Kitten Thread

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Kitten Thread

Postby bella.vita » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:31 pm

jp761 wrote:
bella.vita wrote:Cattery - I'd love it but sounds like it could get a bit crazy at times :mrgreen:

I love these Maine Coon portraits.
Sometimes
http://shareably.net/maine-coon-photogr ... paign=9vRv
Yes :mrgreen: Sometimes they turn into their closest wild cousins the African Wildcat :D

http://media-channel.nationalgeographic ... ildCat.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I imagine that's a situation where you just duck, or leave the room :mrgreen: I was in a shelter once and even then I noticed the power play between the cats, I knew exactly who the leader was, as the others hid and she decked any other cats who came out to say hi :D
bella.vita

Postby bella.vita » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:33 pm

bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:01 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote:
bella.vita wrote:Cattery - I'd love it but sounds like it could get a bit crazy at times :mrgreen:

I love these Maine Coon portraits.
Sometimes
http://shareably.net/maine-coon-photogr ... paign=9vRv
Yes :mrgreen: Sometimes they turn into their closest wild cousins the African Wildcat :D

http://media-channel.nationalgeographic ... ildCat.jpg

I imagine that's a situation where you just duck, or leave the room :mrgreen: I was in a shelter once and even then I noticed the power play between the cats, I knew exactly who the leader was, as the others hid and she decked any other cats who came out to say hi :D
Haha great description :laughing:

Duck or leave the latter being a tad tricky at times depending on the Boss and if there about one of my Bosses admitted to liking animals much more than people she was like never mind any injuries you may receive finish the job properly before going onto the next one!

:laughing:
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm

jp761 wrote: Haha great description :laughing:

Duck or leave the latter being a tad tricky at times depending on the Boss and if there about one of my Bosses admitted to liking animals much more than people she was like never mind any injuries you may receive finish the job properly before going onto the next one!

Well, she was sympathetic. Not! I hope you did not get too hurt in the crossfire, or you learned how to dodge them, depending on how big the room was. :laughing:
bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote: Haha great description :laughing:

Well, she was sympathetic. Not! I hope you did not get too hurt in the crossfire, or you learned how to dodge them, depending on how big the room was. :laughing:
Yeah it's kinda a weird occasionally in animal work you do come across people who do almost hate all human beings.

Yeah they usually leave you alone animals soon realise you're there for their own good still have to keep your wits about you though when they are flying about everywhere!
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

jp761 wrote: Yeah it's kinda a weird occasionally in animal work you do come across people who do almost hate all human beings.

Yeah they usually leave you alone animals soon realise you're there for their own good still have to keep your wits about you though when they are flying about everywhere!

I know a lot of people like that. I suppose they are less complicated than us humans :D

I can imagine it improved your reflexes, in any case :mrgreen:
bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:53 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote: Yeah it's kinda a weird occasionally in animal work you do come across people who do almost hate all human beings.

I know a lot of people like that. I suppose they are less complicated than us humans :D

I can imagine it improved your reflexes, in any case :mrgreen:
Not fighter pilot standard but yeah it tunes up your reflexes :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:33 pm

jp761 wrote:Not fighter pilot standard but yeah it tunes up your reflexes :mrgreen:

bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote:Not fighter pilot standard but yeah it tunes up your reflexes :mrgreen:

This reminds me are you watching Lion Country Night and Day on ITV Sunday nights ? It's very well made.
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:30 pm

jp761 wrote:This reminds me are you watching Lion Country Night and Day on ITV Sunday nights ? It's very well made.

No, I have not. I keep missing stuff. I will check it out, thanks JP. Maybe it is on ITV Player?
bella.vita

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm

bella.vita wrote:
jp761 wrote:This reminds me are you watching Lion Country Night and Day on ITV Sunday nights ? It's very well made.

No, I have not. I keep missing stuff. I will check it out, thanks JP. Maybe it is on ITV Player?
No doubt it will be it is a prime time show. :)
jp761

Postby bella.vita » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

jp761 wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

No doubt it will be it is a prime time show. :)

Found it, thank you :canny: :)
bella.vita

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:58 am

bella.vita

Postby Vicky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Those two don't look very happy. :wubbers:
Vicky