DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:21 am

NastyNickers wrote:Hiya Pink! Thank you! T'was a childhood nickname, Meant in the nicest of ways :razz:

Your avatar is a bit intimidating! :paranoid:

Welcome to the forum. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Re: DS and DTV Part 50

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 am

Postby VelvetCat » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 am

Canucklehead wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

Seems familiar but can't remember their old name.

Liam Spade's mum? :gigglesnshit:

Ha, ha, yeah! I was thinking of the one who wanted a dolphin for a pet, but can't remember their name. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 am

Keyser wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Hiya Pink! Thank you! T'was a childhood nickname, Meant in the nicest of ways :razz:

Maybe FerociousPussy would have been a better name :gigglesnshit:

And thank you! I've been meaning to sign up for a while, then I realised I really shittin needed that ignore feature.
NastyNickers

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:47 am

Guest wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200352

Seriously?! :canny:

I'm lost for words. The OP says he has a mental illness. I skimmed over the titles of his other threads and they're pretty mundane looking but admittedly I didn't read them further. I don't know whether he's serious or not. Mental illness can affect people in thousands of ways so he might not be trolling for laughs. He says he's 20, if he's in treatment he should bring it up there rather than on a public forum where he's open to ridicule but as he's so young he might not know how to deal with his feelings or be able to tell someone in real life.
PinkSmurf

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Maybe FerociousPussy would have been a better name :gigglesnshit:

And thank you! I've been meaning to sign up for a while, then I realised I really shittin needed that ignore feature.

:snooty: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:36 am

jp761 wrote:To that guest who keeps going on about what they see and me being a different poster or whatever!

Some of us just have skills that we can switch on and off at a flick of a switch! But of course you are entitled to see what you like.

Have a good evening. :thumbsup:
Shame you ain't one of them. :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:00 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like Liam_Spade is back

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=82333315

Obviously Liam_Spade, because he mentions on his youtube channel that he's having to create a new channel because his old one is being shut down.... And so is this user. :gigglesnshit:

Sorry everyone meant to link to this

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

The other link was where Liam_Spade discussed his youtube channel. :bell:

Jamie Tiong was asked on his YouTube channel if he posted on Digital Spy and he said no. So either he lied, or whoever it is on Digital Spy is a troll pretending to be him, which would be pretty shitty seeing as the guy has learning difficulties. And if it is him on DS, people need to lay off the poor guy.

He is lying.

He is a troublemaker. He cant get a job because he will have no time to troll all day. Saw him posting once on a radio channels periscope feed. Spamming the channel with hate, the account linked back to the twitter account on his youtube channel. So its not DS he is limited to. He seems to be everywhere.

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 am

I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask him, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 am

Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

He gets on everyone's nerves Victoria. One big annoyance.

Stupid man.

Postby Foxy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:01 am

Victoria wrote:I had a look at DS this morning and who is Blueblade? I was reading that Scottish accents annoy him.

Do you think someone could ask, why the dulcet tones of me and my compatriots get on his nerves? Image

Haha, Scottish accents don't annoy me but I got friendly with someone on a patients' forum when I had a big op. We ended up phoning each other (she had the same op). She was from Glasgow and although she could understand me I had real difficulty understanding her unless she spoke very slowly. Lovely lady though and we are still in touch :wubwub:
Foxy

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:23 am

doesn't troll hunter post here?

He calls us morons?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=30

Well time keeps moving on and I have to keep an eye on time to make sure I do certain tasks against certain time
Oh come on Liam, even those morons on Dogs Sleeping know it's you!!!

viewt...890&start=1395

And this thread is obviously a total giveaway: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

All I can say is why call yourself trollhunter if you have to rely on others to do it. Moron indeed :bum:
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 am

Goodwife wrote:doesn't troll hunter post here?

He calls us morons?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=30

Well time keeps moving on and I have to keep an eye on time to make sure I do certain tasks against certain time
Oh come on Liam, even those morons on Dogs Sleeping know it's you!!!

viewt...890&start=1395

And this thread is obviously a total giveaway: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200336

All I can say is why call yourself trollhunter if you have to rely on others to do it. Moron indeed :bum:

I wonder how many of the "morons on Dogs" are people this fool happily posts with at DS :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:48 am

Well he gets on our nerves (and everyone elses)

Did you ever watch Harry Enfield?

Blueblade is this twat only without the laughs.

Postby Gdjman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Good afternoon Victoria.

What am I doing wrong, I keep getting told my avatar is too big..

Please help gdj

:dunno:
Gdjman

Next

Return to The Archive