DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who said 'wrong about what'.. ?

You're wrong about Maddog, but don't shoot the messenger, it was Victoria who said he once went for months without replying to guests.

Ask her to clarify if you want.

Ffs. They said they'd never NOTICED it before. Not that Victoria was wrong and he did speak to guests. Just that that person hasn't noticed he didn't. What's so fucking hard to grasp.

You really are JRA II. Reading shit in a way no other sane person would, having 'comebacks' that suck harder than a colonic. Post after post after post replying to people with the same fucking inane bollocks. You make no fucking sense. The pair of you are a match made in heaven, please kindly hold hands and fuck off into the sunset.

:whogives: about your opinion, internet nobody screen name guest.

So why respond?

Postby Uly » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:1000 of those accounts are probably Uly

At least
Uly

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Razorback tony, newish, from London, witters a bit and cusses in French. Jean Francois :dunno:

Yep, his other account was Debrajoan, where he pretended to be a woman. I think he also posts here as Frank39. Bloke's a fucking fruitcake.

His characters always have a connection to France. Each one is French or has a French husband or wife. A new poster Laurel1ne joined in December and location is London Town. Claims to be from Avignon. Might be one to watch. :thumbsup:

He's already given himself away on that one. Read the "why would you date me" or something thread. His response is almost word for word what he typed he loved about his sexy french wife when he was Jean_Francois.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=85145602&postcount=10

His "wife" was learning piano (as was funnily enough debrajoan) as well as an avid gym go'er (as well as his wife and debrajoan).
He needs to come up with some new "fantasy" partner for this new incarnation as Laurel1ne, if her partner turns out to drive a taxi and they eat at fine dining establishments and live by the Thames don't be surprised. (ops, too late "she's" already mentioned the dining and the living near the Thames).

Interesting coincidence. I've just seen this on the Trivial Annoying Things thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st85225294

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Gdjman wrote:
Guest wrote:His characters always have a connection to France. Each one is French or has a French husband or wife. A new poster Laurel1ne joined in December and location is London Town. Claims to be from Avignon. Might be one to watch. :thumbsup:

Why would anybody have multiple accounts?

What is the point??

:whogives: :whogives:

I can imagine that if you really enjoy posting on a particular forum you'd want to re-register after a ban, not to deceive people but purely because you want to continue chatting with the community.

But constantly creating fake identities, over and over and over, that's just fucked up and definitely indicative of mental issues IMO. There are a couple of freaks, originally called Pinkteddyx64 and spotify95, who create multiple IDs across multiple forums to do inane things like bump old threads or create dumb troll threads. Our old friend SJW Hunter (AOTB, Monkey Tennis and others on Digital Spy) is another loon who pretends to be different people.
Lambert

Postby Gdjman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Has spiders stop :nelix: :wurms: :wurms: :wubwub: :more beer:
Gdjman

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Lambert wrote:I can imagine that if you really enjoy posting on a particular forum you'd want to re-register after a ban, not to deceive people but purely because you want to continue chatting with the community.

But constantly creating fake identities, over and over and over, that's just fucked up and definitely indicative of mental issues IMO. There are a couple of freaks, originally called Pinkteddyx64 and spotify95, who create multiple IDs across multiple forums to do inane things like bump old threads or create dumb troll threads. Our old friend SJW Hunter (AOTB, Monkey Tennis and others on Digital Spy) is another loon who pretends to be different people.

It tells you all you need to know that a lot of these people have multiple sock accounts that are often a decade old.
Obviously, from the first time that they "discover" a forum, their intention has only ever been to dick-around and troll, "for the lulz".
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:15 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You share a toilet with your tenant?

Its probably just a hobby.

Nice guess, but wrong again.

Guest wrote:You share a toilet with your tenant?

Yes, it's called shared facilities, but not at the same time obviously.

So they're your lodgers then. Got it.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Razorback tony, newish, from London, witters a bit and cusses in French. Jean Francois :dunno:

Yep, his other account was Debrajoan, where he pretended to be a woman. I think he also posts here as Frank39. Bloke's a fucking fruitcake.

His characters always have a connection to France. Each one is French or has a French husband or wife. A new poster Laurel1ne joined in December and location is London Town. Claims to be from Avignon. Might be one to watch. :thumbsup:

I'll expect stories of long conversations with London cabbies or The Knowledge.

Well here's a thing...Razorback tony's girlfriend is called Deborah. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=85028150&highlight=#post85028150 Frank39's wife is called Deborah and Frank has a son called Tony. http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?%20f=23&t=41469&sid=ea51a7d9c1b56c356c41fba7fc84d42b&sid=ea51a7d9c1b56c356c41fba7fc84d42b#p1174539 :ooer:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:So they're your lodgers then. Got it.

this has been covered before, he converted all the rooms in his house with the exception of bathroom and kitchen into bedsits with locked doors, including one for himself....

in fairness, as he is unemployable as least he is attempting to make a living, and forcing yourself into one room living is a pretty extreme way to do it

it's not a portfolio of luxury properties he has accumulated, but a HMO with (as he has said himself) some pretty dodgy lodgers sharing his home
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Vam wrote:
Guestie wrote:
Vam wrote:I see the morning Useless Prat shift has just clocked on. Probably trawling back through 20 pages to check the workload he must deal with :gigglesnshit:

Oh no, don't tempt them puhleeze. I'm considering putting them both on ignore so I can whizz past their posts.

One of the perks of being a member, Guestie :wink: Sign up (& give your eyes a rest!) :thumbsup:

Dogs will have a surge of new members if that gets out :cheers:

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:57 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:To that guest who said 'wrong about what'.. ?

You're wrong about Maddog, but don't shoot the messenger, it was Victoria who said he once went for months without replying to guests.

Ask her to clarify if you want.

Ffs. They said they'd never NOTICED it before. Not that Victoria was wrong and he did speak to guests. Just that that person hasn't noticed he didn't. What's so fucking hard to grasp.

You really are JRA II. Reading shit in a way no other sane person would, having 'comebacks' that suck harder than a colonic. Post after post after post replying to people with the same fucking inane bollocks. You make no fucking sense. The pair of you are a match made in heaven, please kindly hold hands and fuck off into the sunset.

:whogives: about your opinion, internet nobody screen name guest.

I wish you'd take your own advice. God knows you've been told enough.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Not Amused of Royal Tonbridge Wells wrote:This thread has gone down hill.

I remember when this DS and DTV thread was about DS and DTV.

:bored:

That was before some people from DS signed up and took people to task about what was being said about them here. That was before some people here thought they could get way with slagging people off from DS without being challenged. Times have moved on.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:The thing that people slag him off for is writing deliberately lurid posts about it with the sole intention of seeking attention.

You keep believing that!

Fine with me.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh my God, what is happening? First jpnumbertwat turns up, vying with jra to see who will win the award for DS's biggest douchebag, and now Hunter is back? Jesus wept.

Looks like we now have the complete set...a trio of deadbeat scumbag losers, who are rapidly choking the life out of these DS threads.

Lucky us, eh? :Wiiiine!:

Again you reap what you sow. Vam, here's a tip foe you. Try being polite towards me for a change, then maybe we could just possibly have a civil conversation. Until then, forget it. Calling me a deadbeat scumbag loser is not the way forward.

I doubt it, you've never had a civil conversation with anyone on this thread. You should try it, you might get a different reaction.

Well you'd be wrong there. And with a few exceptions I've not been the one that started it first, one of those people being you. Basically, if it's too much trouble for you to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice back. Them the rules on forums.
jra

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Has he gone???

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive