DS and DTV Part 55

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
She won't have better weather next week. It's humid season in Thaiti.

The humid season in Tahiti is from November to April. Occasionally, strong storms do develop. Cyclones are rare, with the last powerful one occurring in 1982.

:gigglesnshit: Did you actually take the time to do some research? If so, it's very kind of you to do that.

Tell you what - rather than labour the point here, I'll nip over to Random thread when I have time later, and answer you there. 'K? :wink:

Yes, you should have gone in August :thumbsup:

For such a big trip you should have planned that better. I would have done :snooty:

The humidity will hit you as soon as you land, make sure you have a bottle of water ready and take your own sun creams as they'll be an extortionate price there.

I've answered you across the way...:thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Puzzler

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2211395/rape-victim-says-judge-was-right-to-warn-women-over-drinking/p4
LMAO at this whole thread.

I've just read the page you linked too....Why so funny? :dunno:

That said, netcurtains' post made me LOL :gigglesnshit: She's great value, that one.
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2211395/rape-victim-says-judge-was-right-to-warn-women-over-drinking/p4

Why? What's so funny about it?

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Even when posters state the rapist is always 100% at fault and the victim of rape is never to blame regardless how drunk they were you still get idiot posters rushing to accuse people of victim blaming.

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:

The steaming outrage from Lucy and fg :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:57 pm

And also Retfords "body language of a victim" comment.
Wtf is victim body language and how the fuck does it make you more likely to be mugged, assaulted or stabbed? :dunno:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85931793
NastyNickers

Postby George » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

The steaming outrage from Lucy and fg :pmsl:

They are not nearly up to your standard of steaming outrage Puzz
George

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Isn't it obvious? Men's rights dudes love a rape thread. They get to wind up and laugh at all the angry women. You can bet Tghe, Si, Dinks and Puzz are on there in one form or another. It's like flies to a shite.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:Isn't it obvious? Men's rights dudes love a rape thread. They get to wind up and laugh at all the angry women. You can bet Tghe, Si, Dinks and Puzz are on there in one form or another. It's like flies to a shite.

The likes of Puzz, tghe, mushyman (and probably the others you've named) seem to get off on this stuff :shake head:

To these cretins it's "funny" because they can provoke "feminazis" into labelling all men as rapists. That way they get to run off to their MGTOW groups and complain about how unfair women are to nice guys like them.

BTW Puzz, you'd have to be a pretty sick bastard to find anything "funny" about rape :hand:

Postby George » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

Doghouse Riley is posting a lot on GD, he has over 57k of posts yet I have only recently noticed him, is he new to GD?
George

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:And also Retfords "body language of a victim" comment.
Wtf is victim body language and how the fuck does it make you more likely to be mugged, assaulted or stabbed? :dunno:

Body language is something like 70% of communication.

Last night I was walking home in the dark and there there was a youth behind me. He had a skateboard and kept a pace just a few steps back from me. I expected him to pass me but he did not. So I turned around and asked him if he wanted to pass.

I had a vision of the skateboard being used as a weapon and wasn't comfortable with him being so close behind me.

He did pass and walked on in front if me. Point is. I showed assertiveness. He could have been completely innocent and walked of thinking 'what a bitch' but so what? My safety is more important

I think the point about body language as it does account for 70% odd of communication is don't communicate to a would be predator that you could be his next victim.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't it obvious? Men's rights dudes love a rape thread. They get to wind up and laugh at all the angry women. You can bet Tghe, Si, Dinks and Puzz are on there in one form or another. It's like flies to a shite.

The likes of Puzz, tghe, mushyman (and probably the others you've named) seem to get off on this stuff :shake head:

To these cretins it's "funny" because they can provoke "feminazis" into labelling all men as rapists. That way they get to run off to their MGTOW groups and complain about how unfair women are to nice guys like them.

BTW Puzz, you'd have to be a pretty sick bastard to find anything "funny" about rape :hand:

I think it's shameful that it is the men who have the common sense view on this one and not the women.

None of them are saying a woman deserves to be raped if she is drunk. They are merely saying not to make yourself vulnerable.

For all the women arguing that it is still the rapists fault whether she is drunk or not. Will they tell that to the rapist.

Excuse me I'm drunk. I have a right to sit here on the kerb with my skirt around my arse by myself. I have a right to be vulnerable leave me alone?

What do you think he will say in return? Oh sorry about that I'll go and find someone else to rape?

When lions or hyenas are prowling around a herd they look and target the young vulnerable ones. They don't don't go go for the stronger ones they go for the weak and vulnerable.

Do you think the baby zebra would tell the lion. Excuse me. I am weak and vulnerable go and eat uncle stripe instead?

These aren't foolish arguments. It's nature. Predator goes for weak and vulnerable.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:

Last night I was walking home in the dark and there there was a youth behind me. He had a skateboard and kept a pace just a few steps back from me. I expected him to pass me but he did not. So I turned around and asked him if he wanted to pass.

I had a vision of the skateboard being used as a weapon and wasn't comfortable with him being so close behind me.

He did pass and walked on in front if me. Point is. I showed assertiveness. He could have been completely innocent and walked of thinking 'what a bitch' but so what? My safety is more important

I think the point about body language as it does account for 70% odd of communication is don't communicate to a would be predator that you could be his next victim.

Or he could have thought 'what a bitch' and walloped you with the skateboard. If he had any intention of harming you I highly doubt that you asking if he wanted to pass would change that :dunno:

I'm not denying that body language plays a huge part in communication, but what is 'body language of a victim'? Too assertive and you can attract the wrong kind of attention, not assertive enough and you can attract the wrong kind of attention. The only way you could know how to avoid communicating that you will not be a victim, would be to read the mind of your would be attacker.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or he could have thought 'what a bitch' and walloped you with the skateboard. If he had any intention of harming you I highly doubt that you asking if he wanted to pass would change that :dunno:

I'm not denying that body language plays a huge part in communication, but what is 'body language of a victim'? Too assertive and you can attract the wrong kind of attention, not assertive enough and you can attract the wrong kind of attention. The only way you could know how to avoid communicating that you will not be a victim, would be to read the mind of your would be attacker.

He wouldn't have hit me there and then with it because I was still in a built up area coming out of town. However the walk gets less built up. So it was a pretty safe bet to make him pass there and then and then I could see where he was going rather than him being a few steps behind me for the duration

As I watched him walk of and get further I front I did think it is a shame that we have to think like that. And that I might have made someone uncomfortable by assuming or preparing for the worse. But my safety is more important beyond all that.

Body language would just be looking vulnerable. Drunk people are vulnerable. Being alone and drunk more vulnerable. Being drunk, alone and skimpily dressed even more vulnerable.

Being completely wasted, alone and fully dressed even more vulnerable. Being wasted alone and skimpily dressed even more vulnerable that.

You could be in any of these situations and escape harm but not if there's a predator about. With animals we know what we see. It's a lion, a mouse a tiger etc..

People aren't like that. They all have the same suit. Some people have good intuition of other people and others don't. Which makes them even more vulnerable.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive