LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I just watched Hacksaw Ridge, On the TV, Great movie and what a hero.

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:04 pm

EE: Why oh why couldn't the bus have landed on Carmel or Tina? :again?:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:14 am

Denise in EE was great tonight. Someone finally told Kim some home truths, that she's an overgrown child and a spoiled brat. :yess:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Quite strange how EE has suddenly gone all Grange Hill or maybe more like Waterloo Road. :D

I'm wondering if this Director used to be the Director of Waterloo Road.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Now i've looked nope the EE director has never directed Waterloo road. Footballers wives though :laughing:

I'm not sure I like the fact a school is now featuring quite a lot on Eastenders but hey will probably seem 'normal' once i'm used to it.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:20 pm

jp761 wrote:Now i've looked nope the EE director has never directed Waterloo road. Footballers wives though :laughing:

I'm not sure I like the fact a school is now featuring quite a lot on Eastenders but hey will probably seem 'normal' once i'm used to it.

I prefer the storylines based on the adult characters. I have a daughter that age so I'm well versed in that drama. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby luddite » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Just seen some GOGA (girl on girl action) on Doctors. :yikes:

More please BBC. :canny:
luddite

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Now i've looked nope the EE director has never directed Waterloo road. Footballers wives though :laughing:

I prefer the storylines based on the adult characters. I have a daughter that age so I'm well versed in that drama. :gigglesnshit:
I agree, seems a bit late in the game for Eastenders to start showing all this school stuff.

Bring Waterloo Road back or Grange Hill maybe Todd Carty has a son who can play Tucker Jr. :laughing:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:49 pm

luddite wrote:Just seen some GOGA (girl on girl action) on Doctors. :yikes:

Really.. medical staff deserve stress relief more than anyone. :laughing: That's if it was medical staff I don't watch Doctors.
jp761

Postby luddite » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 am

jp761 wrote:
luddite wrote:Just seen some GOGA (girl on girl action) on Doctors. :yikes:

Really.. medical staff deserve stress relief more than anyone. :laughing: That's if it was medical staff I don't watch Doctors.

One doctor, one girlfriend. :kinell:

I only watch it for mediciinal reasons. :pmsl:
luddite

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Spotted a story via FB that Corrie fans were unhappy with the unrealistic birth scene by Leanne in the lift. No umbilical cord and no delivery of the placenta. :ooer: Are they serious? Who the hell wants to see THAT while they might be having tea? :pukeup: C'mon people, it's not a flippin documentary. :slap:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Fair play to Kym Marsh pretty decent acting recently including last night.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:47 pm

jp761 wrote:Fair play to Kym Marsh pretty decent acting recently including last night.

She gets a fair amount of stick on DS, but she is a pretty decent actress, imo. Very convincing.

I thought it would be a while before the father of Leanne's baby was revealed to Michelle and the rest of the street. I did feel a bit sorry for Leanne when Michelle clobbered her, but then Leanne's been a bit full of herself regarding Peter and Toyah's relationship. Maybe she needed knocking off that high horse of hers. #notcondoningviolence
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Fair play to Kym Marsh pretty decent acting recently including last night.

She gets a fair amount of stick on DS, but she is a pretty decent actress, imo. Very convincing.

I thought it would be a while before the father of Leanne's baby was revealed to Michelle and the rest of the street. I did feel a bit sorry for Leanne when Michelle clobbered her, but then Leanne's been a bit full of herself regarding Peter and Toyah's relationship. Maybe she needed knocking off that high horse of hers. #notcondoningviolence
I guess with this recent story line it helped in away what happened in her 'real life' she said so herself she could draw on that. But even so she made a good job of it, it's tough acting those kind of scenes. It could even be said due to what happened in her life it was even tougher for her to make a good job of it.

Haha yes surprising and a crafty move that one I thought they may save it until Christmas even :laughing:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Really annoyed with Toyah in this recent storyline. I know she wants a baby (Eva’s baby specifically), but throwing Eva’s life into chaos... does she have no guilt at all?
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio