DS and DTV Part 52

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 52

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 am

I agree. All the guests who are coming on here to shout at him into an admission of guilt, or baiting him with pointless grammar posts, they should let it go - nothing else can be solved from coming back here because nothing will change - JP is not going to change his stance on the matter, so the words 'flogging' and 'dead horse' spring to mind. Stay away from him, that is the only logical conclusion.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

Foxy wrote:
jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.

:pmsl:

My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:

Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:

Yes, I think we all know you're still here :dafinger:

I'll speculate as much as I like, and for the record, it's very easy to disguise your IP address. I don't actually think you and JP are the same person, bit you're both attention seekers, you both have to reply to every post, and you both say "Nah nah nah nah nah, you started it" (or words to that effect).

PMs don't have to be abusive to be offensive, and neither do posts for that matter :pukeup:

:bum:

I agree that's where the two of them are very much alike.

They need this site because people only put so much time and effort into something if they get some sort of payback. In their cases I think it's a combination of attention - mostly negative but that seems to just spur them on - and filling the empty hours between either a pint at a pub and a bj or between ending a dead-end job and starting the next shift.

What a sad way to fill the time and give your life some sort of meaning and negativity.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 am

Gdjman wrote:Another Nandos thread. Never been myself.

I know and for what its worth I think it has it's place, if you want a quick bite to eat before the cinema say.

But I don't get the people who will queue out the door, standing in the rain waiting for a table.

Postby Frankly » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Generally I don't object to this thread I object to guests. If I was admin I would set it up so guests can't post in this particular thread.

But I doubt it can be achieved even if Stoo decided that he wanted to do that.

But since you aren't admin you figure "I'll kill this thread and drive people away from it by dribbling my inanity over it all day every day."

You just don't like people talking about what you have done and this is your revenge.

Can you blame them. That's why I joined up here, because people on here were slagging me off for what I've said on another forum (DS), before I'd even posted or signed up on SD. What do you expect. If you bad mouth people on the internet, there will be in my case repercussions.

:bell: 'Water over a duck's back' - ringing any bells for you? :bell:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 am

:flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog: :flog:

:yess:

Postby VR6storm » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 am

LOL. Clock the username.......

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=240

wonder who's back for another go....... :leer: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby JRAsBFF » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:27 am

VR6storm wrote:LOL. Clock the username.......

You???
JRAsBFF

Postby VR6storm » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 pm

JRAsBFF wrote:
VR6storm wrote:LOL. Clock the username.......

You???
No. Try again....... Love the guesty username BTW.... how much further from the truth you could possibly be
is incalcuable.....
:whistle:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:Thanks to yours and JP's attention-seeking and VR6 being a one-trick twat.

By attention seeking I think you mean responding to criticism. Don't like it, then don't slag people off in the first place. Problem solved.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Foxy wrote:
jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:
jp761 wrote:
The exit is when the guests stop harassing me.

:pmsl:

My god, those very words could have been typed by another regular poster here, who shall remain nameless. Sometimes I wonder if they are one and the same :dunno:

Cut from the same cloth anyway :runningshit:

Foxy. I'm still here. And jp and me are not the same person. Admin will confirm that. So, just cut your shit out, regarding cut from the same cloth for example, as I've never sent an abusive PM to anybody. Stop the shit stirring and talking bollox. Get back to me with facts not speculation. :thumbsup:

Yes, I think we all know you're still here :dafinger:

I'll speculate as much as I like, and for the record, it's very easy to disguise your IP address. I don't actually think you and JP are the same person, bit you're both attention seekers, you both have to reply to every post, and you both say "Nah nah nah nah nah, you started it" (or words to that effect).

PMs don't have to be abusive to be offensive, and neither do posts for that matter :pukeup:

:bum:

Well whatever Foxy.
jra

Postby Alternative Endings Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:48 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks to yours and JP's attention-seeking and VR6 being a one-trick twat.

By attention seeking I think you mean responding to criticism. Don't like it, then don't slag people off in the first place. Problem solved.

By attention seeking I think you mean responding to criticism. Don't like it, then don't slag people off in the first place. Problem solved/'Nuff said/Sorted/End of.
Alternative Endings Guest

Postby guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Can things become any more inane? Not only an inane thread, but look at the twats who leap to their keyboards to reply as if it's a serious question. How can DS call itself a discussion forum when in reality it's a playground for brainless idiots?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2205771

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:22 pm

:dunno: Whole pages of JP then whole pages of Jra. You guys tag teaming?

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Haha who's been sending rickybarby abusive messages?

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

DoomlordNLI wrote:
jp761 wrote:Rubbish over most of the forum. lol Oh yeah other posters engaging with me don't appear to agree.

Fuck off then guest that's my thoughts.

I'm not a guest, I've been here longer than you. Like most posters I think you are a fucking idiot.
Still here then. Ah I see.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive