DS and DTV Part 51

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:08 pm

In net land it takes a very small number of people to 'try' and blacken someones name. So much easier to do than it is in 'real life'. Some saddos seem to get off on it. All good though if you use the net it is the kind of stuff that may happen pick your poison take part in this world or don't.. simples

:thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:09 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Agree with the other guests. VR6, Vam and others bait JRA for about a year and then complain when he replies to posts that say his name. You don't get much more idiotic than that.

Indeed. Over a year and a half now since I signed up.

Note to self. Shall I change my avatar to Rihanna for the benefit of Si who apparently doesn't recognize Beyonce. :roll:

I wouldn't recognise either of them, nor what they sing. Not need for rolling eyes. Not everyone is interested in celebrities.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 pm

jp761 wrote:In net land it takes a very small number of people to 'try' and blacken someones name. So much easier to do than it is in 'real life'. Some saddos seem to get off on it. All good though if you use the net it is the kind of stuff that may happen pick your poison take part in this world or don't.. simples

What would be the point? You're just somebody on the net.

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:In net land it takes a very small number of people to 'try' and blacken someones name. So much easier to do than it is in 'real life'. Some saddos seem to get off on it. All good though if you use the net it is the kind of stuff that may happen pick your poison take part in this world or don't.. simples

What would be the point? You're just somebody on the net.
Yep. Who knows..
jp761

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 am

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:The only thing we can do is discuss other topics/posts/posters and hope it catches on. We can ask guests nicely to stop engaging/indulging him but I rather think they enjoy it. :mrgreen:

On A DS note, is this JasonWatkins' sister? http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=666611

:ooer:

This is how bad it's become: the actual subject of this thread is mentioned as if it were off-topic. :ooer:

Haha, yes, I didn't even realise i had worded it that way. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:48 am

The more I read your posts the more I think you are Yappy. Probably one of your many sock accounts.

Postby George » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:42 am

Guest wrote:

The more I read your posts the more I think you are Yappy. Probably one of your many sock accounts.

Nah Yappy could actually be funny
George

Postby Da Yap » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 am

The only thing Yappy could ever be was a royal pain in the arse.
Da Yap

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:33 am

There's three people that a person will regularly be a accused of being on here. Dox, Yappy and Pet.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 am

Guest wrote:There's three people that a person will regularly be a accused of being on here. Dox, Yappy and Pet.

I've been accused of being a selection of people. Dox, Hunter, Jp761, Retford among others. All wrong :more beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:59 am

Guest wrote:There's three people that a person will regularly be a accused of being on here. Dox, Yappy and Pet.

Yappy and Pet haven't posted in more than 3yrs but still get mentioned. Dox, well we all know what a maniacally unstable fuckwit that man is. He's always around, always.

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:11 am

Doxy's ego is too big to disappear from forums, he'll be about somewhere.

Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:39 am

Victoria wrote:Doxy's ego is too big to disappear from forums, he'll be about somewhere.

He had no choice but to retire the Dox persona. Faking that meeting where he turned up on a sunny morning hours before the time and claimed her was there, the camera angled showed what a short arse he was and the Joe Pasuqule voice finished him off.

It was great karma that it was Faithy who brought down BF after going to the police because he contacted her boyfriends employer. Plus he found her google+ acc and contacted the bosses she had there, but she'd moved on. He did the same to Pet but her bosses threatened him with the police if he made contact again. The nasty shit he's done to you Vic, and the stuff he's tried to do to Stoo. The stuff the others did on BF went way beyond "normal" behaviour, your christmas card for one. Edna, Dox, Phil every one of them not right in the head in many many ways.

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:50 am

Guest wrote:You aren't going to kill this thread by boring everyone to death JP. But good attempt. Jra already attempted it and it's better than his attempt .

It was never my intention to kill this thread, but I still defend my right to post in it.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2204133

Yeah because no one's noticed your a pbu.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive