What are you snacking on?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: What are you snacking on?

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:06 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I had Chinese chicken curry and egg fried rice in the middle of the night followed by tiramisu and coffee. My sleeping pattern is way out. It was nice though. Then this morning I've had expensive chocolate chip cookies with a cup of tea. Yum. Later on today I'll have chicken and mushroom pie made with potato instead of pastry. Then more tiramisu. I'm going to have some toast and blackcurrant jam and coffee in a bit. Now it's Hollyoaks time, the repeat, as I missed the Friday episode. :canny: Have to go out later so need to stay awake. It's Hoooollllyyyoakkss!!! :cuppaT:

My sleeping pattern is appalling so I know the feeling Pinky. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 pm

200g of blueberries! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 am

Recently I've got into a snack of olives, cheeses & sun dried tomatoes. Delicious. My Dad likes them too. Nice as a snack in the afternoon. A small amount of chilli on the cheese is nice. I also have a feta & olive (without the chilli) snack. Just so flavoursome. They go well with Ryvita crispbreads. Aaaargh typing on my phone with it changing words is a tad annoying. I can't find my dongle for my laptop. I don't know how to add links without typing it all out & can't cut & paste for now on my phone. Oh well. I sound a bit spoilt! At least I have these things, a lot of people don't. I have good presents given to me so I'm lucky.
PinkSmurf

Postby PinkSmurf » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 am

Madagascan Vanilla yoghurt from Sainsburys Taste The Difference range is delicious. The lemon curd one is nice too. Also did anyone else read about Asda and Sainsburys pork having been contaminated by the MRSA bug? I was going to put it in the main forum but as this is the food thread I'll put it here.
PinkSmurf

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:40 am

PinkSmurf wrote:Madagascan Vanilla yoghurt from Sainsburys Taste The Difference range is delicious. The lemon curd one is nice too. Also did anyone else read about Asda and Sainsburys pork having been contaminated by the MRSA bug? I was going to put it in the main forum but as this is the food thread I'll put it here.

Yes, I read about that.... was a toss up between Asda or Morrisons shop a couple of days ago..... glad I opted for Morrisons as I have a big piece of pork sat waiting for the oven! :canny:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:44 am

Just eating some homemade, stodgy chocolate flapjack.... with glass of wine!!! :thud:..... I really know how to push the boat out! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Some Quavers.
Vicky

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:46 pm

ive pretty much tried all the supermarkets party food range
and there are some real tasty things out there
had these for lunch
mini Yorkshires with redwine beef topped with crem fresh mustard
omfg
:drool:
also these are fantastic
chicken pyramid parcels with satay dipping sauce
and these
:thumbsup:

tescos frozen pigs in blankets on the otherhand were the worse ive ever tasted
and there mini pork sliders were rank as well
the chippolatas wrapped in oak smoked bacon from asda were divine
did them for breaky with there black pudding bites and a fried egg
mmmmmmmm...
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gabby » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Glass of lovely cold Prosecco with cheese board, grapes and crackers :Wiiiine!: .......... cheese is my guilty pleasure (one of)! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby PinkSmurf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:00 am

Meat pizza with hot beef, ham and pepperoni toppings followed by a chilled chocolate eclair. Probably not very healthy but I enjoyed them and I'm full! I had the same pizza yesterday and it was lovely so I got another one today. At the moment they're reduced to £2 in Sainsbury's. The éclairs were reduced as well. A cheap but delicious and filling dinner.
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm

A glass of wine and a bit of cheese. As it's red wine I really, really must keep it well clear of the keyboard.

Actually, would white wine be less of a threat to my keybopard?

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:A glass of wine and a bit of cheese. As it's red wine I really, really must keep it well clear of the keyboard.

Clacky keyboard? I use a standard Microsoft keyboard that actually feels like I'm typing stuff instead of pressing into the warmed up turd sensation that you get from some of the laptop keyboards out there.

Worst problem that I had with red wine was a Blossom hill fizzy red wine thing. Seriously, I've fritzed a couple of lappys with a plonk bath but that stuff was the Devil's semen :ooer:

Served at room temperature and ten years ago the market leader in Californian wines, BH could do no wrong. I remember a moment when it was served at a soiree in deepest Cornwall and everyone thought that it was rather good, to me it tasted like when you are sick in your mouth a bit and drink it back down :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 01, 2017 9:06 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:A glass of wine and a bit of cheese. As it's red wine I really, really must keep it well clear of the keyboard.

Clacky keyboard? I use a standard Microsoft keyboard that actually feels like I'm typing stuff instead of pressing into the warmed up turd sensation that you get from some of the laptop keyboards out there.

Worst problem that I had with red wine was a Blossom hill fizzy red wine thing. Seriously, I've fritzed a couple of lappys with a plonk bath but that stuff was the Devil's semen :ooer:

Served at room temperature and ten years ago the market leader in Californian wines, BH could do no wrong. I remember a moment when it was served at a soiree in deepest Cornwall and everyone thought that it was rather good, to me it tasted like when you are sick in your mouth a bit and drink it back down :ooer:

That description makes it sound exactly like warm Irn Bru!

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 am

A big bag of Quavers.
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 am

I fancy some toast :hap:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug