Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Which party will you vote for in the General Election?

You may select 1 option

View results

Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Vicky » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Who's name will you be putting a cross beside on the 8th of June?
Vicky

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 pm

I live in a heavily Conservative constituency so my opposition vote counts for little. Not yet decided but I will not be voting Labour.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Readily acknowledging they have little or no chance of winning

Labour

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:57 pm

LibDem.

That said, Admin will try to keep the board unbiased and fair throughout she shitstorm that's about to start :hap:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I will listen to the debate and pick best candidate.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Viper wrote:I will listen to the debate and pick best candidate.

Cons then, UKIP won't be bothering...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Aziz wrote:I live in a heavily Conservative constituency so my opposition vote counts for little. Not yet decided but I will not be voting Labour.

Snap. Might well look at an exchange vote site to see where my vote can do most damage. It will probably be in a tory marginal over the libdems, taken in the last election. At least with a resurgent libdem party she may get the message about hard Brexit. I can't vote Labour with Corbyn in charge, sad but he is no leader.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Aziz wrote:I live in a heavily Conservative constituency so my opposition vote counts for little. Not yet decided but I will not be voting Labour.

Snap. Might well look at an exchange vote site to see where my vote can do most damage. It will probably be in a tory marginal over the libdems, taken in the last election. At least with a resurgent libdem party she may get the message about hard Brexit. I can't vote Labour with Corbyn in charge, sad but he is no leader.

I can't vote Labour with a leader who is in effect, if not in fact, pro-Brexit.
McAz

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Lol. I love those exchange vote sites. Yes ofc il put a tick in labour box if you put one in conservative :gigglesnshit:
Deal?
Viper

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:00 pm

Aziz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Your vote is worthless aziz. Mine isnt im in a swing seat. You should try and persuade people like me.
Viper

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Your vote is worthless aziz. Mine isnt im in a swing seat. You should try and persuade people like me.

Can't be arsed - besides I don't want a New Labour party tied to the labour movement - never have.
McAz

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Can't be arsed - besides I don't want a New Labour party tied to the labour movement - never have.

I bet you rem**n lefties wish you hadnt been quite so rude about us brexit right leaners now :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Viper wrote:I bet you rem**n lefties wish you hadnt been quite so rude about us brexit right leaners now :thumbsup:

I'm fine with it - why do you ask?
McAz

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:I bet you rem**n lefties wish you hadnt been quite so rude about us brexit right leaners now :thumbsup:

Well now we will get a 100 odd majority tory gov on a hard brexit mandate.

Glad to hear you are coming round if indeed you are fine with it.
Viper

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Well now we will get a 100 odd majority tory gov on a hard brexit mandate.

Glad to hear you are coming round if indeed you are fine with it.

You live in a dream - there will be no hard Brexit - don't confuse May and the majority of the Tory Party with your love of Le Pen.

From my perspective Corbyn would be more dangerous - he actually believes in Brexit.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs