DS and DTV Part 55

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby jra » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:I can't believe the high number of people siding with the police officer for confiscating those flowers on Mother's Day.

What has the world come to when little girls can't go on a walk and pick flowers for their mother on Mother's Day?

Oh it was public land they say. Why not go and buy some...

We are apart of the land and there's a reason daffodils are given at Mother's Day. It's because they'll be fucking dead soon!

That bitch has forever made them fear and hate the police and associate them with bullying. How much was she getting paid to do that? How many bulbs could be planted with just one of her days wages?

It would be worth it.

I haven't seen the thread.

It's not like daffodils are uncommon. Picking a few won't do anybody any harm. Orchids fair enough as most in the UK are pretty rare.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:41 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:@jra, why do you frequently insult people by referring to their mental health or asking if they are on 'meds' or something similar related to medication?

By frequently you mean sometimes.

Frequently imo but if you prefer sometimes, why do you do it?

It's just a form of retaliation. I could just say fuck off you piece of sub human scum or even worse.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:43 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:@jra, why do you frequently insult people by referring to their mental health or asking if they are on 'meds' or something similar related to medication?

It's just a form of retaliation. I could just say fuck off you piece of sub human scum or even worse.

By that logic you equate mental health problems with being "sub human scum" nice :thumbsup:

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Pull the other one. You do it time and time again. People will be discussing DS (as in, the topic of this thread), and you'll pop in with "why do you care? They shouldn't be important to you. It's only the internet. People on the internet can't be real friends or important.". And then you'll claim innocence when you get the replies you deserve. "Oh but they started it and did it fiiiirst and I only ever reply in kind. If they leave me alone I'll do the same!" :woteva:

You clearly got the reaction you wanted, you love a good bait. But don't try and bullshit that you're only replying, when you're also very guilty of instigating.

We'll agree to disagree. At least I was polite about it, rather than resorting to insults, which is often the default mode for Vam. You sticking up for Vam says a lot about you.

Sticking up for Vam? I was pointing out the bullshit that was "she started it". Vam is very capable of sticking up for herself. And I'm not sure there is a polite bait, but watevs.
NastyNickers

Postby Frankly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 pm

jra wrote:
Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:

More often than you talk about DS (you know, the topic of the thread), less often than you bait and then pretend you're being picked on.

Jayne. Let me spell this out for you. I bait people when they bait me first in the vast majority of cases, not the other way around. IIRC, both you and Vam said you were going to ignore me, but inevitably you don't. I'm quite happy for you two to be truthful to your word. However, that does not mean I cannot reply to you or any other posters.

Utter bulllshit! You are so full of crap.

But, you know what I said is true. So, stop inventing your own version of history. I'm not particularly fussed whether you agree with me or not, but do carry on. It's not going to change anything. I signed up here after (not before) people on here were slagging me off big time and that's a fact. The rest is history. If said people hadn't done so, I probably wouldn't be here. I wish I could say, 'listen to me carefully, I will say this only once' and that's how it should be, but with some people on here the message hasn't got through over a year and a half later.

No. It's you rewriting history. I don't give a shit why or when you signed up. I am talking about in general, your baity comments to people, Vam included, and then your constant whining when you get a response, playing the victim and your smugness when people attack them for being nasty to poor old JRA. It's bullshit!
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Pull the other one. You do it time and time again. People will be discussing DS (as in, the topic of this thread), and you'll pop in with "why do you care? They shouldn't be important to you. It's only the internet. People on the internet can't be real friends or important.". And then you'll claim innocence when you get the replies you deserve. "Oh but they started it and did it fiiiirst and I only ever reply in kind. If they leave me alone I'll do the same!" :woteva:

You clearly got the reaction you wanted, you love a good bait. But don't try and bullshit that you're only replying, when you're also very guilty of instigating.

We'll agree to disagree. At least I was polite about it, rather than resorting to insults, which is often the default mode for Vam. You sticking up for Vam says a lot about you.

Prime example - So if Vam replies to that comment, she'll be 'getting at you', 'She'll not be ignoring you like she said she would'. Bullshit!
Frankly

Postby George » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:13 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:

Retaliation for something that matters little to you?
George

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:

Prime example - So if Vam replies to that comment, she'll be 'getting at you', 'She'll not be ignoring you like she said she would'. Bullshit!

Vam won't reply though. She's a woman of her word, and will definitely stick to her promise of not baiting jra. Oh yes :leer:

And she has better weather than jra :pmsl:

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
That it was, in fact I discovered the insults made by Vam are piss poor.

But given she doesn't even realise she had a meltdown, maybe she was either drunk or is a dizzy bint.

I am too cos it is constant then she seems to forget anything was said and acts as if nothing happened but thats either arrogance or dementia

Look at Teflon brain, giving her considered opinion :woteva:

Clearly a person of rare intelligence. Very rare... :gigglesnshit: Tell me, luv, do you stare for ages at a carton of frozen OJ, because it says "Concentrate"?

I would appreciate it if you stopped quoting my posts
when you are clearly talking about yourself!

I live in the UK, it is orange juice and I don't buy it, never mind freeze it. What a weird fucker you are

Oh would you really? :gigglesnshit:

Well, I'd appreciate it if you stop including words like "cunt", "drunk", "dementia" and "weird fucker", etc, when you're sticking your oar in in posts about me. Until you do that, it'll be open season as far as I'm concerned, doll. Sorry :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 pm

jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
More often than you talk about DS (you know, the topic of the thread), less often than you bait and then pretend you're being picked on.

Jayne. Let me spell this out for you. I bait people when they bait me first in the vast majority if cases, not the other way around. IIRC, both you and Vam said you were going to ignore me, but inevitably you don't. I'm quite happy for you two to be truthful to your word. However, that does not mean I cannot reply to you or any other posters.

But not in ALL cases, eh? As other members have noticed and pointed out, it was your deliberate baiting of me a few days ago that started this latest rodeo of ours. I could have ignored you, sure, but this time I chose not to.

To quote what you said earlier, "leave me alone, and I'll give you a break".

Plus, things would go a whole lot smoother if you would just cut out the "wasn't me, guv!" denials and wall-to-wall bullshit for once :roll:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 am

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
That it was, in fact I discovered the insults made by Vam are piss poor.

But given she doesn't even realise she had a meltdown, maybe she was either drunk or is a dizzy bint.

I am too cos it is constant then she seems to forget anything was said and acts as if nothing happened but thats either arrogance or dementia

Look at Teflon brain, giving her considered opinion :woteva:

Clearly a person of rare intelligence. Very rare... :gigglesnshit: Tell me, luv, do you stare for ages at a carton of frozen OJ, because it says "Concentrate"?

I would appreciate it if you stopped quoting my posts
when you are clearly talking about yourself!

I live in the UK, it is orange juice and I don't buy it, never mind freeze it. What a weird fucker you are

Oh would you really? :gigglesnshit:

Well, I'd appreciate it if you stop including words like "cunt", "drunk", "dementia" and "weird fucker", etc, when you're sticking your oar in in posts about me. Until you do that, it'll be open season as far as I'm concerned, doll. Sorry :dunno:

Open season :hand: you seem to think you are something you are not. I think it is rather sad and feel sorry for you and your patheticness.

The thread is to discuss members of DS and so its not really sticking my oar in is it?

Oh dear knickers still in a twist, seems you can poorly dish it but cannot take it back. Pathetic
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:45 am

Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:
Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Jayne. Let me spell this out for you. I bait people when they bait me first in the vast majority of cases, not the other way around. IIRC, both you and Vam said you were going to ignore me, but inevitably you don't. I'm quite happy for you two to be truthful to your word. However, that does not mean I cannot reply to you or any other posters.

Utter bulllshit! You are so full of crap.

But, you know what I said is true. So, stop inventing your own version of history. I'm not particularly fussed whether you agree with me or not, but do carry on. It's not going to change anything. I signed up here after (not before) people on here were slagging me off big time and that's a fact. The rest is history. If said people hadn't done so, I probably wouldn't be here. I wish I could say, 'listen to me carefully, I will say this only once' and that's how it should be, but with some people on here the message hasn't got through over a year and a half later.

No. It's you rewriting history. I don't give a shit why or when you signed up. I am talking about in general, your baity comments to people, Vam included, and then your constant whining when you get a response, playing the victim and your smugness when people attack them for being nasty to poor old JRA. It's bullshit!

What a load of horseshit. How anyone can think it's JRA at fault here for retaliating is so weird. Vam and a few others have done far worse than baited him for months on end. They've openly targeted and gone gang handed with some horrible insults and name calling. As soon as he replies it's poor old Vam? Fuck off with that.
As for the meds comment, there's even a smiley here with meds on it so people criticising JRA must also be having a go the mods, unless of course they are full of shit and not really disgusted at all.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 am

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:

Vam won't reply though. She's a woman of her word, and will definitely stick to her promise of not baiting jra. Oh yes :leer:

She won't have better weather next week. It's humid season in Thaiti.

The humid season in Tahiti is from November to April. Occasionally, strong storms do develop. Cyclones are rare, with the last powerful one occurring in 1982.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:56 am

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:

Better weather lol. Most lame insult ever. I bet it sounded good in their head when they thought that one up. Tee hee. :pmsl:

Postby Vicky » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am

Staliaoftheknife wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
Staliaoftheknife wrote:Yes that I've heard a lot. I've been called a fenian bastard on a number of occasions, can't work out why though considering I'm not a football fan and I'm an atheist. :slap:

Crucially were your great grandparents atheists?
South of the wall it's dying out I hope, probably still found in the last bastion of segregation - schools.
Worst I got called was proddy dog. Had to go home and ask my mum.

No they weren't. One set was staunch Catholics, the other set were into Orange Walks ect.

That reminds me of my dad's sisters.

One was nicknamed "Orange Lil" because she loved the Orange Walk and never missed one and the other is a devout Catholic.

Yet the two of them, couldn't have been closer.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive