Bowling Green Massacre

Bowling Green Massacre

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 pm

http://time.com/4659303/kellyanne-conwa ... ald-trump/

Twitter Had a Lot of Fun with Kellyanne Conway's 'Bowling Green Massacre'

Kellyanne Conway cited a terrorist attack that never happened in defense of President Donald Trump's travel ban on seven predominately Muslim countries and Twitter users won't let her forget it.
The counselor to President Trump made the claim in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Matthews, saying that "most people" did not know about the "Bowling Green Massacre" masterminded by two Iraqi refugees because of a lack of media coverage, the Washington Post reports.
No terrorist attack has taken place at Bowling Green, though the Post suggests that Conway was referring to two Iraqi refugees who were arrested in 2011 for trying to send money and weapons to Al-Qaeda in Iraq. The men had been living in Bowling Green and after their arrest it emerged they had taken part in terrorist activities in Iraq, not the U.S.

Conway has previously said that White House press secretary Sean Spicer was using "alternative facts", when falsely claiming President Trump's inaugural crowds were "the largest audience" to witness an inauguration.
Twitter users were quick to jump on Conway's new "alternative" fact, with lots linking it to President Trump's apparent confusion over who Frederick Douglass was.

Apparently it happened on February 30th 2011. :yikes:

This next four years is gonna be a laff a minute :laughing:

Re: Bowling Green Massacre

Postby 4ever2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:25 pm

:shake head: Can't script this crap and the insanity that just rolls out of the 'King of Tweets' inner circle and from his own drooling head ...well it's beyond comprehension!
But I did quite enjoy Andy Borowitz's satire this morning >

Andy Borowitz 1 hr ·
kellyanneAleinImage.png
kellyanneAleinImage.png (82.27 KiB) Viewed 1602 times

BREAKING: Kellyanne Conway has requested Secret Service protection after someone sent an envelope of verifiable facts to her home
4ever2

Postby wutang » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:33 pm

wutang

Postby Maddog » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Bowling Green gets massacred every time they take the field.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Maddog wrote:Bowling Green gets massacred every time they take the field.

It's worrying to have a West Wing that can't distinguish paranoid delusion from reality

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:Bowling Green gets massacred every time they take the field.

It's worrying to have a West Wing that can't distinguish paranoid delusion from reality

Well, there's Trump's Resume = exactly what/why/how he has treated his: bankers/contemporaries/peers/his illegal construction/hotel employees/his staff/his sub-contractors and then the replicated shadow humans that he's hired to promote his ideology/agenda that are still protecting his humongous back side!
He's never deviated from his filthy business/slimy personal methods and now his scoundrel/gutter fighting/repugnant behavior/lack of professional decorum and just plain piss poor lack of manners is on public display 24/7 for the entire world to view and hear!
He's as true to form as he's always been ...those of us that knew what he was/how he is/why this was a MISTAKE couldn't get the blind/deaf/dumb voting public to grasp the pending horror of their error.
And now we are stuck with this negative impact and the legal mess that will embroil my nation to be a never ending court battle to up hold the constitution VS the 'King of Tweet' and his empirical/dictator ways! :shame:
4ever2

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:56 pm

You would think it was preposterous far fetched satire if it was not real life.

It's not so much Trump (who is just himself the same as he has always been) but the rest of the utterly moronic mouth-breathing goons he has surrounded himself with.

Pence - the anti science religious fanatic for example. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Often our political satire/cartoon people get it soooo right > > >

And last but not least ...Kellyanne Conway as the 'ALEIN' monster going after Sigourney Weaver; Yes, she's perfect for that role! > > >

4ever2

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:58 pm

4ever2 wrote:Often our political satire/cartoon people get it soooo right > > >

And last but not least ...Kellyanne Conway as the 'ALEIN' monster going after Sigourney Weaver; Yes, she's perfect for that role! > > >

The plaque is my favourite! :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby 4ever2 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:13 am

Keyser wrote: The plaque is my favourite! :pmsl:

Very discouraging when things like that pop up on FB and then the 'LESSER THINKING' had to have it explained to them as; This is a FAKE MARKER - It Is Not REAL! :thud: Some of those 'nitwits' {Cheeto-Jesus} voters were trying to use it as 'PROOF' and validation that Kelleyanne hadn't misspoken! :pmsl:

Forced sterilization and a litmus test pre-voting ...both need to be put into place ASAP!
4ever2

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:19 am

4ever2 wrote:

Very discouraging when things like that pop up on FB and then the 'LESSER THINKING' had to have it explained to them as; This is a FAKE MARKER - It Is Not REAL! :thud: Some of those 'nitwits' {Cheeto-Jesus} voters were trying to use it as 'PROOF' and validation that Kelleyanne hadn't misspoken! :pmsl:

Forced sterilization and a litmus test pre-voting ...both need to be put into place ASAP!

What such morons say on Farcebook and Twatter means about as much to me as something very slowly and painfully negotiating it's way out of my digestive system. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 am

#honestmistake! :gabby:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 am

4ever2 wrote:

Are you opposed to id cards. To stop voter fraud then?
Since you're not averse to sterilization and litmus tests on people who don't vote Democrat.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Guest wrote:
4ever2 wrote:

Since you're not averse to sterilization and litmus tests on people who don't vote Democrat.

To the people mocking you at this moment I will say it's a reference someone who has never watched the Alien films couldn't get, unless they know someone who watched them, read a review or the films or looking it up on IMDB

Postby 4ever2 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
4ever2 wrote:

To the people mocking you at this moment I will say it's a reference someone who has never watched the Alien films couldn't get, unless they know someone who watched them, read a review or the films or looking it up on IMDB

I concur with the sentiments expressed by Keyser; but the utterances and ignorant aren't just confined to the social media sights of FB or Twitter ...they cluster up in packs/run in like minded clusters on any community forums as well.
Ignoring the :trollface: 's is just the best way of dealing with them, feeding them just encourages their behavior and besides ... :whogives: :cheers:
4ever2

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs