DS and DTV Part 47.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 47.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:52 am

ooooo Robin of Loxley is a hard man i hope you're all scared and will treat him with proper respect now
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84693480&postcount=32

:order:

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:00 am

PLOUGHMAN wrote:Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:

Can't say I ever approve of the idea of extracting revenge on random members of some demographic or another, regardless of whether it's muslims, black or white people or, indeed, cops.

Now, if we were discussing a particular cop who'd done something bad and he ended up getting a good hiding as a result...... :ooer:
Si_Crewe

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:03 am

Guest wrote:ooooo Robin of Loxley is a hard man i hope you're all scared and will treat him with proper respect now
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84693480&postcount=32

:order:

I might be getting him mixed up with somebody else but, IIRC, he was locked up after an ex-girlfriend claimed he abused her.
That being the case, it's a bit surprising that he's currently so fond of all the "snowflake" shite which includes the whole "listen and believe" thing.
Maybe my memory is failing but I don't recall him being so militant in the past.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:55 am

PLOUGHMAN wrote:
Guest wrote:
PLOUGHMAN wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84684967&postcount=76
Hence why many people hate the police, them beating or tasering many innocent people to death. Nice to see them on the other end of it for once :canny: :more beer:

"Nice"? A feral mob of black youths attacking some cop who was only trying to stop the animals knifing each other in a fight? Jesus. You're :off head:

Only to be expected from one of Viper's Normals.

Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:

We got ourselves a right SJW. All police are pigs! You're a racist! :pmsl:

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
PLOUGHMAN wrote:Racist Cunt! It's to be expected that the pigs get a taste of their own medicine lol :more beer:

Manners! Its Mr Lunch to you. :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2190462

Annette K in full-on SJW mode here.

"It's only right to want to protect the world from the evil of baked-bean cans and anybody who doesn't appreciate the risk they pose is an arrogant, heartless, bastard with no thought for those less able than themselves".

Anybody who takes her hand-wringing whining seriously is probably the sort of person who gets their head stuck in the tin when they try to eat baked beans.

I've scanned through that thread and trying to imply that what you have written after the link is a direct quote is pretty disingenuous. I didn't notice any post with your quote in it. As I say, I scanned it but making up quotes is a cunt's trick. I used to respect you on DS but you appear to have become an arsehole.

Perhaps, instead of scanning forum threads, your time would be better spent educating yourself about concepts such as paraphrasing?

I don't recall you having much respect for me on DS. As I recall, all you ever did way make petty jibes when you thought it'd win you the approval of your mates while rarely offering any opinion of your own.

LOLs this from you???? who has always played to the gallery. Especially on dtv, where you used to run back and post to show how clever your replies on DS were for approval?

Jeez, how bitter are you?

Postby Si_Cruise » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:LOLs this from you???? who has always played to the gallery. Especially on dtv, where you used to run back and post to show how clever your replies on DS were for approval?

Running in to white-knight for Doomlord AND claiming to be aware of stuff on DTV?

Hmmmm.....

Can't say I recall ever doing anything on DTV aside from stating my own opinions about stuff, just like I do here.
I do seem to recall that upset some of the people there though.
I guess some of the people there didn't approve of the riff-raff that were joining DTV and interfering in their little circle-jerk.
Course, there were some decent people as well but it really damaged DTV when the wankers took their ball to a private facebook group.

Lol That's right si, you were just too much of a maverick for DTV, or any forum for that matter :gigglesnshit:

You were always right and they just couldn't handle the truth :pmsl:
Si_Cruise

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Who is Mythica's puppet master? Suddenly appears out of nowhere arguing the toss 24 hours a day for days about things which you'd have to be brain dead not to understand. Too obvious a pbu, own up who does he belong to?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Manners! Its Mr Lunch to you. :smilin:

Puzzler to everyone else! :pmsl:

I see your fan is posting on emaul. You've really upset the normals this time!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:I wondered where Anne was turns out she's pissing people off in the I'm A Celebrity forum

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84674271&postcount=108

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84696638&postcount=116

A great place for big game hunting. The widening crew turn up in those shithole reality tv threads thinking same rules apply. If your going to take down a dsgd big name a reality tv thread is the place to do it.

You dont even have to watch the inane tv shows to do it. Thank god!
Viper

Postby Vicky » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Guest wrote:Who is Mythica's puppet master? Suddenly appears out of nowhere arguing the toss 24 hours a day for days about things which you'd have to be brain dead not to understand. Too obvious a pbu, own up who does he belong to?

Do the mods not check IP's on DS?

The last PBU on here got rumbled after two posts.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:I wondered where Anne was turns out she's pissing people off in the I'm A Celebrity forum

A great place for big game hunting. The widening crew turn up in those shithole reality tv threads thinking same rules apply. If your going to take down a dsgd big name a reality tv thread is the place to do it.

Just skimming through a few threads and she seems to be pissing people off all over the place.
Having actual evidence on film that people watch and can use to say she's talking bollocls doesn't seem to help her "widening" skillz :grrrrr:
I wonder if she's this rude in real life?

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Been lolling at the lefties who have been going a bit ott following castros death. Claiming such things as he was a great leader etc.

Ive been to cuba a few times. Beautiful in parts. Havana stunning in a time capsule sort of way. But to live there :yikes: basket case. 70-100,000 cubans escape cuba each year as its so poor and badly run. Flight of youth and talent has ruined the country for last 70 years. It is one of the worst countries in the world for incidences of child abuse. Massive drug problems.

So to visit its beautiful. But as far as anything political its been nothing but abject failure for 70 odd years.

Its a vision of corbyns britain (but with beautiful climate and old us motors).
Viper

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

Just skimming through a few threads and she seems to be pissing people off all over the place.
Having actual evidence on film that people watch and can use to say she's talking bollocls doesn't seem to help her "widening" skillz :grrrrr:
I wonder if she's this rude in real life?

Ann is a brexit voting tory so i give her an absolute shitload of leeway through kinship. But fuck me she tests that to breaking point on pretty much a daily basis.

Its bernard i pity. Bloody hero that chap.
Viper

Previous

Return to The Archive