DS and DTV Part 48.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 48.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 am

Vam wrote:
I rarely correct anyone's spelling, Holls. If I do, I'll triple proof read my own post, before it shows up on the board. It'd be rude not to! :mrgreen:

You almost managed it!

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/proofread

:whistle:

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 am

Another terrible waste of life. DS apologists have assembled.
Viper

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:44 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
I rarely correct anyone's spelling, Holls. If I do, I'll triple proof read my own post, before it shows up on the board. It'd be rude not to! :mrgreen:

You almost managed it!

:pmsl: ...well done, you!

Technically, though, I wasn't correcting anyone in the post you quoted. Does that give me a free pass? :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:21 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

You almost managed it!

:pmsl: ...well done, you!

Technically, though, I wasn't correcting anyone in the post you quoted. Does that give me a free pass? :pmsl:

Well . . . seeing it's Christmas . . . OK!

:Swink:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

Viper wrote:Another terrible waste of life. DS apologists have assembled.

Some the apologists?

Sport1--(this person goes beyond apolgism. He skirts around supporting it, look at his attitude in the Russian ambassador thread.)
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:36 am

Guest wrote:

Some the apologists?

Sport1--(this person goes beyond apolgism. He skirts around supporting it, look at his attitude in the Russian ambassador thread.)
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Well here's your challenge:

1. explain what you mean by apologists

2. provide at least one link to show how each person in your list meets the definition.

You won't be able to do that of course but I just wanted to give you the chance to back up and justify your claim.

provide one link to show

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some the apologists?

JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

2. provide at least one link to show how each person in your list meets the definition.

You won't be able to do that of course but I just wanted to give you the chance to back up and justify your claim.

provide one link to show

Oh lord. We have an aplogist for the apologists. :cuppaT:

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am

Guest wrote:Sport1--(this person goes beyond apolgism. He skirts around supporting it, look at his attitude in the Russian ambassador thread.)
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Kind of ironic that I've just seen jjwales saying that he's never heard of anybody attempting to excuse islamic extremism.

Odd.

I recall a lengthy thread on the subject of the Charlie Hebdo attack where bollywood spent months asserting that it was "understandable" that muslims might get sick of people drawing nasty pictures that offended them and decide to get hold of some AK47s and shoot a bunch of people to put things right.

And now we've got jj's best mate, sport1, doing something similar over the Russian shooting?

JJ either has selective memory, bad eyesight or a poor grasp of what constitutes "excusing" a bad thing.
Si_Crewe

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some the apologists?

JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

provide one link to show

Guest challenge lol.

All those mentioned are apologists. That is widely agreed. Tosskins to. Not sure if he was mentioned.
Viper

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Sport1--(this person goes beyond apolgism. He skirts around supporting it, look at his attitude in the Russian ambassador thread.)
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Kind of ironic that I've just seen jjwales saying that he's never heard of anybody attempting to excuse islamic extremism.

Odd.

I recall a lengthy thread on the subject of the Charlie Hebdo attack where bollywood spent months asserting that it was "understandable" that muslims might get sick of people drawing nasty pictures that offended them and decide to get hold of some AK47s and shoot a bunch of people to put things right.

And now we've got jj's best mate, sport1, doing something similar over the Russian shooting?

JJ either has selective memory, bad eyesight or a poor grasp of what constitutes "excusing" a bad thing.

Ar you one of those who doesn't understand the difference between explaining and understanding why terrorists do the evil things they do . . and excusing their actions?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:49 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Odd.

Yes Sport1 wouldn't condemn it and thinks Russia is a rougue state that should be dealt with, which in the context of the thread, the murder of their ambassador live on TV, is a bit off.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:50 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

Odd.

He was a constant "not all refugees are terrorists maybe 1% MIGHT BE, and all the refugees are genuine and from syria". He also defended the ones let in who were clearly a lot older than claiming. So whoever was asking for links proving hes an apologist, youre either blind or fucking stupid.

good on you minnie for this post
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=84926717&postcount=402

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:52 am

Palafrugel just the latest sleeper account to be re-activated.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:59 am

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some the apologists?

JJwales
Aetius_Maralas
AnnetteKurtain
Scottie2121

provide one link to show

Guest challenge lol.

All those mentioned are apologists. That is widely agreed. Tosskins to. Not sure if he was mentioned.

My challenge wasn't aimed at you but if you can take it up then go ahead. You'll also fail lol

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:Ar you one of those who doesn't understand the difference between explaining and understanding why terrorists do the evil things they do . . and excusing their actions?

When the only way you can "understand" a thing is by adopting - and advocating - the same batshit-crazy justifications as the perpetrators then you are excusing their actions whether you realise it or not.

"Its understandable that they killed a bunch of cartoonists who offended their religious beliefs"

How is that "understandable"?
The only way it becomes "understandable" is if you're willing to accept that being offended by cartoons is sufficient justification for murder.
Si_Crewe

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive