DS and DTV Part 50

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 pm

jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Has he gone???

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:

Are we absolutely certain this isn't Hunty? :dunno: :dunno:
Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.
Show us one that isn't an arsehole.

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:32 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Honestly, that jpnumbertwat is doing my head in, if it's so boring commenting on this thread, why bother.

I've had run ins with JRA in the past, but I would honestly prefer to read a page of his comments than jpnumbertwats drivel, every time I read a post of his, I feel the need to shower, he is like some overgrown teenager with all the sex comments.

Actually I've remembered what he reminds me of, my mom's mate had a dog that would try to shag your leg at every opportunity he had, that's what he reminds me of. He had to go and have the op to stop him doing it, maybe that's what jpnumbertwat needs.

Oh well back to DS to see how the Anne vs Trev argument is going, she sure has led a busy life, running a business with poor MrAnne, bringing up 5 kids and taking them all on the bus without help, being a counsellor, a walking Wiki, and a expert on missing persons, yes Anne_666 has been a very busy lady.
I've now had a quick read through the riveting posts on here today. And this one deserves special immediate attention such bullshit needs to be crushed!

Yes some people prefer my posts over jra's, and others prefer his. None of that really matters though. What matters is that we both are here to deal with the negative childish aresholes in this thread!! The busy-bodies the self-righteous.

The only overgrown teenagers here are the ones moaning like teenagers about sexual banter and sexual comments. Get over yourselves. And just grow up. Sex comments aren't going to hurt you don't be scared now!! If it's to frightening for you, you could always run to mummy. :laughing:

Erm, I'm 50, and have absolutely no need to run to mommy you gobby little shit. I didn't when I was a teenager, fought my own battles thank you very much

Sexual comments don't bother me in the slightest, what bothers me is creepy, sleazy comments like you are so happy to make, I've said before you make me want to shower every time I read a post of yours, you don't seem to understand this.

Thing is, you've made this thread all about you, and it's boring, nobody is discussing other things because you are constantly popping up like the aforementioned dog trying to irritate as many people as possible

Still I'm glad there's no private message function here else I guess the above message would've been the start of many getting steadily more abusive.
All bully for you. Why don't you just look away then! Sorted! People post in different ways at different times. Why don't you try something novel. And just post how you want, letting other people get on with posting how they want!
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.
I know where I can find an arsehole in a nanosecond!^^^

Well Hello There guesty ;)
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
jp761 wrote:Haha What a child you are^^^ :laughing: :laughing:

Very cute and graceful.. unlike ;)

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.co ... 0x1000.jpg

I can't see your profile pic too well on my phone. Is it a Jackass ?
Get a better phone!
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I think it could be sjwh but I'm sure it's not DS JP. The writing style is totally different. The poster was more illiterate at first but can't sustain that.

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Are we absolutely certain this isn't Hunty? :dunno: :dunno:

How do you know who they were referring to when they said 'Hunty'?

He's been popping in as guest for a while now Lambert.

SJWHunter loathed numbertwat
You know everything apparently! But no doubt know fuck all!! ;)
Last edited by jp761 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:39 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Not Hunty, but I can switch in an out of many posting styles in a nanosecond! ;) I only know him as MonkeyTennis on DS though. Imo he always seemed like a fun argumentative poster. Nothing to extreme. I have no idea why he's been banned on here though. Seems like he's a serial account maker though.

Can you? Cool.

I know where I can find an arsehole in a nanosecond!^^^

Well Hello There guesty ;)

So that's a no.
Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Are we absolutely certain this isn't Hunty? :dunno: :dunno:

How do you know who they were referring to when they said 'Hunty'?

He's been popping in as guest for a while now Lambert.

SJWHunter loathed numbertwat
You know everything apparently! But no doubt knows fuck all!! ;)

I know more than you numbertwat.

SJWHunter was the first non guest to say what a ghastly wanker you are way back when. Can't fault him for his perception there :thumbsup:

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:45 pm

JP and Hunter are different posters, i've checked their IP's.

Different locations etc.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Dinkydoobie

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:47 pm

jra wrote:
Jimmy wrote:Yes you have. You were quite insistent a few months ago that they were tenants and not lodgers.

Yes, they are tenants IMO, as they get AST tenancy agreements, not a licence. But, strictly speaking they are lodgers/excluded occupiers in terms of the legal situation. Anyway, why so much interest. Have I ever asked you (some internet random that I don't know) various questions about what you do for job? I thought I was nosy until I posted here, but some of you are so obsessed with people that you don't even now, it's a tad worrying to say the least.

I'm not that interested. I just mentioned it in passing.

You can ask me what you like, I don't mind at all.
Jimmy

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:48 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jp761 wrote:

If you spell it with a 'c' - definitely. :whistle:
Sneering little fool! Your one brain cell certainly stretched itself!

Well done it.... https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composite ... 003360.jpg

Poor comeback, try harder.

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Victoria wrote:JP and Hunter are different posters, i've checked their IP's.

Different locations etc.

It's really simple to change your IP, Victoria. Not saying they are the same person but I think SJW knows the tricks.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:50 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
jra wrote: Got what. I've never said they weren't my lodgers or more accurately they are Excluded Occupiers. Tell me something I don't know.

Yes you have. You were quite insistent a few months ago that they were tenants and not lodgers.
Yep - distinctly remember that. Quite adamant he was...... :whistle:

You remember that, because I don't specially, since it's old news anyway. Why? Have you not got better things to do than keeping track of what I post on DS?

It was here not ds and it was a mildly interesting discussion, not hard to remember unless you have retention problems.

Postby VR6storm » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:55 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
jra wrote: Got what. I've never said they weren't my lodgers or more accurately they are Excluded Occupiers. Tell me something I don't know.

Yes you have. You were quite insistent a few months ago that they were tenants and not lodgers.
Yep - distinctly remember that. Quite adamant he was...... :whistle:

You remember that, because I don't specially, since it's old news anyway. Why? Have you not got better things to do than keeping track of what I post on DS?
Nice try in turning that one around in favour of yourself, but sorry, that's a fail. I said i distinctly remember that - and I do. I did not say i was keeping track of what you post on DS, as much as it would massage your overly-inflated and insatiable ego to think that i do. :hand:
VR6storm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive