Looks like DS has exploded with the CBB result! :pmsl:
Frankly

Re: DS and DTV Part 51

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Brad and Dan wrote:yeah twats like you talking about jr fucking a

good call

Good, good, now we're talking about me again. I like that.

:awesome:

Who's that fine specimen of a man? :leer:

BTW Dinks is right. Some here are the bellows to Jra's behaviour. Ignore him and the flame goes out.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello guests, look at JRA and back to me. I'm on a horse!

phpBB [video]
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:39 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:

Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:

You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.

You don't have to read or post here either, so stop complaining when people mention you.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

good call

admitting you are a twat

i like that

he's good like that

is our dinky identifying himself as a twat like dinky

no doubt he will try to twist it after fucking up bigly

Are you six?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:When somebody feels compelled to dig up a 3 day old post just so they can respond to it by saying something trite like "I don't care what you think" it absolutely reeks of desperate attention-seeking IMO.

Just sayin...

And most of us will be just agreeing with you!

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Guest wrote:he's good like that

is our dinky identifying himself as a twat like dinky

no doubt he will try to twist it after fucking up bigly

Except i didn't admit or identify myself as anything, i only acknowledged that i was being spoken about and not whether or not the claims were true.

I'm smarter than you, i'm better than you, you're garbage.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:48 pm

Dinkydoobie

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

good call

Who's that fine specimen of a man? :leer:

BTW Dinks is right. Some here are the bellows to Jra's behaviour. Ignore him and the flame goes out.

Thats Dinky smoothing his tache after his cunning plan worked :thumbsup:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Perpetual wrote:Looks like DS has exploded with the CBB result! :pmsl:

How long has it been down now?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

It's still down now, about 15 mins?

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

It's still down now, about 15 mins?

I can see it now but no new posts since 22.46 :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:But on the whole its your posts here that people are talking about you for. If you weren't posting here the way you do I doubt you'd get much a mention at all. :dunno:

People were talking about him when he wasnt here though and now he's here people are talking about him being here when his entire reason for posting here in the first place was that people were talking about him.

You can't get rid of him now, you're stuck with him, so all you can do is stop talking about him and limit the amount of stuff you dont want to read that he's going to reply to.

Another nail. Head.

I've said what you've said so many times. I only signed up or posted here after people on here were slagging me off big time, not before people were slagging me off here. It's simple to understand, but it seems to often fall on deaf ears. If you leave an animal alone it will usually leave you alone, with some exceptions, but if you prod an animal enough, don't be surprised if it decides to fight back.
jra

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 pm

jra wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:But on the whole its your posts here that people are talking about you for. If you weren't posting here the way you do I doubt you'd get much a mention at all. :dunno:

People were talking about him when he wasnt here though and now he's here people are talking about him being here when his entire reason for posting here in the first place was that people were talking about him.

You can't get rid of him now, you're stuck with him, so all you can do is stop talking about him and limit the amount of stuff you dont want to read that he's going to reply to.

Another nail. Head.

I've said what you've said so many times. I only signed up or posted here after people on here were slagging me off big time, not before people were slagging me off here. It's simple to understand, but it seems to often fall on deaf ears. If you leave an animal alone it will usually leave you alone, with some exceptions, but if you prod an animal enough, don't be surprised if it decides to fight back.

No one would be talking about you now if you weren't posting the way you do :cuppaT:
Junglejayne

Postby jra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except it's not. When you weren't being mentioned because Mad Hunty was getting all the attention,you posted a few rude replies to guests who had posted about ds and it posters. You didn't discuss what they posted or their opinion, or even offer you own. Just the usual "get a life" "why do you care". When the guests replied telling you to fuck off if you weren't going to discuss what they'd posted you started crying "victim" again. "I only replied to them because they mentioned me", but they didn't. It's your constant denials you do it and then when caught out you admit (and have done more than once) that you "enjoy winding them up".

You sir, are full of shit.
:shell: :thumbsup:

Absolutely all of that ^^^ - especially the last sentence :Wiiiine!:

Anyway, I'm done with this moron playing the victim. I'm more annoyed with myself for reacting today, tbh. It just pissed me off seeing him babbling about his "right" to post... :roll:

You don't have to read or post here Vam. A bit of advice to you. Don't get pissed off about other posters you don't know or have never met on an internet forum. Life is too short for that.

You don't have to read or post here either, so stop complaining when people mention you.

Yes I will complain. You don't have the right to give me orders, especially on an internet forum. You haven't even got the balls to sign up under a unique user name, so give me a reason why I should take you seriously.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive