DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 am

Vam wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Life is a fast-moving merry go round when you have a plethora of imaginary girlfriends. :gigglesnshit:

His stories crack me up, Can, especially when they conflict with every post. Absolutely love the guy.

And I know Vic's a big fan too. Right, Vic? :leer: :mrgreen:

When I read his posts I end up thinking this:

Nucks

Re: DS and DTV Part 55

Postby Viper » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 am

Trevgo tumble into remoaner purgatory is amusing to watch. Rather than refocus his efforts on adapting to what is clearly inevitable he is going to sink his business, sacrifice his family members and estrange his friends in his doomed remoan. He reminds me of those couples you hear of who have bad divorces, or warring neighbours who bankrupt themselves in court cases over a leylandi.

Au revoir trevgo. A50 :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 am

Canucklehead wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:But what has that got to do with this victim body language? What is victim body language? This is what I don't understand. How does one behave to make themselves a target?

If one were of a predatory mindset, they would look for a target who doesn't seem able to fight off an attack, perhaps staggering and not able to maintain balance. The average person is not going to see a drunk person and think, ooh I could easily rape/mug them, but someone on the prowl for a victim would choose an obviously drunk person over a sober one, all other things being equal.

Oh I get that. Being drunk does make you vulnerable.

But being drunk isn't body language. It's the actual nonverbal communication that you are a victim that I don't get. And this notion that you can avoid displaying victim body language to make yourself less of a target. But surely that depends upon what the predator is looking for in a victim. It might be a drunk cunt trying to show off to his mates and beating the shit out of someone who wouldn't say boo to a goose, or maybe a highly aggressive prick that thinks you looked at them the wrong way and fancy your chances.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:24 am

Viper wrote:Trevgo tumble into remoaner purgatory is amusing to watch. Rather than refocus his efforts on adapting to what is clearly inevitable he is going to sink his business, sacrifice his family members and estrange his friends in his doomed remoan. He reminds me of those couples you hear of who have bad divorces, or warring neighbours who bankrupt themselves in court cases over a leylandi.

Lol .You're obsessed with him. Like a betrayed lover. You've made dozens of posts here about him! Time is the great healer Viper. (((((Hugs)))))

:trollface:

Postby Viper » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Trevgo tumble into remoaner purgatory is amusing to watch. Rather than refocus his efforts on adapting to what is clearly inevitable he is going to sink his business, sacrifice his family members and estrange his friends in his doomed remoan. He reminds me of those couples you hear of who have bad divorces, or warring neighbours who bankrupt themselves in court cases over a leylandi.

Lol .You're obsessed with him. Like a betrayed lover. You've made dozens of posts here about him! Time is the great healer Viper. (((((Hugs)))))

He is darth vader to my obi wan. Cut from same cloth (apart from gayness). But he chose the dark side and let it swallow him. He is not recoverable now. It is our destiny that we meet in ds mortal combat.
Viper

Postby VR6storm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 am

VR6storm

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 am

Guest wrote:

He is a fucking lunatic though

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't it obvious? Men's rights dudes love a rape thread. They get to wind up and laugh at all the angry women. You can bet Tghe, Si, Dinks and Puzz are on there in one form or another. It's like flies to a shite.

The likes of Puzz, tghe, mushyman (and probably the others you've named) seem to get off on this stuff :shake head:

To these cretins it's "funny" because they can provoke "feminazis" into labelling all men as rapists. That way they get to run off to their MGTOW groups and complain about how unfair women are to nice guys like them.

BTW Puzz, you'd have to be a pretty sick bastard to find anything "funny" about rape :hand:

You'd also have to be a pretty sick cunt to lie that it was rape I found funny and not Lucy and fg's hysterical reaction to posts giving safety advice. And before you whine on about teach men not to rape, we get the same advice as you on staying safe and avoiding muggings, kickings or worse. But we actually take it on board instead of turning it into a pity party - 'wahhhhhhhhhhhh how daaaaaaaaare you mansplain'.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2211395/rape-victim-says-judge-was-right-to-warn-women-over-drinking/p4
LMAO at this whole thread.

Hey Puzzles - what's so funny about it?

The steaming outrage from Lucy and fg. As I already posted.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am

MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2211395/rape-victim-says-judge-was-right-to-warn-women-over-drinking/p4

Why? What's so funny about it?

The steaming outrage from Lucy and fg :pmsl:

When are you going to contribute to that thread?

I can't - but when are you? I would love to see you tell fg and Lucy you think rape victims should be stoned to death or fed alive to hyenas - like your beloved ISIS do.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

When even Scottie21 has to pull the likes of Hobbit Feet and others up on their ranty over the top views, you know the raging feminists have gone too far. A number of other posters have pointed it out so if others can't see it, I wouldn't waste your time explaining.

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:36 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85939201
Nice to know I can get banned for defending myself against the squawks and squeaks of racism, but this anti English racist, closet Taliban supporter can post shit like this and get away with it. Then people have the cheek to claim DS doesn't have a left wing bias.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

When even Scottie21 has to pull the likes of Hobbit Feet and others up on their ranty over the top views, you know the raging feminists have gone too far. A number of other posters have pointed it out so if others can't see it, I wouldn't waste your time explaining.

You're right guest. I just worry that one of them might go all Joanne Dennehy or Aileen Wuornos :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

You talking about anyone elses outrage is the biggest joke on here yet. You've called lucy a whore,slag, slut chav and bitch for arguing with that twat Retford. Lets not even get started on your hysterical break downs which you then blame on being depressed. You're just a racist whiney cunt, and you hate women because you can't get one you fat waste of space.

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85932448
And now we have - 'it's racist to object to ISIS fighters being allowed back'. And ultra liberals really wonder why people say they hate Britain and support ISIS?
Puzzler

Next

Return to The Archive