Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Tattoos. Piercings. Body modifications.

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:It does look good. I wouldn't get one though as lots of people have them. Clocks and watches are quite fashionable too but for that reason I won't have one done. I remember when tribal was the in thing, my nephew is now having his tribal removed by laser. He said it didn't hurt!

I agree. I love skulls, but I would not get one. Clocks and watches? I have never noticed but I remember the tribal thing, and I remember when arm bracelets were big, maybe they still are. Obviously, the most popular things I see are butterflies on women. I thought about a tattoo in Arabic but my ex said it is cheesy to have languages. I am glad the tattoo removal does not hurt! :yikes:

I was going to get a few tattoos on my arms when I used to weight train but never bothered.

If I was going to get one today it would probably be just a small quote from 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius - the stoic Roman emperor/philosopher- and one of the greatest men in history - a true beacon of light in the darkness of the time. :cuppaT:

Yes, text can look good, maybe as a back piece near the shoulder or chest piece. What's the quote? You could design an artistic tattoo for yourself.
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:It does look good. I wouldn't get one though as lots of people have them. Clocks and watches are quite fashionable too but for that reason I won't have one done. I remember when tribal was the in thing, my nephew is now having his tribal removed by laser. He said it didn't hurt!

I agree. I love skulls, but I would not get one. Clocks and watches? I have never noticed but I remember the tribal thing, and I remember when arm bracelets were big, maybe they still are. Obviously, the most popular things I see are butterflies on women. I thought about a tattoo in Arabic but my ex said it is cheesy to have languages. I am glad the tattoo removal does not hurt! :yikes:

I was going to get a few tattoos on my arms when I used to weight train but never bothered.

If I was going to get one today it would probably be just a small quote from 'Meditations' by Marcus Aurelius - the stoic Roman emperor/philosopher- and one of the greatest men in history - a true beacon of light in the darkness of the time. :cuppaT:

I know what you mean, I have toyed with the idea but never gone for it.

That sounds lovely. I like the idea of a quote most as you know it will always mean something to you. :smilin:

By the way, Keyser - great username and excellent movie.
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 pm

bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

That sounds lovely. I like the idea of a quote most as you know it will always mean something to you. :smilin:

Thank you Bella. :cuppaT:

Going offline for a bit to practice watercolour for my frog (posted the rough drawing a while back). :Hiya:

Keyser

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:13 pm

You can certainly draw Keyser. I like the frog.
PinkSmurf

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Lovely quote, Keyser. And what a cute frog drawing. You're very, very good!
bella.vita

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:13 pm

bella.vita wrote:Lovely quote, Keyser. And what a cute frog drawing. You're very, very good!

Thank you. :more beer:

Not picked up a pencil or brush in decades but decided to get into it again. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby bella.vita » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:Lovely quote, Keyser. And what a cute frog drawing. You're very, very good!

Thank you. :more beer:

Not picked up a pencil or brush in decades but decided to get into it again. :thumbsup:

You really should. If you have a talent, use it. it must be quite therapetuc, also. :thumbsup: :smilin:
bella.vita

Postby charlie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 am

Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:
Keyser wrote:
bella.vita wrote:

Thank you Bella. :cuppaT:

Going offline for a bit to practice watercolour for my frog (posted the rough drawing a while back). :Hiya:

Fantastic pictures - you are very talented. :Wiiiine!:
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:20 am

triggerhappy wrote:Fantastic pictures - you are very talented. :Wiiiine!:

Thank you Triggerhappy - what a lovely thing to say - have not seen you on here before so welcome back. :Hiya: :cuppaT:

Thanks you as well Bella - you are a excellent new addition to dogs. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 am

PinkSmurf wrote:You can certainly draw Keyser. I like the frog.

Thanks Pink - this is a great thread. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Staliaoftheknife » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:23 pm

So I've made an appointment for my next tattoo, the 11th of April. I've narrowed it down to three. If someone could explain to me how to post photos like I'm five I'd very much appreciate it. I'd like some feedback on them. Each of them has sentimental value so it's just a case of what looks best.
Staliaoftheknife

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug