DS and DTV Part 56.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 56.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:06 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Speaking of murderers, Gilbertoo has finally killed the 'Reactions' thread.

His final scream into the abyss -

"Why? This is a discussion forum so people lodging an anonymous and ambiguous disagreement with no extra context or explanation isn't what makes a discussion a discussion. I used this forum for over 10yrs perfectly fine - was able to have discussions, disagreements, even arguments. I like to think that I've learnt a few things since my time here - reactions now massively dumb down discussion and I and others won't learn much if our comments are only met with anonymous "reactions"."

:gigglesnshit: Can't believe it took so many pages of repetitive back and forth. There probably are a few people who downvote just to piss the poster off, but I'd say the majority of users don't do that, so it was silly of him to get so upset about it. He should stop sulking and just get on with posting. I wouldn't be opposed to allowing the reaction system to be disabled if the user wants to not see the numbers. But that also means they can't utilise it either.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

Omg! Someone dared to criticise Jane Doh :yikes:

You've earned some brownie-nose points for this post though dibbly :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I will take your word for it guest.

Not.

Is it ever worth trying to explain something to people who will never understand? Is it ever worth arguing/ disagreeing?

The best thing to do is. Know you're own thoughts and experiences. Do what you're good at. Be who you are.

Off your head again halo joe?

Does Halo Joe post here?

Is he still in jail on DS for boasting about hacking blueblade's private messages?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just ignore the idiots, Knickers. They were having a go at Jane doh yesterday and now it's your turn. They'll get bored soon enough.

They can criticise her all day long. I don't give a shit and I doubt she would either. Nor am I Wayne Dibbly.

Keep trying.

Postby Cobs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Guest wrote:Reading threads but not posting you get a different perspective. There are a handful of hardcore posters who make crazy theories and insult each other but most posters were having a sensible discussion.

It's a perfect experiment in polarisation. Starts off reasonable, ends up infecting everything it touches.
Why? It can be 'researched' and both sides believe.
Cobs

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.

More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Victoria wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Victoria wrote:Here he is discussing Jeremy Bamber and i have no idea why he's talking in an American accent as he comes from Essex.

Well. He's certainly an odd one. I don't even know why people would want to immerse themselves in these kinds of things. What do you gain from believing in/concocting such shit?

I'm not sure Nicks.

The feeling of being important or filling a void in their lives.

This man started out writing to Jeremy Bamber and then visiting him.

I think Bamber at first saw him as being useful to helping him having his conviction quashed, but then he realised he was doing more harm than good and distanced himself from him.

People like this do do more harm than good, to everyone involved. I can't imagine being a member of that family and having to continually have someone like this turning the tragedy into a game.

I think your right with the feeling of importance. Like being 'in' on a big secret and having a purpose, expose the lies and be a hero! Except it's al in your head. And really you're just causing misery and looking like a friggin idiot.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:

Hows Pet Squeaky? still phoning up women from forums?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 pm

is Shalamara that weird Dox guy?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Nasty Nickers you posted abuse about anyone you felt was a McCann supporter now you're back tracking like your arse is on fire, claiming you're not on any one side. Your posts about Penny, Happynes etc went on and on you posted once, ONCE about kingspawn and Sunnygirl. You've posted supporting AMAL as well on here, so yes one sided my arse. Dress it up how you like most people can see through your bullshit, and I'm none of the other guests either this is my first post in a couple of weeks sure admin can confirm that for you. Nice to see other people waking up to you and your fake "reasonable poster" "don't bully me" crap.

More lies. I have never defended Amaral. A quick search for 'Amaral' shows that. This is the only time I've mentioned him:
"I know that Amaral is a dodgy bastard, but I've never heard anything about the Supreme Court, or lawyers/doctors/politicians/judges."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43320&p=1268749&hilit=amaral&sid=867a2d5d8ac00c6aeaa8b407a9adebeb#p1268749

And here's the search so you can check yourself:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=amaral&start=15

And to clarify. I'm not backtracking. I've never changed my opinion. I'm just denying the opinion you are all trying to force on me. I've posted links to my initial points, I've posted links that disprove your accusations. You all keep posting your opinion on my opinion as if they were facts, with little quotes of mine either taken out of context or paired with completely different posts.
You're behaving a lot like the anti-McCann nuts you despise so much.

A handful of posters on both sides of the argument are so passionate about their point of view that their posts become aggressive when their point of view is questioned. A lot of the time it was aimed at the more 'neutral' or on the fence posters. People feel so strongly about it that they just can't accept that people don't feel strongly either way and so just class those being as being on the opposite side.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:is Shalamara that weird Dox guy?

Its another JasonWatkins sock.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hows Pet Squeaky? still phoning up women from forums?

LMAO How mad did he get when she was proven to be real. A stunning, intelligent Muslim woman, he and Puzzler hated her, HATED. Then they tired to say well she might be real but she's not a real muslim, she has bikini pics and alcohol on Twitter. Pet had already said she wasn't a strict muslim, but that was the religion of her family, they lost it regularly over her, was pretty funny to watch.

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:

"Having a go" at Jane Doh will never get boring... although if I were going to guess at our mystery brown noser I'd have gone for gaping anal wound Maw,
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Guest wrote:They can criticise her all day long. .

We don't need your permission.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive