DS were for approval?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:06 am

Doomlord wrote:As to my opinion of you on DS, I presume you know who I am on there then and who my 'mates' are. Paranoid little boy aren't you?

ZOMG! Are you Batman? :yikes: :pmsl:
Si_Crewe

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:13 am

Guest wrote:LOLs this from you???? who has always played to the gallery. Especially on dtv, where you used to run back and post to show how clever your replies on DS were for approval?

Running in to white-knight for Doomlord AND claiming to be aware of stuff on DTV?

Hmmmm.....

Can't say I recall ever doing anything on DTV aside from stating my own opinions about stuff, just like I do here.
I do seem to recall that upset some of the people there though.
I guess some of the people there didn't approve of the riff-raff that were joining DTV and interfering in their little circle-jerk.
Course, there were some decent people as well but it really damaged DTV when the wankers took their ball to a private facebook group.
Si_Crewe

Postby PLOUGHMAN » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:13 am

Guest wrote:
PLOUGHMAN wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84684967&postcount=76
Hence why many people hate the police, them beating or tasering many innocent people to death. Nice to see them on the other end of it for once :canny: :more beer:

"Nice"? A feral mob of black youths attacking some cop who was only trying to stop the animals knifing each other in a fight? Jesus. You're :off head:

Only to be expected from one of Viper's Normals.

Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:
PLOUGHMAN

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive