DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:05 am

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
creamcheese wrote:I think Annette Kurtain struggles with mental health issues and drug use so could explain her being so up and down with what she posts.
I think it's a pre-requisite of membership that you have to have 'issues'. Every fucker on there seems to. :whistle:

And you don't have issues?

There's your attachment issue with JRA for starters!
No dear guesty. That's just trolling the cunt back. What's it to you anyway? :whistle: :dunno:

Trolling me back. :pmsl:
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:11 am

Vam wrote:
guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
creamcheese wrote:I think Annette Kurtain struggles with mental health issues and drug use so could explain her being so up and down with what she posts.
I think it's a pre-requisite of membership that you have to have 'issues'. Every fucker on there seems to. :whistle:

Unfortunately it's leached across to this thread now - and what used to be a place to read interesting takes on DS idiocy has now been hijacked by one particular DS idiot who is using it as his own platform and spamming it with inane drivel.

Tbf, he's just the latest jackass. There are still two others who do that too :wink:

One of them being you. :dafinger:
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:17 am

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

And you don't have issues?

There's your attachment issue with JRA for starters!
No dear guesty. That's just trolling the cunt back. What's it to you anyway? :whistle: :dunno:

Trolling me back. :pmsl:

Trolling me back. :pmsl: Most likely you started it all. If not, I'm not feeling guilty, as you being one of the major potty mouths on here have more than made up for it, e.g. calling me a cunt, just in the post I've quoted and on numerous other occasions.

Same goes for Vam who also doesn't seem to be able to construct a reply to me without being abusive.

You two should get a room.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:24 am

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:Were they the sort of stuff you would not want shared?

Depends.

Any PM I send to anybody (male or female) I don't want shared. If I did want to share the information publicly, I'd reply to the respective person on the forums.

If I was ever unlucky enough to receive a pm off you I would id come straight on here and post it for everyone to see. :whistle:

Well go for it. Bring it on. Nothing to see here.

But you wouldn't do it I reckon, because you're a guest here and then I'd find out who you are on DS.

And in any case, if you did receive a PM from me, when you haven't already, how would you know what it is going to be like. : duh : for you.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:38 am

Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.

:pmsl:

My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:

Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:53 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Generally I don't object to this thread I object to guests. If I was admin I would set it up so guests can't post in this particular thread.

But I doubt it can be achieved even if Stoo decided that he wanted to do that.

But since you aren't admin you figure "I'll kill this thread and drive people away from it by dribbling my inanity over it all day every day."

You just don't like people talking about what you have done and this is your revenge.

Can you blame them. That's why I joined up here, because people on here were slagging me off for what I've said on another forum (DS), before I'd even posted or signed up on SD. What do you expect. If you bad mouth people on the internet, there will be in my case repercussions.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:07 am

Guesty wrote:Ok, I've enjoyed reading DOGS and this thread especially for ages because it points out interesting DS threads I might otherwise miss on DS , but I've been taking regular three day breaks from here hoping , no praying to whatever God oversees pityful normal human forum members and lurkers like me to make jpFuckingTwatFace disappear up his own monotonous boring egotistical uneducated repetitive baiting spamming weedy little non-skinny-jeaned arse .
But no. He's still abusing the thread and derailing it day after day after day ad infinitum .Yak yak fucking yak yak yak , like written white noise mental torture :woteva:

PLEASE GIVE HIM HIS OWN THREAD ! For everyone else's sanity . I beg you to rein him in , put a muzzle on him , SOMETHING/ANYTHING to end the drip drip drip Chinese torture he's inflicting on everyone . :bawlin:
I tell you what , ask if there is anyone, among members obv, who can honestly say , hand on heart, "I enjoy reading jpFuckingTwatFace's posts .Really interesting/informative/funny ."
The man is a total horror . He has ruined DS threads by sniping and nipping at chosen people and stalking females he thinks he can bully into believing him some sort of big tough forumer, and now he's pissing all over DOGS spoiling the whole forum .

And breathe . :cuppaT:

Blah, blah, yadda yadda. You don't have to be here. You blame jp for coming here and pissing all over this thread, so you shouldn't have slagged him off in the first place whether or not he did right or wrong. It's not really your business. I've said words to this effect many times before. If you leave people alone then they wont come back and bite you in the arse.

And yes, I'm not guilt free, but have generally moved on these days.
jra

Postby George » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Generally I don't object to this thread I object to guests. If I was admin I would set it up so guests can't post in this particular thread.

But since you aren't admin you figure "I'll kill this thread and drive people away from it by dribbling my inanity over it all day every day."

You just don't like people talking about what you have done and this is your revenge.

Can you blame them. That's why I joined up here, because people on here were slagging me off for what I've said on another forum (DS), before I'd even posted or signed up on SD. What do you expect. If you bad mouth people on the internet, there will be in my case repercussions.

:mrgreen: scary. Reprecussions? Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds?
George

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:59 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your input. :again?:

This whole thread is ridiculous, but you go on.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:08 am

jra wrote: I'm not guilt free, but have generally moved on these days.

No you haven't.
You've just spent the night trawling for any mention for you and making a page of posts.
The only reason you haven't made more posts is because numbertwat has overwhelmed the thread with his tedious ranting.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:18 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Old Rigsby is meaning we might die from laughing at him so much! :pmsl:

Postby Gdjman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:39 am

Another Nandos thread. Never been myself.
Gdjman

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 am

Gdjman wrote:Another Nandos thread. Never been myself.

It's fine dining for chavs.

One or two posters here would find eating there quite intimidating.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:54 am

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your input. :again?:

This whole thread is ridiculous, but you go on.

Thanks to yours and JP's attention-seeking and VR6 being a one-trick twat.

Postby Foxy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:20 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.

:pmsl:

My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:

Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:

Yes, I think we all know you're still here :dafinger:

I'll speculate as much as I like, and for the record, it's very easy to disguise your IP address. I don't actually think you and JP are the same person, bit you're both attention seekers, you both have to reply to every post, and you both say "Nah nah nah nah nah, you started it" (or words to that effect).

PMs don't have to be abusive to be offensive, and neither do posts for that matter :pukeup:

:bum:
Foxy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive