Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:36 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... kings.html

This guy has had loads of ridiculous marker pen style permanent tattoos all over his face and chest and is apparently a model. It's in the Daily Mail but I've seen it elsewhere and it seems they're real.
PinkSmurf

Postby PinkSmurf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Magnan-Richard.jpg

Gang tats. Apparently he's French / Irish / Mexican and in a USA street gang. I'm not always overly keen on facial tattoos. Maybe a little bit near the hairline area which are OK and I like neck tattoos and ones on the head. One small one under the eye, like a teardrop or small heart looks OK. My tattooist has some small ones on his face including a teardrop under his eye and they do suit him I have to admit. He's fucking gorgeous. The next time I'm bought a tattoo as a gift I'll see him again as he is also a good tattoo artist (and gorgeous). I can't stand the sort of face tattoos that resemble skulls or zombie faces all over the face. This guy in the photo with the gang tats will obviously have ones that mean something and want them visible so each to their own. He looks OK but I think he has enough on his face really.
PinkSmurf

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:53 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Magnan-Richard.jpg

Gang tats. Apparently he's French / Irish / Mexican and in a USA street gang. I'm not always overly keen on facial tattoos. Maybe a little bit near the hairline area which are OK and I like neck tattoos and ones on the head. One small one under the eye, like a teardrop or small heart looks OK. My tattooist has some small ones on his face including a teardrop under his eye and they do suit him I have to admit. He's fucking gorgeous. The next time I'm bought a tattoo as a gift I'll see him again as he is also a good tattoo artist (and gorgeous). I can't stand the sort of face tattoos that resemble skulls or zombie faces all over the face. This guy in the photo with the gang tats will obviously have ones that mean something and want them visible so each to their own. He looks OK but I think he has enough on his face really.

Teardrop tattoos are what gangsters have to show how many people they have killed. One teardrop per person

Postby PinkSmurf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
Magnan-Richard.jpg

Teardrop tattoos are what gangsters have to show how many people they have killed. One teardrop per person

That's true, I agree. I write to two prisoners in USA prisons who both have one each under an eye. One's a convicted murderer. Having said that I think some people have them because they think it makes them look hard lol. I don't think my tattooist is a murderer but yes, you never know. People can be a proverbial dark horse. Do you have any tattoos?
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Keyser wrote:
Could be although I don't think so.

Anyway.

I think tattoos look nice on many people, depending on how it's done.

There are some fine examples of attractive looking people with tattoos on this thread. One example was posted above ;)
bella.vita

Postby luddite » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:47 am

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Anyway.

There are some fine examples of attractive looking people with tattoos on this thread. One example was posted above ;)

Puke! :again?:

I will never understand why people defile their bodies like this. :off head:

It looks revolting. :woteva:
luddite

Postby PinkSmurf » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:14 am

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Anyway.

Yes, this is a nice photo. I love tattooed men.
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

luddite wrote:Puke! :again?:

Fair enough, different strokes for different folks!

PinkSmurf wrote:Yes, this is a nice photo. I love tattooed men.

Do you have tattoos, yourself? I like them a lot, I just never have had the courage to have one done because I am really fickle and I know I'd hate it five minutes later. So, it;d have to be something that means a lot to me. I am still thinking about it.
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:26 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Anyway.

This is me Pink. :leer:

Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 am

I'm really interested in scarification, I think it looks really good, just a little one though somewhere discrete but I think I'd struggle with the pain, I have two tattoo so if it's on a par with that pain wise I'd be ok. It's more the thought of someone who's not a surgeon cutting into me. :paranoid:

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 pm

bella.vita wrote:
luddite wrote:Puke! :again?:

Fair enough, different strokes for different folks!

PinkSmurf wrote:Yes, this is a nice photo. I love tattooed men.

Do you have tattoos, yourself? I like them a lot, I just never have had the courage to have one done because I am really fickle and I know I'd hate it five minutes later. So, it;d have to be something that means a lot to me. I am still thinking about it.

Yes I do have a number of tattoos, some were presents. I had a couple covered up after changing my mind so I agree with you, be sure you will like your tattoo. Always look through the tattooists' photo albums at the different artists' work. If they don't let you do that I would just leave. All reputable tattooists will have photos you can look at plus a website. My first tattoo was done when I was 17. I had one as a gift quite recently at 49 years old. If you're not sure about having one then wait a while. Like you say you're going to have it forever unless you have it removed by laser which hurts a lot apparently. Anyway I like my tattoos and don't regret having them.
PinkSmurf

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:I'm really interested in scarification, I think it looks really good, just a little one though somewhere discrete but I think I'd struggle with the pain, I have two tattoo so if it's on a par with that pain wise I'd be ok. It's more the thought of someone who's not a surgeon cutting into me. :paranoid:

Yes, scarification can look really good. My ex had some on his arms. I've never had it done so can't say how painful it would be. I've considered it but have to admit it scares me as it looks quite painful.
PinkSmurf

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Keyser wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Anyway.

This is me Pink. :leer:

You're forgetting I've seen your photos!
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:53 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:

Yes I do have a number of tattoos, some were presents. I had a couple covered up after changing my mind so I agree with you, be sure you will like your tattoo. Always look through the tattooists' photo albums at the different artists' work. If they don't let you do that I would just leave. All reputable tattooists will have photos you can look at plus a website. My first tattoo was done when I was 17. I had one as a gift quite recently at 49 years old. If you're not sure about having one then wait a while. Like you say you're going to have it forever unless you have it removed by laser which hurts a lot apparently. Anyway I like my tattoos and don't regret having them.

A lot of people are happy with their tattoos! A friend of mine has quite a few, actually and she's not finished yet! I am sure yours look amazing, if you ever want to share! :p :)
I definitely am thinking about it. I have an idea, actually. :twirl:
bella.vita

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 pm

bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:

A lot of people are happy with their tattoos! A friend of mine has quite a few, actually and she's not finished yet! I am sure yours look amazing, if you ever want to share! :p :)
I definitely am thinking about it. I have an idea, actually. :twirl:

I don't put my photo on forums. They're on my Facebook and a couple of pets on my Instagram so far but for reasons of anonymity and personal safety I don't want to share photos on here. A couple of people on DS have my photo and I theirs but I do like to keep those on email only. Sorry.
PinkSmurf

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug